Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161161
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47817
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity?
Hanging 2 18.18%
Firing squad 0 0%
Life, no parole 6 54.55%
Other, much more gastly means 2 18.18%
None, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2024, 01:50 PM   #61
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Yep. There had never ever been an mRNA vaccine administered past clinical trials. In my research I had found the same thing and said NFW will I get jabbed with that. And saw the adverse blood clotting effects of the J&J vax.

Even in May, 2024, www.medscape.com states, with regard to cancer mRNA vaccine development:

”Significant hurdles in mRNA vaccinations included the instability of mRNA and the immune system's ability to identify foreign mRNA as a threat and destroy mRNA fragments.”

This is something I would not recommend being introduced into my body. The body’s own immune system in a moderately healthy individual who eats right, exercises even moderately, gets regular sleep, takes a multivitamin, vitamin D, zinc, and melatonin will beat most pathogens that enter the body.

Will you need antibiotics and old school vaccines? Sure. But not this crap.
Tell that to 200,000 healthy, not at risk, dead people that didn't get vaxed.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 03:29 PM   #62
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default MILLIONS WERE GONNA DIE IN THE US

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
  • Heart disease: 702,880
  • Cancer: 608,371
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 227,039
  • COVID-19: 186,552
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 165,393
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,382
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 120,122
  • Diabetes: 101,209
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 57,937
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: 54,803
Data are for the U.S.
  • Number of deaths: 3,279,857
  • Death rate: 984.1 deaths per 100,000 population
From 2022. Covid = vaxxed or not
Unclear if from the covid or with the covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 08:44 PM   #63
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Gee, I wonder what they would say. Maybe something that goes like this. "I felt sick and with all the politicizing about Covid I thought it would be best to go to the hospital. They tested me and and I tested Positive for Covid. Next thing I know I am being sedated and put on a Ventilator. Then they gave me injections of the Antiviral Remdesivir. For the next three days I remained sedated and ventilated. I began to have a toxic reaction to Remdesivir and my liver began to fail, I also started to develop Pulmonary Edema due to the excessive force of the ventilator. On the fifth day in the hospital I was pronounced dead from Covid. But in actuality it was the hospital protocol. I think the majority of deceased would say things along those lines.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:16 PM   #64
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

And that they didn’t get to see their loved ones. Many were absolutely prevented from a Vitamin D/ Quercetin/ Ivermectin/ Vitamin C/ Zinc/ Flonase/ Steroid protocol.

Numbers altered: “The deceased were presumed to be victims of the coronavirus but were never tested.” Just one example:

http://www.npr.org/sections/coronavi...rs-past-10-000

Who says the “200,000” were perfectly heathy and not at risk?

93.4% of the reported 1.1MM US COVID deaths were 50 to 95+. Meaning that 74,900 were 49 and less.
76% were 65+.
Michael8219 is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:36 AM   #65
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
First of all there is very little actual debate going on in this forum. As seen by the nature of this thread It’s mostly bomb throwing and hyperbolic rhetoric followed up with fake news, faux outrage, and bullshit grievances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Seems a bit self-reflective and introspective, yet has no actual bearing on the OP topic. You may be better severed carrying on your blame storming topic over in the Cat Box under a new thread. Might I suggest an old Russian proverb as the thread title?

Well let us look at the topic sentence and the provided poll.
Remembering the future sentencing of Dr Anthony Fauci
Poll: What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity?
1: Hanging
2: Firing squad
3: Life, no parole
4: Other, much more ghastly means
5: None, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again

Your topic sentence suggests that Dr. Fauci committed a crime. The poll requires the person taking it to succumb to the belief that Fauci either deserves prison for life, death, torture and death, or if you disagree then you are a fool and an idiot.

That seems pretty hyperbolic to me. The report suggests but doesn’t prove that any projects were done that would endanger the public. They do suggest however that they were hiding some information requested in an attempt to minimize adverse public opinion.

Should more investigation be conducted. I think so. But again, As seen by the nature of this thread It’s mostly bomb throwing and hyperbolic rhetoric followed up with fake news, faux outrage, and bullshit grievances.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 04:39 AM   #66
royamcr
Valued Poster

trump and magats are just using fauci as a scapegoat for a massively failed pandemic preparedness and response.
Old 06-20-2024, 05:25 AM   #67
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Let's kick the tyres of your theory sometime, somewhere...

These are optional threads and polls. You are not required to participate in either or both. That said: The idea of doing experiments (illegally) that might risk a world-wide pandemic is a crime at an unprecedented level. FFS: We've seen the movie Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman. - AmmIrite? Does it still seem like science-fiction now?

Having said that (I may re-post a previous poll on this later) Imma still skeptical that this was not a Planned-demic (even if it just escalated out of control unexpectedly) versus a Scam-demic, where they simply milked it for all the control they possibly could. When you consider the financial health (sic) of the US and world at large, it is more much likely it was planned, i,e, a badly needed cover-up op - IMMHO.
Quote:
...The poll requires the person taking it to succumb to the belief that Fauci either deserves prison for life, death, torture and death, or if you disagree then you are a fool and an idiot....
Yup, pretty much hammer meeting nail. Dem's the choices, whether it is comfortable to hear or not. Though I didn't say torture. That one's on you.

Here's a quick quip:
Quote:
Email from NIH Morens to Peter Hotez: "...I did (delete all of Peter's emails and others relating to origin) when the shit started hitting the fan...The best way to avoid FOIA hassles is to delete all emails when you learn a subject is getting sensitive.."
If'n you want to drag through a 6 min clip of some FOIA shuck 'n jive: The FOI Okey-Doke shuffleThat bit in (parens) above is added to clarify what they were discussing in the email chain.
Quote:
...Should more investigation be conducted. I think so. But again, As seen by the nature of this thread It’s mostly bomb throwing and hyperbolic rhetoric followed up with fake news, faux outrage...
So, let us put the rubber on the road:
  1. Which of the "Remembering" paragraphs are fake news? You can skip #3, it was only meant to introduce paragraph #4.
    1. Oh snap, you think paragraph #1 is fake news? Definitely select poll option #5.
  2. The outrage should be very real in all victims and survivors
    1. thank the almighty that the stupid Franken-germ couldn't continue in the wild on it's own
  3. Mull over the Mullis paragraph (#5) and vids a bit more to see the PCR-scam linchpin
  4. Why in holy hell would a rational person go on to screw around with Monkeypox after the epic blow-back from the covid gain of function debacle?
Did you actually notice and consider that the Monkeypox SCARE was the biggest nothing burger on the menu? Why was that? Pandemic fatigue perhaps? Oh FUG-us-All Bird flu, suckers. We're all gonna die again! Ye olde virus triple crown, as seen in poll option #5, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again. You do see the actual problem: someday it might actually be real. FFS: Your parents did read you Peter and the Wolf when you were a kid. AmmIrite? This was the reason they did it.

Though I suspect (hope) your parents never hoped you would become an option #5 pole voter who would take whatever cobbled together concoction injected into your body at a moments notice by your own government, because they said so though marketing and censorship.

Short and simple test which blows your own base premise up: Here are two headlines for the same news article copy. Which catches your attention?

- Random guy seen eating a hotdog in the park on a sunny day with his dog.
- Man bites dog in park!

You make it sound like hyperbole is a bad thing, yet here you are and the whole world is brimming (infested perhaps?) with marketing peoples.
Quote:
Well let us look at the topic sentence and the provided poll.
Remembering the future sentencing of Dr Anthony Fauci
Poll: What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity?
1: Hanging
2: Firing squad
3: Life, no parole
4: Other, much more ghastly means
5: None, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again

Your topic sentence suggests that Dr. Fauci committed a crime. The poll requires the person taking it to succumb to the belief that Fauci either deserves prison for life, death, torture and death, or if you disagree then you are a fool and an idiot.

That seems pretty hyperbolic to me. The report suggests but doesn’t prove that any projects were done that would endanger the public. They do suggest however that they were hiding some information requested in an attempt to minimize adverse public opinion.

Should more investigation be conducted. I think so. But again, As seen by the nature of this thread It’s mostly bomb throwing and hyperbolic rhetoric followed up with fake news, faux outrage, and bullshit grievances.
Old 06-20-2024, 06:05 AM   #68
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
trump and magats are just using fauci as a scapegoat for a massively failed pandemic preparedness and response.
The failed response didn't come from Trump or Fauci. The failed response came from the majority of Citizens who followed their ridiculous directives, like Social Distancing, Mask, Lock downs. Then they suggested people get nasal Swabbed with the PCR Test on a regular basis and then came the Miracle Wonder of the world the fucking jab. The reason why Fauci is on the hot seat is because enough people are beginning to wake up and see what a fraud he is.
Old 06-20-2024, 07:53 AM   #69
royamcr
Valued Poster

And if the pandemic ended up being way worse people would be grilling him about not doing enough to prevent the spread especially before vaxes were available. This pandemic had the possibility of killing 10-20 million or more. Even as it was, hospitals were at the brink of collapse and equipment was in short supply. Without the measures taken people would have to be basically euthanized or suffer a horrible suffocating death as their lungs filled with fluid from covid symptoms.
Old 06-20-2024, 08:07 AM   #70
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
And if the pandemic ended up being way worse people would be grilling him about not doing enough to prevent the spread especially before vaxes were available. This pandemic had the possibility of killing 10-20 million or more. Even as it was, hospitals were at the brink of collapse and equipment was in short supply. Without the measures taken people would have to be basically euthanized or suffer a horrible suffocating death as their lungs filled with fluid from covid symptoms.
Who says?
Old 06-20-2024, 08:30 AM   #71
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Who says?
Neil "Mad Cow" Ferguson with his ridiculously flawed modeling program (sic).
Old 06-20-2024, 09:00 AM   #72
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Neil "Mad Cow" Ferguson with his ridiculously flawed modeling program (sic).
I've never heard of him. He's probably just another Pseudo scientist out there to confuse the dumb masses, lol.
Old 06-20-2024, 09:49 AM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Thank you sir. Can I have another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I've never heard of him. He's probably just another Pseudo scientist out there to confuse the dumb masses, lol.
All thanks to an incurious media that moonlights as the broadcast arm of Pravda central. Now with improved censorship included at no additional cost.

You can likely find multiple posts of mine using his name minus the mad cow bit or mine with only mad cow. Ferguson, not Furguson, but there are a couple of the former

Same guy that predicted the decimation of all cows back in the day. Turns out the model was crap. Put in same 2 numbers and get different results every time. When programmers examined the code? Codswallop and ridiculous BS is all they found.

The rubes still cling to it like gospel and they don't even know it. It was known as the Imperial College Model
Old 06-20-2024, 10:13 AM   #74
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
All thanks to an incurious media that moonlights as the broadcast arm of Pravda central. Now with improved censorship included at no additional cost.

You can likely find multiple posts of mine using his name minus the mad cow bit or mine with only mad cow. Ferguson, not Furguson, but there are a couple of the former

Same guy that predicted the decimation of all cows back in the day. Turns out the model was crap. Put in same 2 numbers and get different results every time. When programmers examined the code? Codswallop and ridiculous BS is all they found.

The rubes still cling to it like gospel and they don't even know it. It was known as the Imperial College Model
Oh wow. I am glad I never came across him.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:01 PM   #75
royamcr
Valued Poster

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ng-of-covid-19

No one really knows how bad it could have gotten. Lockdowns especially helped to control the spread. Not sure on masks but they were just an additional precaution if you did have to go out or be in an office all day with others.

We lost around 1.4 million total. Deaths, especially early on, would have been exponentially higher if no mitigation efforts were mandated. It isn't hard to get to 10-20x the death toll. They just have to model out how many would have gotten covid and compare that to who was dying from it. Then throw in other factors like could we even treat that many at once, hospitals were already full, equipment was in short supply, and we were still learning the best treatment methods.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women