Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60339
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2022, 11:55 PM   #61
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Wrong.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/ad...-abortion-law/
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
new york has that law.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 07:28 AM   #62
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
new york has that law.

... Are these sorry Liberal Lads asleep??

How did they miss that? ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 08:55 AM   #63
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Republicans will win the midterm because of inflation, higher intrest rates...

But with abortion off the table a lot of inbred Christians will not be motivated to vote. They didn't even vote in 2018.

Imho....it will move the motivational needle left but not as far as most progressives would like
This is completely backwards. The supposed ruling, if it stands, will actually let the people decide if they want abortion in their states by electing representatives that align with their views. Both pro and anti abortion sides should celebrate the opportunity to have a voice. That’s called democracy, why are you so against it?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 02:51 PM   #64
VerySkeptical
BANNED

You'll have to improve your reading skills to even stay in the US under the "We feel sorry for this aboriginal Australian" Act enough to let this guy in under the "Even our losers need a foreigner they can look down on" Act.
But there are no freebies. You will have to translate the graffiti we have you cleaning off the walls.
The only reason you get to stay is because dilbert thinks you can make it to "Unbelievably stupid mother fucker" status.
Hope you're right dilbert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Are these sorry Liberal Lads asleep??

How did they miss that? ...

#### Salty
Old 05-04-2022, 02:58 PM   #65
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Thread now being littered
Don't be a litter bug. BTW: VS is littering up the joint. Best go set VS straight.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 03:15 PM   #66
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default RIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
You didn't actually read your fact check. Did you? But then again, you had to get someone else to do your own thinking again. Trust me, we are not surprised and in your case, they can't do any worse than your own thoughts.

Quote:
The law permits abortions after 24 weeks if a health care professional determines the health or life of the mother is at risk, or the fetus is not viable.

The RHA removes abortion from the state’s penal code altogether

New York’s new law does not explicitly define “health.”
So the mother, yet oddly enough - not the father, can say it gives them the vapors (mental health) and terminate the child on the day of delivery. Interesting presumption is that the Doctor somehow has a supreme power to say; tough shit beotch, you are having it. I mean.. if you are dumb enough to believe that is what other people will believe. Of course the law does not state what a mother is, which is odd since men can now get pregnant. So much so, that there is even an emoji for it.
Old 05-06-2022, 05:32 PM   #67
VerySkeptical
BANNED

On the delivery date, a fetus would be viable.
Since it takes a health care professional to approve an abortion after 24 weeks,what health care professional is going to abort a clearly viable fetus?
The one thing you were right about was there's no definition of the word health. A woman with the "vapors" or any other reason still has to have the approval of a "HCP" to abort after 24 weeks.

You're an asshole and a stupid one at that.

Where would you find a doctor who would abort a 42 week fetus with nothing wrong with it? The "HCP" has a set of standards and practices (unlike someone such as yourself) they have to follow.
Did you catch that moron? Not mom or pop. Only a "HCP" can decide if a late term fetus needs to be terminated.
From the link.

"Modern abortion techniques do not result in live birth; however, in the great unlikelihood that a baby was born alive, the medical provider and team of medical support staff would provide all necessary medical care, as they would in the case of any live birth,” he wrote in an email. “The RHA does not change standard medical practices. To reiterate, any baby born alive in New York State would be treated like any other live birth, and given appropriate medical care. This was the case before the RHA, and it remains the case now.”
Just because you don't read whole article doesn't mean others don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You didn't actually read your fact check. Did you? But then again, you had to get someone else to do your own thinking again. Trust me, we are not surprised and in your case, they can't do any worse than your own thoughts.

So the mother, yet oddly enough - not the father, can say it gives them the vapors (mental health) and terminate the child on the day of delivery. Interesting presumption is that the Doctor somehow has a supreme power to say; tough shit beotch, you are having it. I mean.. if you are dumb enough to believe that is what other people will believe. Of course the law does not state what a mother is, which is odd since men can now get pregnant. So much so, that there is even an emoji for it.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:27 PM   #68
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The abortion argument about what is a baby and what isn't a baby is very much like the slavery argument from 200 years ago. The future democrats said that slaves were not people. They had no rights just like their favorite hunting dog. The future republicans ask when someone was someone with rights. The democrats came up with the idea of the octaroon (1/8 black) and that was good for some. Other, more radical, democrats liked the "one drop" rule.
So the same people are arguing that a baby who has not been born (no mention of C-sections) is not a person, a human, a life deserving of protections. Ask Barack Obama, Ralph Northam, and Andrew Cuomo. They all supported or signed legislation that allowed government sanctioned deaths of children even AFTER (in the case of Northam) birth. What a bastardly bunch.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 09:39 PM   #69
VerySkeptical
BANNED

You're a lying piece of shit...again. Do you still wonder why the Navy boosted you out with no benefits?
You're a disgrace to the uniform

Fact check: Virginia governor’s 2019 comments about abortion bill are missing context.

"A meme shared by over 70,766 on Facebook misrepresents comments made by Virginia Governor Ralph Northam in 2019 when he was asked about a bill that, among other things, aimed to ease restrictions for third trimester abortions in the state. The meme falsely suggests that Northam is in favor of legalizing infanticide by leaving out some key contextual references in his remarks. The meme appears to inaccurately quote the remarks made by Democrat Ralph Northam during an interview with a local radio station youtu.be/E6WD_3H0wKU?t=2464 in 2019 when asked about Bill HB 2491.

Northam was referring to “third-trimester abortions” that are done in cases “where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non viable” he said. “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother,” Northam stated."

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27D2HL

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The abortion argument about what is a baby and what isn't a baby is very much like the slavery argument from 200 years ago. The future democrats said that slaves were not people. They had no rights just like their favorite hunting dog. The future republicans ask when someone was someone with rights. The democrats came up with the idea of the octaroon (1/8 black) and that was good for some. Other, more radical, democrats liked the "one drop" rule.
So the same people are arguing that a baby who has not been born (no mention of C-sections) is not a person, a human, a life deserving of protections. Ask Barack Obama, Ralph Northam, and Andrew Cuomo. They all supported or signed legislation that allowed government sanctioned deaths of children even AFTER (in the case of Northam) birth. What a bastardly bunch.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:12 PM   #70
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hey Munch - you should head over that-way.
Northam and the butchers there might let you watch them KILL babies!

### Salty
Old 05-06-2022, 11:30 PM   #71
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Do you know how a link works? I guess when someone lies as much as you do links make no difference.
You're just an asshole....no, make that a lying asshole.

Did you notice the bottom fell out of your Ray Epps bullshit story? Just another time you're on the wrong side of stupid.
Is it alright if I change it to Stupid lying asshole?
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hey Munch - you should head over that-way.
Northam and the butchers there might let you watch them KILL babies!

### Salty
Old 05-06-2022, 11:43 PM   #72
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "bottom fell out of the story"?? ... sayes the New York Times?

Yeah, they got credibility... .... They're on par with you.

... Hey Munch - is Northam a racist for wearing blackface??

#### Salty
Old 05-07-2022, 02:18 PM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Azz-hats gonna azz-hat. It's their nature...

Quote:
On the delivery date, a fetus would be viable.
You're an asshole and a stupid one at that...
Doctor VS weighs in with both feet. What about the day before?
What about the day after? You have a much higher opinion of me than I do of you. I guess the point goes to you.

Quote:
Where would you find a doctor who would abort a 42 week fetus with nothing wrong with it?...
Komifornia, NY etc...
Quote:
...Did you catch that moron?...
You have a much higher opinion of me than I do of you.
Quote:
..."Modern abortion techniques do not result in live birth; however, in the great unlikelihood that a baby was born alive, the medical provider and team of medical support staff would provide all necessary medical care, as they would in the case of any live birth,”...
Even if you retreated to your Baily about a live birth. What is your interpretation of the least viability date? It is far, far earlier than 42 weeks. But you know that already, which really crushes your own viability. Or is this the part where you hope to make some asinine determination between a live birth and going in to snip it's spinal cord before you suck it out with a Hoover vac?
Quote:
Just because you don't read whole article doesn't mean others don't.
Reading is step one. Step two involves comprehension. Step three involves thinking. You are on step -6, TDS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women