Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2014, 11:45 PM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

AssupLiar, you are the only duly elected Dipshit on this board. I know the recognition embarrasses you, but you have finally found an area in your pathetic, meaningless life in which you excel. Be proud, man! You can now tell your descendents that have accomplished something major in your life,, and they no longer have to wear paper bags over their heads when you become the topic of conversation. You have become the foremost example of Dipshittery in the world. Be proud! Celebrate! This is a joyous time for all! A Festivus Miracle!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:47 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
For a change, you're ranting about something totally unrelated to this thread.
Not at all "unrelated to this thread."

It doesn't matter "how" something is implemented, that's "form." The substance is critical. In this case there are examples of similar "relaxed standards" being implemented and the reality in the consequences.

If the substance of the "directive" has been damaging to the economy in the past, then IMO it doesn't matter whether it was an act of Congress or an administrative decision/order. The only importance of "how" it was implemented is what process can be used to set it aside.

We have had too many trips to the "trough" that went bad in this area.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:36 AM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not at all "unrelated to this thread."

It doesn't matter "how" something is implemented, that's "form." The substance is critical. In this case there are examples of similar "relaxed standards" being implemented and the reality in the consequences.

If the substance of the "directive" has been damaging to the economy in the past, then IMO it doesn't matter whether it was an act of Congress or an administrative decision/order. The only importance of "how" it was implemented is what process can be used to set it aside.

We have had too many trips to the "trough" that went bad in this area.
+1

Quote:
I'd say you're nearing critical mass now. IBIdiot is going to end 2014 as he began it: in a full blown mega meltdown, squeaking, squealing and sputtering unintelligible profanities like a Tourette's patient.

Only now, you're melting down for two! (... Not that there's anything wrong with it. Really, bro, nobody minds that you're involved with another guy.)

How cute! And classy!

No wonder you were overwhelmingly elected Dipshit among Idiots.
Keep playing at being that Rumpelstiltskin like troll you so favor, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Keep stomping your feet in impotent fury, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:24 AM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
AssupLiar, you are the only duly elected Dipshit on this board. I know the recognition embarrasses you, but you have finally found an area in your pathetic, meaningless life in which you excel. Be proud, man! You can now tell your descendents that have accomplished something major in your life,, and they no longer have to wear paper bags over their heads when you become the topic of conversation. You have become the foremost example of Dipshittery in the world. Be proud! Celebrate! This is a joyous time for all! A Festivus Miracle!
Thank you for the support, Whiny.

If it wasn't for you, we'd never know about IBIdiot and Rioseco!

That I would prevail in your silly little poll was never in doubt. (I wonder how much time you took out of your important daily activities to promote that). Was anybody else surprised by the outcome?

But it was telling to see exactly what the voters thought about IBIdiot. How he is considered more than three times the dipshit JDIdiot was, for example. Frankly, he pretty much captured all the idiot vote.

Out of curiosity, how many of your, ahem, descendants are active on ECCIE? Or is this post just your tribute to IBIdiots inimitable meltdown style.

All thanks go to you, Whiny. You really defined things!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:26 AM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default HOLIDAY MEGAMELTDOWN CONTINUES

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

Keep playing at being that Rumpelstiltskin like troll you so favor, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Keep stomping your feet in impotent fury, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
IBIdiot is now into full repetitive blather.

Rioseco is bringing up your late model HUFF from the parking lot. You two will be leaving soon.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBIdiot is now into full repetitive blather.

Rioseco is bringing up your late model HUFF from the parking lot. You two will be leaving soon.
You're the pathetic little troll stomping your feet in impotent rage, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the pathetic little troll stomping your feet in impotent rage, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Case in point.

No wonder you were overwhelmingly elected Dipshit Among Idiots.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:35 AM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Case in point.

No wonder you were overwhelming elected Dipshit Among Idiots.
Your impotent, troll like fury has you viewing things more than a little cockeyed, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, or maybe you've just had too many cocks shoved into your eyes, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:30 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your impotent, .....
YouRong, the Obaminablist worshiper, apparently believes that all those who didn't vote would have actually voted for him .... ... errrr..... wait ......

..that would have meant a landslide FOR HIM.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your impotent, troll like fury has you viewing things more than a little cockeyed, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, or maybe you've just had too many cocks shoved into your eyes, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

IBIdiot's incomprehensible, high-pitched meltdown squealing nonwithstanding, one need only look at the results to confirm that IBIdiot was overwhelmingly elected Dipshit Among Idiots.

The telling statistic, however, is just how large a margin he achieved over world-class idiots like LLIdiot (btw, WTF was your last post about anyway?), JDIdiot and Whir-LIE-turd, aka TrendingIdiot. IBIdiot outpaced the entire Idiot Klan, err, Clan, while picking up a bone-a-fide mancrush along the way.

Among the many contributing factors has to be I Idiot's penchant for hijacking any thread into a narcissistic pissing match, like he's done with this thread for example.

I have the Idiot Clan has certainly elected me yet again, as it does every time Whiny sticks his foot in his mouth with one of these silly things. But the rest of ECCIE has crowned IBIdiot ... Dipshit Among Idiots.

Lesson is -- don't judge a poll without studying the crosstabs.

Congratulations IBIdiot!

Old 12-16-2014, 12:40 AM   #71
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, AssupLiar, I was surprised at the outcome. I honestly expected a runoff. I mean, it was a field of 15! I figured it would be a lot closer, with you, me and either IB or Whirly in a runoff. With all the shit that's been thrown at me lately, I thought I'd get more votes, and, quite frankly, I thought the board was tired of you. I know I am. Hell, I didn't even vote for you. I underestimated how much love and respect this board has for you. They have honored you, overwhelmingly, for THREE STRAIGHT YEARS! Sorry, I know you are offended by the word "straight" but you know what I mean.

So enjoy! Celebrate! Your life is no longer meaningless! You have finally accomplished something, and received the recognition you so justly deserve! Congratulations!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #72
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, AssupLiar, I was surprised at the outcome. I honestly expected a runoff. I mean, it was a field of 15! I figured it would be a lot closer, with you, me and either IB or Whirly in a runoff. With all the shit that's been thrown at me lately, I thought I'd get more votes, and, quite frankly, I thought the board was tired of you. I know I am. Hell, I didn't even vote for you. I underestimated how much love and respect this board has for you. They have honored you, overwhelmingly, for THREE STRAIGHT YEARS! Sorry, I know you are offended by the word "straight" but you know what I mean.

So enjoy! Celebrate! Your life is no longer meaningless! You have finally accomplished something, and received the recognition you so justly deserve! Congratulations!

LMAO, bet there was a lot of campaigning from the right.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:19 AM   #73
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Thank you for the support, Whiny.
If it wasn't for you, we'd never know about IBIdiot and Rioseco!

For the record I have not said anything to or about you for the last few of your post. You made your sarcastic concession speech and called me a stalker. I leave you be as you wished, and now who stalks who here ? As usual you start the attacks and I return fire. I will give you the benefit of not retalliating at this time. Let us see how long it takes for you to again solicite more abuse here.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:38 AM   #74
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well all of yall who are not in the Mortgage business, like me, really do not know what yall are talking about. Some of your posts really are so out of line its laughable.

We are NOT heading back to the previous days of yore.

These new lower down payment loans come with VERY VERY HARD GUIDES.

Meaning; No debt ratios over 43%, must have credit history or Tradelines that are open and active, must have reserves after closing, must document all income/assets. Must have RESIDUAL INCOME, for those who do not know what Residual income is, its disposable income after bills and income taxes. No short term ARMs all fixed rates for many. No prepay penalties. No Neg Am, none of those old features

We do need a happy medium in the Mtg business. Like I said before the only ones making money are the Executives of these Major Companies.. not the small guys like me
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:47 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO, bet there was a lot of campaigning from the right.
IBIdiot was pushing it in the Spider Hole. The dipshit among Idiots was working hard to keep himself out of a runoff. Only now are we beginning to realize why he needed to look better... AIDS in the courtship.

LMaO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women