Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #61
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Let me understand what WTF has endorsed; if we save money today by killing someone who statistically will cost the country more tomorrow is okay by him. So if we have a high school juvenile deliquent we should spend the 75 cents for a bullet to save the money we will need to statistically incarcerate him (or her) ten years from now. Do I have it right WTF? Kill the statistically undesirable to save on trouble later?

I don't think that is what the United States is about. Are you sure you're in the right country?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #62
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Let me understand what WTF has endorsed; if we save money today by killing someone who statistically will cost the country more tomorrow is okay by him. So if we have a high school juvenile deliquent we should spend the 75 cents for a bullet to save the money we will need to statistically incarcerate him (or her) ten years from now. Do I have it right WTF? Kill the statistically undesirable to save on trouble later?

I don't think that is what the United States is about. Are you sure you're in the right country?
Lol, that is exactly what the United States is about. You said it yourself, no matter what method you prefer, we still remove the dregs from society because they are not wanted. We would simply save money if they were killed.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #63
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

WTF is completely in line with Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) who was in favor of getting rid of non-whites by discouraging their reproduction. Welcome to the schizophrenic world of liberalism. Liberals claim to be the African-American's best friend, while at the same time promoting abortion which has resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent African-American babies. And they call conservatives crazy!
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #64
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:

I've rarely seen such a devious malicious misquote.

He did not say murder, he said abortion.

He did not say a bullet, he said abortion.

He did not say kill, he said abortion.

He did not support eugenics, he said the founder of PP was a supporter.

He did not say anybody should force or encourage an abortion, he assumed (I hope) it was the choice of the mother.

I'm off to Galveston to do some fucking.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

He didn't try to say much of anything but he speaks code, can't you?
Old 03-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Where did you get any of that from what I said?

This is wtf I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Very good point. I love that book.

The problem you have is half the country thinks an first term abortion is murder, hell they think the morning after pill is abortion, many do do want to pay for low income women to obtain birth control.

To me it is a no brainer. Probably because I do not believe that abortion is murder and I have no problem spending a dime today to save thousands in twenty years.
I said nothing about murder.

Quote:
Let me understand what WTF has endorsed; if we save money today by killing someone who statistically will cost the country more tomorrow is okay by him.
I do not think abortion is murder. I sure as fuc do not think the morning after pill is murder and I see nothing wrong with providing free birth control because of the system we have set up now.

As it is now when a poor person has a child they can not afford, nor want, I pay for the fucking kid. I pay more in school taxes, I pay more in property taxes and I pay more in Federal income taxes. I pay to educate them, I pay to send them to prison when the school system fails them. So you fucking a right I am for free birth control.

I am not saying a poor person can not have a child. I am saying that if they do not want to have a child, I am willing to provide free birth control and if she still happens to get preggo, I want her to have the choice of abortion.

Quote:
So if we have a high school juvenile deliquent we should spend the 75 cents for a bullet to save the money we will need to statistically incarcerate him (or her) ten years from now. Do I have it right WTF? Kill the statistically undesirable to save on trouble later?
No you do not. Do you try and teach like this? Were I your student, I would take you out back to the woodshed and when we can back the class would address me as Teacher and you as the teachers pet because I would have treated you like as I a do a dog and rubbed your nose in those lies until you understood that it was not ok to lie about one of your students like that.

Quote:

The US is about diversity. I am not asking you or anyone else to have an abortion...all I ask is for you to quit asking for free shit from me and then turning around and crying like a Limbaugh when the left asks for something free from you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He didn't try to say much of anything but he speaks code, can't you?
Only to a Paronid Right Wing Loon do I speak in Code.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #68
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Code I speak not. IghtRay IngWay oonLay aronoidPay otnay emay.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #69
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Louie, read the law and remember it is in 20 other states. Don't post in ignorance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Kind of like the law requiring religious institutions to provide the pill as part of insurance plans?
Quote:
I guess you missed my point entirely Doove...who'd thunk it.
I assumed your point was to defend the existence of the law based on the fact that it was also a law in 20 other states.

Feel free to tell me what you really meant.

Or maybe it was you who missed my point. Who'da thunk that?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Wow, I really touched a nerve or two.

How about this little story; a group of white racists hear that a white man was killed by a black man in a community hundreds of miles away. The white racists get together and plan on going down to that little village to demand justice. For them justice is they want to see the black man killed without any legal proceedings. They have posters printed saying they want the black man; dead or alive. It becomes known that things were not completely the way they were reported during the altercation but the white racists only know that they are preserving their freedom and protecting their people. This is what they say anyway.

Of course we actually have black racists demanding the death of a man who has not been tried. I hear some of you guys promoting this. Racist is as racist does.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #71
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Talking

And their allegiance to liberal orthodoxy has put the black community at an electoral and demographic disadvantage.

With the growing influence of Hispanics, the black vote will become less important - their hard fought "seat at the table" rendered impotent by the liberal (AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE) policies they embrace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
WTF is completely in line with Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) who was in favor of getting rid of non-whites by discouraging their reproduction. Welcome to the schizophrenic world of liberalism. Liberals claim to be the African-American's best friend, while at the same time promoting abortion which has resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent African-American babies. And they call conservatives crazy!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #72
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i used to be part of the riff raff

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
i think liberal policies are quite consistent and not as schizophrenic as they might seem on the surface.

whether it be abortion, taxing and spending, railing against people who are entreprenuers and risk takers, or worker "rights", its all about selfishness and taking.

the constiuencies of the left are varied and a hodge-podge but they have selfishness and covetousness in common

for the most part the really wealthy are liberals for self serving reasons maybe so the riff raff wont storm their citadels, its those trying to get wealthy or better their own lots by dint of hard work whom liberal policies hurt

sanger was worried about the "riff-raff", the really wealthy are worried about the "riff-raff". the really wealthy are beyond being harmed by taxation, only the small business guy is harmed by it, along with america and the dream it is supposed to afford. the wealthy are more at danger from peasants with pitchforks. kill them and give those who make it out of the womb bread crumbs seems to be the answer.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #73
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm beginning to think none of these morons knows what a racist is...uh oh...here we go again...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #74
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Kill all the poor people......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #75
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I KNOW some of the people here don't know what racism is when they claim that a minority person can't be racist. Hell, Norman Lear (All in the Family) knew that black people could be racist when he created next door neighbor George Jefferson. You can be a racist no matter what you race is. La Raza is a racist organization. The Black Panthers are a racist organization.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women