Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2023, 10:19 AM   #61
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I admit I stopped reading after this post so someone else may have mentioned this already so sorry if I am being redundant, but don't screen through LinkedIn. I have all of my jobs and universities I have graduated from on there. There is no way in hell I would provide that to anyone for P4P when it could come back to bite me on the ass like a rabid pit bull. Instead, I would just create a fake profile because it would take me less than 20 minutes to do so. With that fake profile, I could be the reincarnation of Ted Bundy and you'd never know it if you screened me that way.

Anyway, just my two cents about that screening method. I think the ladies are a lot more qualified to guide you more than the guys, so I hope you asked this same question in their/your forum as well. Stay safe and be well!
Please .... You think I can't tell a fake LinkedIn profile? Real ones have some history, etc .... nice try, though, Ted
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:21 AM   #62
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
I guess I don't understand why a lady would put so much trust in LinkedIn, when it's not their business to be a provider verification service. If le contacts LinkedIn and says, we need 10 profiles that look real so we can stop human trafficking, why wouldn't LinkedIn help?
Because if you have nothing else - no references, no accounts, no way of verifying you, that can at LEAST prove you aren't law enforcement.
Got it?
Old 05-08-2023, 10:22 AM   #63
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostfamous View Post
I fall on the side of making providers feel safe. First of all, it makes for a much better experience if they feel safe with me. Second, I kind of feel that is my obligation. No woman should have to feel uncomfortable with me. If I find a good companion, I want to be able to see her again and again.

That said, my situation is complicated by the fact that I have mostly been out of the hobby for several years due to cancer and an injury.

While I do have a few contacts left and some of my old reviews are still posted, I'm really at a loss as to how to rebuild my reputation in this community for screening purposes.

Any help would be very appreciated.
A few contacts that vouch for you would work ....
Old 05-08-2023, 10:29 AM   #64
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username [COLOR="Yellow"]on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.[/COLOR] This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

I would be careful of posting anywhere real world info from what this says.
I certainly do NOT post ANYONE's real world info. Anywhere. I take my safety AND MY CLIENTS' SAFETY equally serious. This isn't so childish game. Everyone deserves to be safe from outing or LE or robbery or physical harm. Everyone
Old 05-08-2023, 11:39 AM   #65
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Please .... You think I can't tell a fake LinkedIn profile? Real ones have some history, etc .... nice try, though, Ted
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women