Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162794
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #61
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Dreams ....we know you and your gang is apart of the Illuminati! The thongs and tan don't fool the enlightened!
Old 11-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #62
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

OK that's enough. Instead of concern for Sydney, this has evolved into not so subtle name calling and back-biting.

Keep it civil or keep it quiet. Let's remember the purpose of this thread. If that can't be done, the thread will be closed.

Huck.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #63
sadie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was just messin with dreams Huck. She likes it.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #64
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Dreams ....we know you and your gang is apart of the Illuminati! The thongs and tan don't fool the enlightened!

me and my gang...

lol... what me and my puppies...

my clients love me, you wont break me sweetie pie!!!!!!!!!!
( and we know where my money goes, lol im classy its a lifestyle, not a label. )

I HAVENT MADE THE " dream " team YET...

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST!

And have not tried to fool anyone

try to give my servies to all in need, i have showed to all i can work as agency or indi and can run a biz on a professional level...even when i have haters cutting me down, I myself ... " never have i caused any drama that wasn't called for on these boards...

I spoke my opnion today because if I feel like if there's something that can cause me danger and harm me then I will speak up, I am a lady who aims for the best and I dont want things like this hurting me nor any other laides in our community, I wont let people talk bad to Robynn for trying to help OR babydalls...
(i am not new anymore)... i will stand up for anyone who I feel is speaking TRUE words or words to help better a situation that needs to be explained.

THANKS... if u have anything else to say,

save it!

Stick to the subject of this thread,

like I said...

LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR POST REPLYS.

and as for me...

I dont think anyone on this board would question me. Thanks! I Try So Hard & It Shows!!!!!!

These Men R My Life!!!!
lOVE yAlL!

* SWEET dReAmS *
Old 11-19-2010, 08:57 PM   #65
sadie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Dreams I was just joking. Obviously you are not part of the Illuminati .Nevermind......

Hehehe
Old 11-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #66
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

YEA. well try it on Sunday when I got time!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:14 PM   #67
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Dreams, I took Sadie's comments as a lighthearted, humorous joke. Sydney's trouble has gotten a lot of us uptight. We all need to take a deep breath and count to 10!!!
Those who know Sydney best need to stay in contact with her, and do their best to help her. She has always been good to help newcomers and has posted alerts for us any time she has had info.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #68
sadie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post
YEA. well try it on Sunday when I got time!
Your on! I double dare you to a game of scrabble!

Yes, Tuckahoe I was tryin to lighten the night. My jokes are going unappreciated. Life is Short people!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #69
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

lol.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #70
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
I have only met Syd once and never got to meet Robynn. Robynn, if you had begun with your last message instead of the first two, you would have gotten a much better reception. The first two seemed gloating and hateful, while the last indicates you have a heart.
Indeed. Genuine concern is expressed in very different ways. Finding her problems "amusing" and stating that you're "still laughing" screams 'jealous vendetta' more than concern. Gloating and hateful are the perfect words to describe your posts. Love and concern........nope, can't say that I've seen that.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #71
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Your on! I double dare you to a game of scrabble!

Yes, Tuckahoe I was tryin to lighten the night. My jokes are going unappreciated. Life is Short people!

IF--- your talking to me...

I Was laughing at what Sadie said.
Good way to end a lil whatever we had up there...lol

IF--- your talking to me...

WHY WOULD I LAUGH AT THIS SITUATION....?????????????

Nothing about the topic is funny!

Jealous... I THINK NOT! now that is FUNNY... lol

I MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #72
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default What the HELL is wrong with you people?

What the hell is wrong with some of you people??? Are we missing the point of what this post is actually about???
It really seems to me that we have a few that would actually fit in a damn "sewing circle", maybe, just maybe... some of you lack in the performance area and see this as an opportunity to try and discredit someone with a LOT of excellent reviews? I went back and read EVERY single review, guess what? NOT a SINGLE review on Sydney that wasn't absolutely EXCELLENT!!! Not so on "some others"... I also read "As for the clients..you need not worry because he wants all the money she can get for him" MMMM.... Well.... it did NOT seem that way to me just last weekend when I spent a few hours with her...

Now I think it is time for some of you people to get your heads out of... I can not tell you that this "pimp" was not hers, I can not that he was either... BUT, did you ever think that maybe instead of trying to put the LADY down, that you could actually help... I do know that the times that I have talked to Syd, that she no less than a total sweet heart and a real LADY! I do know what would happen IF I was to run across this ass-wipe pimp whether he was actually hers or not... Any guy that beats on a lady deserves to be stomped into the ground then swing from a tall tree with a short piece of rope...

Now back to all the "bashing" ... if some of you that claims to know the "truth", wouldn't it be better for everyone if you actually tried to pull together and put a stop to this kind of crap, than to try kicking the lady while she's already down?

Now I will get off the "soap box"

And on a personal note... Syd, you have my number, anytime you need to talk or need help. CALL!
Old 11-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #73
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

I never once put Sydney down.

The situation was my concern.

It does concern me, Thanks.

If These Ad's On BP don't stop poping up, it's going to concern more than just this board..........

We need to get to the bottom of this, it's not fair to any of us.

I already told her I hope things get better, Way up in this thread.

I haven't been rude once, I have called myself helping untill I got made out to be the bad person for taking

up for other ladies... O Well!!!!!!

again;
I TRY.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #74
Robynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2599
My ECCIE Reviews

ugh! you people! now you are telling me how to talk? i wanted that reaction..i wasnt amused by her being hurt..im amused how all of you fall for her bullshit. she will be right back with him..probably already is. He owns her. She cant be helped because she doesnt want to be helped...damn yall dont listen! im done here. The good girls wont even use this site soon enough..I know i wont.. when important concerns come up its useless to bring up here. Im not in the little click and never wanted to be. Baby dallas and dreams..thanks for speaking up.. i know there are more of you out there..dont be afraid to make your voice heard at leat for the smart providers that are in danger. The way he met her was thru this site. He began texting her from the number she provides on her profile here. He might have contacted you if you list your number! The last thing i am is jealous..eww.. i would never have a pimp. its unfair to the rest of us tho that are trying to do something with ourselves and reach goals by being in this business. I dont even see new clients so dont see the reason why i would be threatened by her.. besides the fact she put me and others in danger by trying to lure us to this man.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #75
MrGiz
BANNED

Thanks Robynn.... no matter how your message has been presented.... I , for one.... have percieved your frustration in trying to actually help Syd!! I doubt that I am alone in recognizing how you have not made this a personal attack upon Syd.... but rather the shitty situation she is in!!
You two are both high quality people!!

All for one.... and one for all..... This is Arkansas for Christ's Sake.... it shouldn't be this difficult to watch each other's back!!

Giz
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women