Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162411
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #61
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Ok, lets put this back on topic. Take the last 10+ post to Sandbox. (Myself included.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorcg View Post
If you treat a woman well, she will do the same and there is nothing better, sounds to me like the general consensuses from providers.

I both applaud and appreciate the insight from the CFE and other providers, anything that helps improve the mutual experience is good information and should be taken as such

I personal go for the more sensual GFE experience providers, I prefer to connect on some level and hope for grace on my poor BFE skills. I find it beyond measure that these ladies can generate a simulated short term relationship out of thin air, a challenge I have yet to master from a hobbyist point of view, for which these ladies do daily. So I tip my hat to them.

“You can love money and you can love woman, but anytime you combine them, things get complicated.” -me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
I look for human qualities, I don't see jaded mechanical robots
So theCFE wants you to bring your BFE to match her GFE, & Zabrina doesn't want mechanical AMP performing hobbyist. CHECK.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #62
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

So what the ladies are saying is that after meeting basic requirements (having the donation, not smelling like ass, not being an asshole), they would like someone who is entertaining and enjoyable to be around?

Shocking.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #63
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

This may be of interest to some of you.

Glynette, I'm not dissing Sailor Moon at all - 17, 18 years ago it was the bees knees. Tuxedo Mask was my generation's Edward Cullen; suave, handsome supe with a slightly obsessive / overprotective / romantic streak. /teenageswoon.
Di-did you say nudity and lesbian tendencies? Clearly I have some catching up to do...

Yes, yes, I like to be entertained. Dance monkey, dance!
Oh, that was very wicked of me... Wicked, wicked Christle! I am a bad person and I must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Eccie, we have but one punishment ... you must lay me down on a bed ... and spank me. And after the spankings, the oral sex.

There, on topic enough?
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #64
Raptorcg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Off topic:

Is it bad that I was picturing theCFE and Glynette having a pillow fight, dressed in lingerie fighting over the best Star trek Captain and anime series while reading last 10 or so post.

On topic:

Sorry lost my train of thought, what were we talking about again
Raptorcg is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #65
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockzilla View Post
Describe a bonus? I would think show up on time, hold to the time frame, be respectful, be clean, have the right gift, be a good tipper, and don't pester the provider during their real life hours. Those would make you an ATF client
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
One night with friends at the bar I was speaking frankly to a friend that I new from ages back...... I told him three things....... brush your teeth, wash your dick, and be polite/respectful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
Of course clean, on time, and drama free are the absolute minimum requirements. Are you only interested in the absolute minimum in your encounter, or would you welcome anything that helped the session go above and beyond?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
Be clean, on time, respectful and leave at appropriate time. She'll think you're golden.
Quote:
If you treat a woman well, she will do the same and there is nothing better, sounds to me like the general consensuses from providers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
As unpopular as it may be, as a provider preference, this nails it for me. If you can't figure out to shower, brush your teeth, etc., on your own, it can't be taught.

If y'all are detecting a pattern, it's because there is one. I think this is also bare minimum that the gentlemen - aside from the sexual attraction that got you to call us in the first place - also. I don't know how many times I've read on here that the place was messy; she smelled like well you know; her large bread dog put his nose in my crotch; she smelled like smoke, she had on some nasty baggie outfit; she was drunk or something, etc. I don't think it should come as a shock to think we want the same.

Quote:
I personal go for the more sensual GFE experience providers, I prefer to connect on some level and hope for grace on my poor BFE skills. I find it beyond measure that these ladies can generate a simulated short term relationship out of thin air, a challenge I have yet to master from a hobbyist point of view, for which these ladies do daily. So I tip my hat to them.

This is what I prefer also. It's nice to be nice to the nice. I provide a warm and elegant atmosphere more suited for a true girl friend experience for the time we’re together. I have plenty of clients that I email / text on a regular basis. I don’t mind that at all. Yes, I’m in this for the money; it’s a business, but there’s no reason I can’t have fun whilst I’m conducting a little business. After all I think everyone’s the happier when it’s a pleasure doing business with you vs it’s a business doing pleasure with you.

This business, perhaps more so than any other profession or business segment, is about the human condition. It’s a meeting place to get a quid pro quo service, but it’s also a place for us all to connect on many different levels. There’s everything and something for everyone from getting your rocks off to forming bonds and everything in between.

I have clients that are pure PSE to total BFE as inwe hit the town afterwards off the clock. However the bulk of my clients are somewhere in the middle with a great intimate experience that ends when the door closes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glynette View Post
I love having a session end and wrapping up with debates on anime, sci-fi, videogames, etc. As a side note, if you're reading this and think that Kirk was a better commander than Picard, we're probably not going to get along....
Whew Girrrl, no, can’t agree with this one LOL. Wrapping up a date with fun banter is great, but I gotta go with the hotness factor: Captain Pike, the newest movie Kirk, Shattner, Number Two and THEN Picard – in that order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
So what the ladies are saying is that after meeting basic requirements (having the donation, not smelling like ass, not being an asshole), they would like someone who is entertaining and enjoyable to be around?

Shocking.
No! Say it’s not true!! It doesn’t have to be luv and bunnies to be fun. Just good clean fun between two consenting adults.

Quote:
“You can love money and you can love woman, but anytime you combine them, things get complicated.” -me

This should be the official motto of this little world of ours.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #66
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Treat Her Like a Lady by Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose

All my friends had to ask me
Somethin' they didn't understand-a
How I get all the women
In the palms of my hand, now

And I told them, to treat her like a lad-ay
(You got-to, got-to treat her like)
Um-hum all the best you can do
(Treat her like, you got-to, got-to treat her like)
You got to treat her like a lad-ay, she give into you
Ah-hum now who can see, you know what I mean?

I know you heard (treat her right)
That a woman (got-ta treat her right)
Will soon take advantage (treat her right) of you
(Got-ta treat her right)
Let me tell you (treat her right)
My friend (got-ta treat her right)
There just ain't no (treat her right) subsititute-ta
(Got-ta treat her right)
You oughta a treat her like a lad-ay
(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)
Um-hum, all (treat her like) the best you can do
You got-ta treat her like a lad-ay
She give into you, ah-hum
Now who can see? you know what I mean

Oh, you've got to love her (love her)
Tease her (tease her)
But most of all you've got-ta please her
(Please her)
You've got-ta hold her (hold her)
Now an want her (want her)
And make her feel you'll always need her
(Need her)
You know a woman (woman)
Is sentimental (woman)
And so easy (woman) to upset (woman)
So make her feel (feel)
That she's for real (real)
An she give you happiness
Whoa-oh-oh
Strange (treat her like) as it seems-a
(You got-ta treat her like)
You know you can't (treat her like) a woman mean
(Got-ta treat her like)

So my friends, now there you have it
I said it's the easy simple way
Now if you fail, uh, ta do this
Don't blame her if she looks my way-a

Cause I'm gonna a
A treat her like a lad-ay

Um-hum, so affec (treat her like) tionately
I'm gonna treat her like a lad-ay
She give into me, uh-huh

Now who can see?
You know what I mean
Oh you gotta a treat her like a lad-ay
Um-hum, all the best you can do

You got-ta treat her like a lad-ay
She give into you...

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #67
sexxytexxan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is it bad that I was picturing theCFE and Glynette having a pillow fight, dressed in lingerie fighting over the best Star trek Captain and anime series
No. It is not.

Actually, if anyone would like to ADD to this, that would be most welcome
sexxytexxan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #68
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
This may be of interest to some of you.

Glynette, I'm not dissing Sailor Moon at all - 17, 18 years ago it was the bees knees. Tuxedo Mask was my generation's Edward Cullen; suave, handsome supe with a slightly obsessive / overprotective / romantic streak. /teenageswoon.
Di-did you say nudity and lesbian tendencies? Clearly I have some catching up to do...

Yes, yes, I like to be entertained. Dance monkey, dance!
Oh, that was very wicked of me... Wicked, wicked Christle! I am a bad person and I must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Eccie, we have but one punishment ... you must lay me down on a bed ... and spank me. And after the spankings, the oral sex.

There, on topic enough?
Uhh... What were we discussing?? *sheepish grin*
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #69
willdooit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hey I bring my owe tooth brush to the party does that count.
willdooit is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #70
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
One night with friends at the bar I was speaking frankly to a friend that I new from ages back...... I told him three things....... brush your teeth, wash your dick, and be polite/respectful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com View Post
Hey I bring my owe tooth brush to the party does that count.
Toothbrush, first used as cleaning instrument for those hard-to-reach areas of the mouth, then used as a sex toy for bodily penetration during masturbation or sex with partners for those hard-to-reach areas of the.......
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women