Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2017, 07:04 AM   #61
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
Damn . look at all those "no's"
Now now be nice Cage
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:11 AM   #62
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Haze View Post
thanks for all the great advice. yes this is a learning experience for me and next time i know what not to do. But for everyone that is just labeling me right off the bat as a scam artists, have yall not made dumb mistakes? i can make up for mine and hopefully yall will give me another chance to show everyone that i can be a great provider.
Dumb mistakes, yes. Scammed people, no. What you did was beyond a dumb mistake. It was crooked. Street walkers have more sense.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:14 AM   #63
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
thanks for all the great advice. yes this is a learning experience for me and next time i know what not to do. But for everyone that is just labeling me right off the bat as a scam artists, have yall not made dumb mistakes? i can make up for mine and hopefully yall will give me another chance to show everyone that i can be a great provider.
It takes integrity and fortitude to stand up before a hostile crowd and own up to one's mistakes. I am impressed. If you are sincere then I hope you get that chance.

This was a good first step. Now I suggest you make it right with the OP who was left without $100 or his self esteem.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:21 AM   #64
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everyone has made dumb mistakes. You scammed the guy. You don't have a $100 "driver." Give him his money back. You didn't earn it. I hope that $100 was worth it because when you posted this thread, you've probably lost 10 times that since then. And you will continue to not make shit because apparently your service sucks and you steal - that's a bad combo to have in a customer service industry.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:28 AM   #65
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Everyone has made dumb mistakes. You scammed the guy. You don't have a $100 "driver." Give him his money back. You didn't earn it. I hope that $100 was worth it because when you posted this thread, you've probably lost 10 times that since then. And you will continue to not make shit because apparently your service sucks and you steal - that's a bad combo to have in a customer service industry.
Ms. Haze,

Lucas and I almost never see eye to eye. That is how unbelievably wrong your actions were. You made us agree.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #66
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Ms. Haze,

Lucas and I almost never see eye to eye. That is how unbelievably wrong your actions were. You made us agree.
I don't remember having a beef with you. I don't even remember ever going back and forth with you about anything. Oh well, I'm pretty obnoxious so I'm sure I annoy most people on here; not that I give a fuck either way. It's hard for me to keep track of the people who don't like me on this board. I mostly only remember things that matter to me.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:40 AM   #67
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
not that I give a fuck either way. It's hard for me to keep track of the people who don't like me on this board. I mostly only remember things that matter to me.
You took these words out of my mouth, people sometimes forget that we're on the internet and to make things more interesting, we're also on a fantasy hooker site with many characters to deal with
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:56 PM   #68
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
I don't remember having a beef with you. I don't even remember ever going back and forth with you about anything. Oh well, I'm pretty obnoxious so I'm sure I annoy most people on here; not that I give a fuck either way. It's hard for me to keep track of the people who don't like me on this board. I mostly only remember things that matter to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You took these words out of my mouth, people sometimes forget that we're on the internet and to make things more interesting, we're also on a fantasy hooker site with many characters to deal with
You two almost make me appear normal.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:31 PM   #69
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Quote:
I don't remember having a beef with you..
The fact that you're a fucking asshole, that has potentially alienated so many on the board, is a shock to you?
Old 04-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #70
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

👂👀
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:26 AM   #71
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
The fact that you're a fucking asshole, that has potentially alienated so many on the board, is a shock to you?
Perhaps you should put me on ignore. You seem pretty sensitive. I don't break any rules around here like you just did by calling me an asshole. I'm not going to RTM it because I don't give a shit what you call me. See how that works? You just tried to insult me and I don't care. Why would I ever care if you think I'm an asshole? It's your opinion. We're posting in the Dallas Coed section. It's about opinions. I don't agree that I'm an asshole, I actually consider myself to be rather charming in here, but that's just my opinion. But your opinion is that I am an asshole so you're entitled to it as far as I'm concerned. You'll get no whining from me. Again, see how that works?

In closing Brandofan, if you think I give a flying fuck about what people think about me on a whore board, you so have picked the wrong guy to try to insult...you seem like a nice guy, so I can see why you think I'm an asshole. You think the OP has integrity and fortitude for posting a second time in this thread. That's complete bullshit. She posted a second time because her phone is not ringing. Her scamming ass is not giving that guy his money back. That money was gone within an hour of her ripping him off. You're nice, I'm not. I call it like I see it and it offends you. Sorry, but my best advice for you is to put me on ignore. I'm apparently a little too harsh for you.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:26 AM   #72
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

That was very unlike me, and rather uncalled for. We are definitely never going to be friends, but in this case I let some unrelated frustration take over. Sorry.
Old 04-28-2017, 06:30 AM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You don't have to apologize to me. There are no hard feelings. I appreciate the apology, but it's not necessary. Enjoy your day and have a good weekend. Like I posted earlier, I can tell you are a nice guy. Nice people on this board are probably annoyed by my posts, so I get calling me an asshole. I took no offense to your post.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:29 AM   #74
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I'd say this bimbo got just what she wanted out of this thread five pages of advertising
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:14 AM   #75
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

But it's negative advertising.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women