Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you feel (or if you're conservative, think) about the Netanyahu visit
Obama is right, I hate jews and they will all burn in hell 1 3.57%
Obama is right, I hate Zionists and they are not the boss of the US 2 7.14%
Obama is right, this bastard should be tossed out of the country 5 17.86%
Obama is wrong, Netanyahu is on the front lines and should speak 3 10.71%
Obama is wrong, though it breaks protocol, Congress has a right to this speaker 1 3.57%
Obama is just wrong, Congress is separate and equal and has to offer no reason 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2015, 05:00 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
EVA quoted me saying something that I did not say....again? What's the matter EVA?* Lose your reading glasses?
Strike Two!

* He is "out of substance"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:06 AM   #62
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

* I am "out of substance"!
FIFY
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:25 AM   #63
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056448450][QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056448254]
Quote:
JD Barleycorn];1056447988]

You quoted me as posting something I did not post. Slow news days for you?
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056448674][QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056448516]
Quote:

Nope. You quoted me. What you just posted may have happened, but you quoted me. Your head is so far up your ass it will never come out, even to kiss Obaminable's ass again.
Quote:
Strike Two!

* He is "out of substance"!
Ok blustering big mouth let's see some facts on your part. Where is the post where I quoted you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:20 AM   #64
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
why did he send his stooges to campaign against Obie? It is what they do. Why do you ask stupid questions?

You are a stupid man. The point your god Odoofus whined from was that Netanyahu's visit here was wrong because of the politics being injected while running for re-election in Israel.
So my question for you again, you stupid mush mouthed scumbag is.......
Why did your god send his punks to Israel FIRST if he did not want politics injected between our two nations ?

Now answer that or STFU you spinning,twisting lying maggot !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:22 AM   #65
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
You are a stupid man. The point your god Odoofus whined from was that Netanyahu's visit here was wrong because of the politics being injected while running for re-election in Israel.
Why did your god send his punks to Israel FIRST if he did not want politics injected between the our two nations ?

Injecting politics? Politics are there without being 'injected'. What Netanyahu did was basically bullshit. He said nothing of substance. He's a fear-mongering hawk, nothing more.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:51 AM   #66
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why did your god send his punks to Israel FIRST if he did not want politics injected between our two nations ?

Take time from your busy scheduled of asking dumb questions, and go fuck yourself. You have the IQ of a turnip. It has been protocol not to invite the PM from Israel to come right before a election to meet with the president as it seems a endorsement . Try to wrap your besotted little mind around that and STFU.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:36 PM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama interfered with Kenya's elections and people died.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:36 PM   #68
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take time from your busy scheduled of asking dumb questions, and go fuck yourself. You have the IQ of a turnip. It has been protocol not to invite the PM from Israel to come right before a election to meet with the president as it seems a endorsement . Try to wrap your besotted little mind around that and STFU.

Hey trough feeding homo....fuck you, your anti-Semitic ways and your leftist commie protocol. I bet not a thing would be said if Boehner invited Ali Khamenei or another of Obama's raghead lovers over for a speech.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:17 PM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hey trough feeding homo....fuck you, your anti-Semitic ways and your leftist commie protocol. I bet not a thing would be said if Boehner invited Ali Khamenei or another of Obama's raghead lovers over for a speech.
You have really lowered the bar for right wing comprehension. Nothing I have said is anti Semitic you JV idiot.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:21 AM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It has been protocol not to invite the PM from Israel to come right before a election to meet with the president as it seems a endorsement.
Well, that solves that!

The PM from Israel didn't meet with the president.

Now we can shut this one down.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:47 AM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Glad after three times you got it lexie, there is hope for you yet.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:09 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glad after three times you got it lexie, there is hope for you yet.
Actually, what I have "got" is that the Israeli PM has left "the House" and ...

.. the World has not come to an end.

I realize it is disorienting to see someone WITH BALLS speak to Congress, but hopefully one day there will be another one in the White House, and this country can start getting back some of its positive reputation.

I had hoped that this country had "turned the corner" from the disaster in the 60's and 70's in S.E. Asia when ole man Bush kicked ass, but since then it has really been down hill, primarily because of the same reason as the 60's and 70's ... politicians and the media running military operations.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:25 AM   #73
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
someone WITH BALLS speak to Congress,
problem solved

Breaking News - Bruce Jenner Transition Fires New Speculation
Wash. DC - Over the past year a rash of news stories surfaced speculating whether gold-medal winning Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner was undergoing a gender transition from male to female. Though Jenner has yet to publicly confirm the story, members of his extended family, including the Kardashian clan, have recently approached various news outlets confirming Jenner's intention.

Now it appears a number of world leaders have picked up on the story and are wondering aloud "What will happen to Jenner's balls if he completes the transition?" Sources this week quoted Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu as suggesting it would be a monumental step if Jenner were to donate his balls to U.S. President Barack Obama. Netanyahu stated "Everyone knows Obama has no balls and it would be damn nice if he suddenly had Olympic sized balls. It would be a huge step forward for world peace. "

German Chancellor Angela Merkel remarked "I don't even have any balls, but everyone tells me I have a bigger set than Obama. I think it would be a great idea.”

On the other hand, Russian President Vladimir Putin joined Syrian President Bashar Assad in proclaiming that Obama's lack of balls has finally enabled a number of regimes worldwide a fair chance to consolidate their power. Putin, on a shirtless fly fishing expedition in Kanchatka, said "The days of U.S. Presidents with big balls like Reagan are over. Now it's our turn. “

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani remarked earlier in the week that "It's been great the last six years. It's like playing soccer against the U.S. with no goalie in their net. ”
While world leaders debate the issue, closer to home New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick and Super Bowl MVP quarterback Tom Brady stepped forward to say they would each donate one ball to the President if Jenner does not come through. Belichick, however, cautioned that "The President would have to understand, our balls would be underinflated, but still probably an improvement over what he seems to be working with."
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:48 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
problem solved
Old 03-06-2015, 04:10 PM   #75
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have really lowered the bar for right wing comprehension. Nothing I have said is anti Semitic you JV idiot.
You hating on Jews while swallowing the nuts of your muslim loving homo president is pro-Israeli, pro- Netanyahu talk ?
Yeah right, fucking liar ! Your are a fucking commie just like Barry.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women