Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2016, 10:04 AM   #61
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
Furthermore, what does being well-traveled and knowledgeable
about nationalities have to do with the actual premise here?

I can tell a Cambodian from a Japanese but I never hear either one say,
no I'm not Asian. Smh.

We get it, you don't want to be seen in the like with Black Americans.

Sounds like a personal issue. :/

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:23 PM   #62
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not one of them, however the ladies that do have an NBA policy may see the ones that are respectful.
If you notice my signature, I've started the thread here in Austin which is a list of AA friendly providers. I know there are some ladies that don't want to be added to the list for fear of losing racist clients who are offended by interracial relations.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:16 AM   #63
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion View Post
I have always found it humorous when I read an ad posted by a Black Lady that reads somewhere in the content, "I love White Men". Why would you need to say that? Does that mean all other Black Ladies hate White Men? Is that supposed to somehow put me at ease for some reason? There is ignorance on all sides of this argument.
I think it means there are a lot of white dollars out there and they want a piece of the pie.
rayg07 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:52 AM   #64
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
I am not one of them, however the ladies that do have an NBA policy may see the ones that are respectful.
If you notice my signature, I've started the thread here in Austin which is a list of AA friendly providers. I know there are some ladies that don't want to be added to the list for fear of losing racist clients who are offended by interracial relations.
Now we getting to the real truth. And these ladies sound like they understand their primary customers. It's all about business for them and I understand. No hard feelings.

I think the reality is that most of these "why NBA" threads are started by AA who may be relatively new to the hobby. It can be a shock to see all the ads with NBA and may make them feel like they are being rejected. But once they are in the hobby for awhile they will be able to make sense of why the women do this (and there are many reasons why). Hopefully as they mature in the hobby they will be able to focus on their own hobby experience and not focus too much on the NBA issue. And if they decide to pursue an "NBA" provider they will be able to approach the situation without so much emotion.

I'm glad you started the AA friendly thread Tammie. The one in Houston is great. I would recommend AA hobbyist check it out.
Old 01-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #65
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I started threads in Houston and also in Dallas in hopes of someone else taking them over since I only visit once in a while. I'm glad that someone else took the time to take over the one in Houston. And made some improvements from what I saw.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:35 AM   #66
hardbod55
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I'm somewhat curious about the OP's opinions on the comments shared thus far. Maybe this was just a question about NBA/ No AA policies. Though, that was never explicitly mentioned in his initial post...
The NBA/No AA policy was not the crux of my questions. I really wanted to see how people, mostly providers since this is the environment, come to their conclusions. I wasn't surprised to see the easy, usual and stereotypical answers when it comes to this sensitive subject. I
was thrilled to see a lot of thoughtful insight as to how people of color are viewed solely on the color of their skin. I stand by the notion that everyone wants to be viewed as an individual period regardless of what "group" they belong to. One more thing, someone mentioned the Prez is Black even though his mother is White. Fair enough. How then is Mariah Carey typically viewed as?
hardbod55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:04 PM   #67
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

She is black because her father is black and because not many white girls named Mariah. She is respected but will never be considered white or not black. I understand you want to be viewed as an individual. So do I but you have to understand that some people here in the US are going to view you based on their own perceptions and there is nothing you can do to change that. Like I said earlier there are all shades of black folk here but we are black nonetheless.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:42 PM   #68
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
So then why do we need a AA friendly thread???? If (according to you) providers that advertise NBA are still willing to see AA clients then why would we need that thread for. All 100% providers are AA friendly according to your logic? Looks to me like we just wanna show favoritism
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 09:35 AM   #69
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a couple reasons for NBA policies that no one has mentioned. It's possible that the provider actually PREFERS black men but wants to make sure to keep her potential personal feelings out of the business. Or she has a SO (not necessarily a pimp) who only feels that the relationship is threatened if her client is black. The latter case is the most likely of the two....and no provider is going to admit it if that's the case for her. Even if her SO doesn't take a dime from her that fact that she has a boyfriend and that he's black instantly make her "pimped" in the hobby world.

Slightly off-topic but I personally know a "mixed" provider that advertises "mixed" because she never really connected with the black side of her culture. She was ostracized and bullied for being a "redbone" (her words) growing up and I get that. I know several girls in the RW with similar experiences and feelings towards their racial identity.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:46 AM   #70
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Excellent rebuttal, sir. The dude in question was likely thinking with his lower/little head when he articulated such an uncouth fabricated phone conversation. Which is not an excuse, but a possible reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
a person who was considering you, who may be put off by toyz .. is likely missing an opportunity to enjoy the company of a woman who can provide an excellent hobby visit. folks who spend any time 'researching' ladies on eccie will understand that you are intelligent and a highly skilled provider.

you have reviews on this site going back six years and all of them are 'yes'. researching providers as i do, though we have not met, i don't doubt your a beautiful, very intelligent, and highly skilled in the arts hobby guys enjoy.

toyz does seem to feel a compulsion to post .. often. sometimes his humor is effective, sometimes he misses. imo, his facetious posting of a fictional phone call to you was not funny. it was tasteless and inappropriate to disparage and denigrate you in this way.

i appreciate that this posting may qualify as the action of a white knight. so be it. in the spirit of full disclosure, we have not met but we have communicated, though not recently.

i enjoy the hobby community. i enjoy the hobby. i regret the lack of civility which seems all too evident in this forum. i feel the hobby community benefits from having a large, diverse membership. i'm disappointed when individuals and even groups of members are criticized because of personal bias as opposed to offending actions.

this is an unwarranted assumption and a poor excuse for your tasteless posting

friday is a day like any other. don't confuse disgust with anger ... your post was an embarrassment and offensive. you can attempt to refute and back peddle ... it is out there for folks and they can see how tasteless it is. you can now attack folks, like me, who are offended. indicate that we don't get it ... or you. but i do get ... i do understand ... i'm simply offended by it.

now i'll return my soap box to its rightful position .. and ms. austin, thank you for being here ... and offering the sort of quality sessions that so many men have enjoyed.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:23 PM   #71
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

It's unsurprising that some would gather that it was. Though, I figured it was not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardbod55 View Post
The NBA/No AA policy was not the crux of my questions. I really wanted to see how people, mostly providers since this is the environment, come to their conclusions. I wasn't surprised to see the easy, usual and stereotypical answers when it comes to this sensitive subject. I
was thrilled to see a lot of thoughtful insight as to how people of color are viewed solely on the color of their skin. I stand by the notion that everyone wants to be viewed as an individual period regardless of what "group" they belong to. One more thing, someone mentioned the Prez is Black even though his mother is White. Fair enough. How then is Mariah Carey typically viewed as?
And more food for thought..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayg07 View Post
She is black because her father is black and because not many white girls named Mariah. She is respected but will never be considered white or not black. I understand you want to be viewed as an individual. So do I but you have to understand that some people here in the US are going to view you based on their own perceptions and there is nothing you can do to change that. Like I said earlier there are all shades of black folk here but we are black nonetheless.
and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
There is a couple reasons for NBA policies that no one has mentioned. It's possible that the provider actually PREFERS black men but wants to make sure to keep her potential personal feelings out of the business. Or she has a SO (not necessarily a pimp) who only feels that the relationship is threatened if her client is black. The latter case is the most likely of the two....and no provider is going to admit it if that's the case for her. Even if her SO doesn't take a dime from her that fact that she has a boyfriend and that he's black instantly make her "pimped" in the hobby world.

Slightly off-topic but I personally know a "mixed" provider that advertises "mixed" because she never really connected with the black side of her culture. She was ostracized and bullied for being a "redbone" (her words) growing up and I get that. I know several girls in the RW with similar experiences and feelings towards their racial identity.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women