Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Nobody does it better!
007 ain't got shit on LL!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
repeat all you want to

if some guy on a hooker board in the USA knows whats being delivered and where it aint exactly smuggling.

If LL sees a hooker does she have to smuggle him into the room?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #63
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Thought provoking!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
repeat all you want to .... if some guy on a hooker board in the USA knows whats being delivered and where it aint exactly smuggling.
But if some guy on a hooker board posts an article that contains an explanation of what "smuggling" is because it describes an operation to smuggle weapons into the Palestinian terroritory and the guy who doesn't know what "smuggling" in claims it is not "smuggling" because it was revealed and disclosed ...

.. then it wouldn't be necessary to "smuggle" anyone into a room to see a hooker, because since it was discovered that he was going into a room to see a hooker it was no longer a violation of the law, because it was disclosed, so it's not against the law.

Or was the person who didn't know what "smuggling" is just trying to be intellectually dishonest while attempting to be cute like his fans?

Of course the same concept above would apply to the Fast and Furious weapons smuggled into Mexico by the Obama administration ... it would not be smuggling because Congres found out about it .....

Like I said .. stick your AR15 in the trunk of your car and attempt to drive across the Mexican border with it .... while they are interrogating you on the other side as to why you have an AR15 in your trunk tell them ...

... it's not "smuggling" because they found it. OK?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I suppose if anyone "sees a hooker" it would depend on whether or not the person wanted to spend time with the "hooker" as to whether or not a room would be in order. Of course the "anyone" would have to be able to determine that the person he was seeing was a hooker or not .... sometimes that might be difficult just by seeing someone .. not for WTF or BT ... because they can both know what the person thought to be a hooker is thinking and thereby determine from the potential hooker's thoughts that the person is thinking like a "hooker" ... how about you Ecky ... do read minds also?
Old 11-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But if some guy on a hooker board posts an article that contains an explanation of what "smuggling" is because it describes an operation to smuggle weapons into the Palestinian terroritory and the guy who doesn't know what "smuggling" in claims it is not "smuggling" because it was revealed and disclosed ...

.. then it wouldn't be necessary to "smuggle" anyone into a room to see a hooker, because since it was discovered that he was going into a room to see a hooker it was no longer a violation of the law, because it was disclosed, so it's not against the law.

Or was the person who didn't know what "smuggling" is just trying to be intellectually dishonest while attempting to be cute like his fans?

Of course the same concept above would apply to the Fast and Furious weapons smuggled into Mexico by the Obama administration ... it would not be smuggling because Congres found out about it .....

Like I said .. stick your AR15 in the trunk of your car and attempt to drive across the Mexican border with it .... while they are interrogating you on the other side as to why you have an AR15 in your trunk tell them ...

... it's not "smuggling" because they found it. OK?

pretty poor argument ... and not even close to apples to apples, but if its all you have, its all you have .. you can take guns into mexico btw
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
pretty poor argument ... and not even close to apples to apples, but if its all you have, its all you have .. you can take guns into mexico btw
I'll ignore the "you can take guns into mexico btw" legal advice you're giving there and hope that now one on this board is stupid enough to toss an AR15 in the trunk of their car on the way over to "boys town" for the evening .... but if they are, please tell the Federalis over there that CJ7 said "you can take guns into mexico btw."

Now as for the "poor argument" ... it is almost like I am engaged in a potty training "instruction" in which I have to explain to you why lifting the LID AND SEAT is important if you are going to stand up and piss into the toilet .... (of course in your case you probably have opted just to sit on the seat rather than expend the effort to lift it) ..........

... but just so you will comprehend the concept of "smuggling" ... here is an article from the internet in which the concept is discussed at length ... if any of the words are too big for you ... just let me know ... it might be useful for the rest of your life to have a clearer understanding of what is commonly referred to as "smuggling" ... particularly when one is moving ROCKETS from one country to another ...

.. of course, I would also take a hard look at AR15's as well ...

Smuggling Concept …

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...060204088.html.

Try not to dribble on the floor anymore....it gets sticky after awhile.

Back to your irrelevant and ignorant remark (when in the context of my statement) regarding "you can take guns into mexico btw" ....

I realize you won't dare look at it, but just in case someone else would like to do so before they take off for the border ....

Mexico Guns:

http://www.fed-soc.org/publications/...and-explosives

It's a fairly good history and current status, although the ATF apparently failed to "register" their shipments in conjunction with the current administration's "program" of smuggling into Mexico .. aka Fast and Furious.

My free advice is to apply for registration of the firearm that one intends to take into the Country and abide by the law.

Thereby one would not be "smuggling" a weapon into the country.

Don't pay any attention to BT's whining about "arrogance" and "condescending" .. he has a difficult time grasping the concept of "sarcasm" and "disgust" when people like yourself spout off crap in a manner that actually may be facially correct, but is a diversion from the actual topic. WTF had developed that technique to almost an art form, whereas BT is more in the "bull-in-a-china-cabinet" mode when he attempts it. .....

like his obsessions ... Bush and my party affiliation.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #68
CJ7
Valued Poster

I certainly can take an AR15 into Mexico.. or a shotgun, or a pistol, or a rifle.. and the ammo specifically for that or all of those weapons

like I said repeat all you want ... when Hamas stands in front of a camera and thanks Iran for the goodies, and the list of weapons that are supposed to be delivered but havent yet been delivered, and the means (fishing boats) that they will be delivered magically appear on the INTERNET for you, me and everyone else in the world to read isnt a covert smuggling operation in anyones book ... its more like an advertisement and a slap in the face at the same time ... look up the definition ofsmuggle and see if "stealth" is used anywhere.. stealth doesnt exist anywhere with Iran PROVIDING missles to Hamas

trying to sneak a gun into mexico and running boats loaded with missiles is a piss poor argument

but again, thats all youve got.

feel free to yammer on endlessly, Im done.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #69
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
my party affiliation.
And he calls himself a Democrat!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #70
CJ7
Valued Poster

tell the democrat Ive been to Mexico hunting ... then make sure he gets a clue

http://www.mexonline.com/huntmex.htm
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I suppose if anyone "sees a hooker" it would depend on whether or not the person wanted to spend time with the "hooker" as to whether or not a room would be in order. Of course the "anyone" would have to be able to determine that the person he was seeing was a hooker or not .... sometimes that might be difficult just by seeing someone .. not for WTF or BT ... because they can both know what the person thought to be a hooker is thinking and thereby determine from the potential hooker's thoughts that the person is thinking like a "hooker" ... how about you Ecky ... do read minds also?

No honestly I flunked mind reading in High School unlike some others that are so blessed.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I certainly can take an AR15 into Mexico.. or a shotgun, or a pistol, or a rifle.. and the ammo specifically for that or all of those weapons

trying to sneak a gun into mexico and running boats loaded with missiles is a piss poor argument

but again, thats all youve got.

Im done.
"Additionally, Mexican Federal Firearms laws have recently been relaxed regarding some infractions of the law, which were earlier punishable by mandatory prison terms. Now, "common sense" Firearms laws, for the most part, are in place, to still protect the public and allow for proper importation of firearms and ammunition required for sporting use. Common sense is still required for proper importation of Firearms into Mexico."

http://www.mexonline.com/huntmex.htm

That is YOUR SOURCE. Fool.

"proper importation" ....

There is NO "proper importation" of ROCKETS into the Palestinian terrorities.

Thanks for making my point with your own bullshit.

If you're not "done" on this topic, you oughta be!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #73
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Now that everyone's digressed...

I haven't been to Mexico in a few years but when I was going down there every month driving my vehicle or a rental vehicle or walking across the bridge - I was never stopped by the Mexican border agents. The separation area for vehicles and foot traffic was always spotless and unused with several agents standing around talking and smiling. Once when the red light signal came on for the Mexico bound foot traffic to move to the search area the crowd became confused and voices where raised but they just keep going.

Though I never did try to go thru Acuna in a Texas plated vehicle wearing RealTree gear during October.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

I haven't been to Mexico in a few years but when I was going down there every month driving my vehicle or a rental vehicle or walking across the bridge - I was never stopped by the Mexican border agents. ...
I have traveled, lived, and visited in all sections of Mexico, .... driven, ridden buses, and flown. I can't remember a trip on which I was not stopped, interrogated, searched, asked to produce papers, and/or otherwise hastled by some level of local, state, Federalis, or military. I have friends and FAMILY living in Mexico. I did not speak English until I started public school. I spoke Spanish. English was a 2nd language when I was a kid.

CJ0 is full of shit.

Here's a link from the website HE POSTED:

http://www.mexonline.com/mexguns.htm

This information is courtesy of the Mexican Tourism Board
Taking Guns/Ammunition
into Mexico is Illegal

"CJ0", .... comprendes, bobo?

Now, back to the Iranians ILLEGALLY sending (smuggling) ROCKETS and EXPLOSIVES into the Palestinian terroitories!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
gnad...my post was not directed at yours. I hope you realize that.... just at the numb-nuts who have nothing else to contribute but cutesy little irrelveant dumb-ass remarks .. no wonder they HAVE TO pay for pussy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women