Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2014, 12:10 PM   #61
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo3178 View Post
Ain't that the truth about us Irish
you understand kin <3 you understand
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #62
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Talking

Hey Miss Wul...ooops...!VI! I know something that might help you combat the Dick Clique. Why don't you round up some of your provider girlfriends, start your own group, and call them, "The Pussy Posse."
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #63
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
Hey Miss Wul...ooops...!VI! I know something that might help you combat the Dick Clique. Why don't you round up some of your provider girlfriends, start your own group, and call them, "The Pussy Posse."

rofl it's not that big a deal, people are wondering how they get way with how they act with out any punishment ... ijs
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:42 AM   #64
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
rofl it's not that big a deal, people are wondering how they get way with how they act with out any punishment ... ijs
Nobody else is wondering but you. I'll give you a hint.

They are playing chess while you are playing checkers.

Re-read the guidelines.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:44 AM   #65
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
Nobody else is wondering but you. I'll give you a hint.

They are playing chess while you are playing checkers.

Re-read the guidelines.

Not entirely true on she is the only one wondering. There are reasons why they are guidelines and not hard and fast actual rules that are applied to all members equally. One is the fact that depending on who it is that is violating the guidelines, so is the interpretation on warnings, points, bans or nothing at all.

And speaking of that reason and one of the guys who gets away with the forum guideline violations of looking up my handle so he can see where I posted last and has to post under my post taking a personal shot at me (cyber stalking), thread hijacking, steering a thread to suit his agenda and name calling, he should be following up this post pretty much immediately due to how he just cannot help himself in 3,2,1...............
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:52 AM   #66
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Not entirely true on she is the only one wondering. There are reasons why they are guidelines and not hard and fast actual rules that are applied to all members equally. One is the fact that depending on who it is that is violating the guidelines, so is the interpretation on warnings, points, bans or nothing at all.
so true or you would be banned again
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 11:09 AM   #67
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Wow! I have made Wulf's "dick clique":

Lucas McCain
ManSlut
TPBG
OBSG
OldLRRP

What might set us apart is the fact that we take offense to little girls who live in a fantasy world of cartoons and costumes that threaten grown men with violence, weapons, video tapes and take pictures of license plates. The cardinal rule, fundamental to the hobby is being discrete.

You have started one outrageous thread after another. You insult people (both men and women) that question you. It has got you banned on ECCIE and kicked out of P411.

I assume that you are trying to create your own niche, to set yourself apart. With that, you have been quite successful.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:34 PM   #68
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
Wow! I have made Wulf's "dick clique":

Lucas McCain
ManSlut
TPBG
OBSG
OldLRRP

What might set us apart is the fact that we take offense to little girls who live in a fantasy world of cartoons and costumes that threaten grown men with violence, weapons, video tapes and take pictures of license plates. The cardinal rule, fundamental to the hobby is being discrete.

You have started one outrageous thread after another. You insult people (both men and women) that question you. It has got you banned on ECCIE and kicked out of P411.

I assume that you are trying to create your own niche, to set yourself apart. With that, you have been quite successful.

listen you twofaced fucktard, you do not know the details or why i was antually banned from P411. drink embalming fluid for all i care, for the last 2 weeks you dicks have been trying to push my buttons and honestly it's working.

but i will say this, i'm gonna go ghost for a bit but, you specifically i'll keep a special eye on you. you have intentionally mislead people with partial posts, and now i'm curious have you ever put a girl in a dangerous situation

the one thing i have not done , is stolen, or harmed a safe client. ijs i'll get what info i need over time and after a bit at the grinding mill, but eventually people will see the "special treatment to some of rudest memebrs" and eventually more people will start reporting it. and you will get your temp ban like everyone else... we already know you know how to make multiple and keep them, we just don't know which ones they are
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #69
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Well! And that's all folks. For now
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 04:50 PM   #70
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
listen you twofaced fucktard, you do not know the details or why i was antually banned from P411. drink embalming fluid for all i care, for the last 2 weeks you dicks have been trying to push my buttons and honestly it's working.

but i will say this, i'm gonna go ghost for a bit but, you specifically i'll keep a special eye on you. you have intentionally mislead people with partial posts, and now i'm curious have you ever put a girl in a dangerous situation

the one thing i have not done , is stolen, or harmed a safe client. ijs i'll get what info i need over time and after a bit at the grinding mill, but eventually people will see the "special treatment to some of rudest memebrs" and eventually more people will start reporting it. and you will get your temp ban like everyone else... we already know you know how to make multiple and keep them, we just don't know which ones they are
I'll answer knowing that you have another handle that will allow you to read this. I have never put a girl in a dangerous situation. I've been in the hobby, on and off, for more years than you have been alive. In that time, I have never seen a girl that wouldn't see me a second time.
My handle, on ASPD was EZ and this handle are the only ones that I have ever had. If being rude is challenging your nonsense then I am guilty.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:02 PM   #71
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I'm sorry to laugh OLLRp, but she called you a two face fucktard..... and told you to drink embalming fluid..... Bwahahaha hahaha

that was kind of funny.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #72
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I'm sorry to laugh OLLRp, but she called you a two face fucktard..... and told you to drink embalming fluid..... Bwahahaha hahaha

that was kind of funny.
I laughed out loud about that as well.....my teenage daughters call "OLD" people near deads! These youngins crack me up sometimes! Lol
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #73
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I laughed out loud about that as well.....my teenage daughters call "OLD" people near deads! These youngins crack me up sometimes! Lol
Yup, my son gives me hell too.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #74
EZ.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post

that was kind of funny.
I though she was playing. Does that mean she doesn't like me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
It isn't the model but the miles and I have more than a 30 year old Mack truck.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #75
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I don't think so.

Quote:
listen you twofaced fucktard, you do not know the details or why i was antually banned from P411. drink embalming fluid for all i care, for the last 2 weeks you dicks have been trying to push my buttons and honestly it's working.......
C'mon now, WP. You scream for negative attention and then complain when you get it...

Quote:
And speaking of that reason and one of the guys who gets away with the forum guideline violations of looking up my handle so he can see where I posted last and has to post under my post taking a personal shot at me (cyber stalking), thread hijacking, steering a thread to suit his agenda and name calling, he should be following up this post pretty much immediately due to how he just cannot help himself in 3,2,1...............
You called that shit right.

OBSG really needs to quit stalking your posts.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women