Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36936
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #61
Guest090214
Account Disabled

User ID: 95912
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahaha @amber thT was fantastic, thank you, point made (:
Old 10-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #62
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

anytime
amber rain
Old 10-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #63
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
I think you're assuming, Sampson......J.G. is good in my book and is not who you think he is.

This issue with pimp branding/pimps will be debated forever and we can make our own assumptions.

At least this thread was entertaining enough to give me something to read because I was bored here at work at the time.
Is he really Ben Rothlesburger?
Old 10-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #64
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
ROFLMAO:

Notice the similarity from another crown tattoo pimped provider?
post I quote from is here:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=26

Amazing!
Old 10-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #65
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
OK. For all the young girls.. that are just not breaking into this business... with a pimp... and have been asked to be branded with a "CROWN"....
Ask yourself....
1. Do you have a car? (or is he your only transportation)
2. Do you have freedom to get you a car? (or does he hold all the money)
3. Do you have freedom to get your nails done ... when you need them done cause you are out and about in YOUR car and see a nail shop and have the money to stop? (or again.. does he hold all the money and have the ONLY car in the "family" cause he drops you off everywhere)
4. Do you have the freedom to go shopping when you WANT to.. or does He have to plan every outting you have cause he has the ONLY car and ALL the money?
5. What really does he do for you.. beside drive you around... because he has the ONLY car.. and give you some money.. (that you have made anyways.)
6. Is he really royalty? Honestly? Where did he come from? Did you meet him at a club you were dancing at. Was he surrounded with body guards and a limo with a fleet of cars surrounding it? Ex. "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphey.
If not... then why in the Heck would you Crown him as your king. He's nothing. He ONLY has a nice car ... because YOU have supplied him with the Same money you would've had to buy your own with. He's only flashy because with jewelry and nice clothes... because of you and the things you do to get the money for him.
The same place you live in... can be paid for by YOU... if you, yourself, manage your own money. Really when you look at it.. what is he managing? NOTHING... but his own finances.. and of course... he's gonna keep you happy because YOU are the one supplying him all the nice things he has. AGAIN, ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU AND WHAT YOU DO TO MAKE HIM MONEY.
Girls, listen... the simple fact is... the word "PIMP" is a term used for someone who is lazy and exploits your body for HIS gain. He is nothing to you and you will never have anything as long as you cannot "manage" yourself.
It's simple ladies. Take the money you've been giving him... and SAVE it. Within ONE call you can be in your own room.
Within a weeks time.. you can be well on your way to having an apartment in ONE MORE MONTH.
Within Two months time.. be in that apartment with furniture.. and saving for a car. All you have to do is save. Something your pimps not doing... because more than likely he's spending money you made on his own car... adding nice rims to it... buying a new gold necklace for his nice suit he just bought... for when he goes out to the club to party or recruit another simple girl... while you stay at the cheap hotel room to work.. for his next money for his next ventures out and about without you.. in his nice car.. with his nice rims.

Come on ladies. Weed these low lifes out of business.
Make them make their own way in life. Don't sell your body for them. It's a priceless thing and we as providers have put a price on something that we live for with forever.. long after we are done doing this. So, if you're gonna do it... reap the benefits of it yourself and don't give it away to someone not worthy of it.

All I'm saying.

Amber Rain

Great post!
Old 10-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #66
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Sky Wire. Appreciate it. I just hate these poor, "simple minded" girls being bs'd into believing they can't do it on their own. Its just all about being grown up enough to sell your body... then you should be grown up enough to MANAGE your own money. If not.. I'm sure McDonalds is always hiring for a microwave Big Mac girl. Simple... they don't pay near as much money... and don't require that many skills.

All I'm saying... if you can't manage the amount of money we accumulate... doing this... Then take a step down.. and don't make so much. Start small with 250 a week... instead per call.. lol. See how well you can manage that before you start handing over thousands to a low life "PIMP".

Amber Rain
Old 10-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #67
johnrubmehard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The King Tattoo, love it! Prominately displayed by Spearmint Rhino's finest talent.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #68
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
ROFLMAO:

Notice the similarity from another crown tattoo pimped provider?
post I quote from is here:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=26
Lazurus, very nice detective work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrubmehard View Post
The King Tattoo, love it! Prominately displayed by Spearmint Rhino's finest talent.
Monique at Spearmint Rhino is one of the girls pimped by a "King". She has the "King" brand on her lower back. Poor girl was brainwashed by AJ King when she was 19 yo.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #69
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all leave her alone! JG Wentworth vouches for her and he has NO ulterior motives so he must be right!

Get some class, motherfriggers! I miss the classy days of whoring on the interwebs, just like he does! Break the cycle! It starts with YOU!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #70
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Dannie, what are you doing up so late? Go to bed, it's these witching hours that get naughty girls like you in trouble!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:33 AM   #71
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I can't say she never worked for him or any other pimp in the past. I have not asked. I just know she is not with "King" or "Ice Mike" now. She is "eccie fluent" and is doing her own emails and posts. Like any new girl, she is going to post some things that leave her open to bashing; a hazard of the job.

She got a lot of good reviews. I have not been with her BCD, but she is tempting.

I was just separating the fact from the speculation.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:55 AM   #72
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
I can't say she never worked for him or any other pimp in the past. I have not asked. I just know she is not with "King" or "Ice Mike" now.
No offense, but how could you possibly know this for a fact?
Old 10-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #73
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Maybe he's using his structured settlement money to hire private detectives and have her followed around 24/7. And has cameras installed where she lives.

I also wonder why a dude from Pennsylvania cares so much about a Dallas provider.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #74
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
None taken. If you had premium access, you would already know.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #75
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
None taken. If you had premium access, you would already know.
I'm apparently not using all the functionality of my premium access. I had no idea it came with a pimp detector. Do I turn that on in the control panel?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women