Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2016, 02:18 PM   #61
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarl View Post
You mean ya'll don't sit around pining for us once we've left?
Of course we do sweets. 😘
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:38 PM   #62
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

What is wrong with some guys? Most of the ladies are giving pretty candid answers..... Some even add a little tongue-in-cheek humor. Some of their posts reflect their mood at the time they post..... But hey, its all good.

Then some of you guys get all bat shit crazy serious and over analyze what the ladies posted. Seriously guys, try to just chill and enjoy. Go get laid or something. You are way too tense. Perhaps you should beat one off.... Cuff your carrot..... Paint your palm..... Fluff your little fella... Honk your hose..... Whatever... Then just relax. Its just a ride. Stop worrying about the exact destination so much. Look out the window. Enjoy the scenery.

This board is NOT about being right or wrong. Its about sharing info and thoughts, having fun and meeting new like minded people from time to time.....BCD. Hello?

I think the variety of answers given by so many different providers are awesome.

I bet sometimes it can be a real pain in the ass for a lady to set up appointments with some of the BSC guys. I also bet guys no show far more often than then the ladies. But hey, really i have no clue.

Regardless, its really nice to know that many of the ladies like providing (sex and money wise) enough to keep at it either full or part time........ even with a small herd of bsc fucktards lurking about.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:30 PM   #63
Firefighterbasra
Registered Member

I've been on here a while but just now started posting and navigating around figuring it out and seeing all these threads and seeing all these beautiful women. With that said, wow some of these men are crazy and some of these awesome threads end up going crazy. I was enjoying this till we got to the end. I'm still waiting to make my first eccie encounter I guess waiting for that right provider but my god I thought the drama was left on backpage lol.
Firefighterbasra is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:23 AM   #64
snarl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Oh my gawd I can't believe you ladies have OTHER stuff to do BESIDES sit around and wait for us to call, fuck us, and sit around and wait for the next call! You ladies OBVIOUSLY don't take your jobs as whores seriously! I'll NEVER come see you because now I'm butthurt that you don't spend the days following an appointment thinking of me and writing Mrs. Snarl over and over again in a notebook. </SARCASM>

Seriously, guys? The fuck is wrong with you? Could you be any more of a prima donna? You pay for her time. After the time you paid for is up, it's none of your fucking business WHAT she does. If you don't like that arrangement, perhaps you should get a wife. Or a dog. I'm sure a dog will think about you when you're gone. Do I need to remind you that you can't fuck the dog, though?

Seriously. Don't fuck the dog.
snarl is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:38 AM   #65
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Lol.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:10 PM   #66
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Yes Randal (with the nervous LOL), I am referring partially to you..... Captain Randal Bat-Shit-Crazy-Over-Anal-Ize-Posts Creed.

I suggest it would help you to just rub one out every few hours and then put some ice on it in between and just Chill. OR take Snarl's advice and get a dog..... And seriously, Snarl gives good advice,..... dont fuck the dog.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:50 PM   #67
snarl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I always give good advice.

You also shouldn't fuck your lawn furniture.
snarl is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:53 PM   #68
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Yes Randal (with the nervous LOL), I am referring partially to you..... Captain Randal Bat-Shit-Crazy-Over-Anal-Ize-Posts Creed.

I suggest it would help you to just rub one out every few hours and then put some ice on it in between and just Chill. OR take Snarl's advice and get a dog..... And seriously, Snarl gives good advice,..... dont fuck the dog.
The only thing invisible about you is proof of your intelligence.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #69
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am an insatiable MILF slut so when y'all leave I am thinking you should of stayed longer cause I am still horny. I love dick so I always am thinking I want more!!
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 02:25 PM   #70
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
I am an insatiable MILF slut so when y'all leave I am thinking you should of stayed longer cause I am still horny. I love dick so I always am thinking I want more!!

You have never encountered my 1.3" of dangling death. No woman has ever thought she wanted more, or wished I stayed longer, or deep throated me (1.3" cannot reach the throat).
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:32 PM   #71
Rudbeckia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67194
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting question...I think that for me, personally, it depends on both the guy and the day.

There are some sessions where I feel like I'm working my ass off and when I look at the clock I'm only 20 minutes in. *laughs* Those tend to drag on a bit longer than I'd like...

Other times, though, it's a fight to convince myself to keep my hands off whoever I'm with long enough for them to get dressed and out the door. Those days make it hard for me to stick to a time limit and be somewhat professional.

The funny thing is I've had both those scenarios happen with the same guy, just at different times, and I still haven't figured out what makes it swing one way or the other.
Rudbeckia is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:29 PM   #72
WTOilMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Great thread. Except now I'm thinking too deep. �� Thanks to all.
WTOilMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 08:36 PM   #73
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I'm the Queen of candid. No matter how good or bad of a time I had...I'm still ready for it to be over when the time over.Time is money. I got shit to do.
Couldn't have said it better.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's nice if I got off, really hard even better...

But I schedule a time around my schedule and I've got lots of shit to do.

During breaks from school, I am available to work more often which is nice for bills and gifts for my kids.

However I do enjoy getting to see repeat clients over the nervousness of seeing a new one. I can't remember every detail of whom I saw a year ago, even though I might remember their name - so it's nice when you get to have a semi-relationship of sorts with a regular or repeat client.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:37 AM   #74
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

I might be alone here, but I'm usually not ready for our time together to end. It's bittersweet when he has to start putting on his clothes and walk out my door. Maybe it's because I'm a lonely soul or that I would feel pretty lucky to have anyone of my clients ask me out in the real world, but I enjoy "work" probably more than most. For me it's just as much a fantasy date as it is for the guy. There is no IOP because I'm actually enjoying the company. No having to fake anything here. Sometimes, if I think he's single, I'll ask if he wants to grab a bite or a movie. I know I should keep that to a minimum because a lot of guys have places to be after, but sometimes I just can't help it. There's even been a few occasions of unplanned overnights off the clock because he and I just meshed so well. So yeah there's providers out there that cant wait to push you out the door, but sometimes, rare as is it is, there are some of us that are just as lonely and need of affection as you.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:46 AM   #75
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

great topic
Phrasing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women