Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2017, 06:57 PM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes and that is called blackmail, If you continue to go after me on Russia, I will go after Clinton.
There you go defining the terms you use to poster yourself.

black·mail (noun)
"the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about that person."

Next thing you'll start doing is declaring yourself a "winner"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:43 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Nixon wasn't prosecuted. So according to "fagboy" he's innocent.
Next you'll cry about about people calling other posters names. You are the biggest hypocrite in this forum.

And for the record, that is not what I said. Nixon was pardoned. I said the GOP went after Clinton for political reasons...as soon as she lost Gowdy shutdown the investigation. Not to hard to figure out. Except for you sanctimonious fuckups.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #63
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Next you'll cry about about people calling other posters names. You are the biggest hypocrite in this forum.

And for the record, that is not what I said. Nixon was pardoned. I said the GOP went after Clinton for political reasons...as soon as she lost Gowdy shutdown the investigation. Not to hard to figure out. Except for you sanctimonious fuckups.

I disagree. Gowdy sucks at cross examination and was outwitted by Hillary. He knew it, but this way he gets to claim victory.

Everybody knows Hillary is guilty, but they are letting it drop so they can sucker her back into the race, so they can bring it all up again and get someone smarter than Gowdy to finally pin her down.

If it were within my power to bargain with Hillary, I would have told her if she steps down she gets to stay out of jail, as long as she doesn't get elected to anything. Since she lost, I'm happy with that, and don't see any reason to prosecute her, unless she runs for office.

Of course, I'm just a nobody like Yssup Rider and his husband MunchMidget, so I don't get a say anywhere except on this esteemed SHMB.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:07 PM   #64
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
If it were within my power to bargain with Hillary, I would have told her if she steps down she gets to stay out of jail, as long as she doesn't get elected to anything. Since she lost, I'm happy with that, and don't see any reason to prosecute her, unless she runs for office.
that may not be possible with the going ons with the clinton foundation. stench is nauseating.

more drip drip emanating from the clinton foundation...

read that a minister for the bangladesh govt. said that hillary was involved in a pay to play deal when she was with the state dept.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:00 AM   #65
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that may not be possible with the going ons with the clinton foundation. stench is nauseating.

more drip drip emanating from the clinton foundation...

read that a minister for the bangladesh govt. said that hillary was involved in a pay to play deal when she was with the state dept.
Hopefully that minister will go on record.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:29 AM   #66
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I disagree. Gowdy sucks at cross examination and was outwitted by Hillary. He knew it, but this way he gets to claim victory.

Everybody knows Hillary is guilty,You claim to love your country, but you ignore the Constitution. This is one of the reasons you have no credibility.

Of course, I'm just a nobody like Yssup Rider and his husband MunchMidget, so I don't get a say anywhere except on this esteemed SHMB.
What say do you have here?You can post. Just like you can write a letter to the editor of a daily paper. You could never get elected to office and since you have no credibility on this site, the only reason you aren't attacked by the gang is because you're pro trump. Your buds have the same character short comings that you do. You all claim Clinton is guilty and then act like rabid dogs if anyone says anything about trump. All you can do is talk about Clinton and scream fake news at anything you don't want to believe.

The count of Americans that want a special prosecutor is at @80%.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:49 AM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

Everybody knows Hillary is guilty, but they are letting it drop so they can sucker her back into the race, so they can bring it all up again and get someone smarter than Gowdy to finally pin her down.

You're pathetic, JL.

How can you say he sucks at cross-exam?

By your own admission, you spend your day squishing butter and lard... yet you still think you're Clarence Darrow.

And yes, we ALL know Twitler is guilty.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:48 AM   #68
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

With laughter, that's what I'm crying about.
How do you examine a "lack of any such evidence"? Even more strange is you define "adults", in this case, as the people who can do such an examination. You show your ignorance every day but in this case you use it as the basis for your entire post. I didn't claim trump was guilty of anything.

Why (are you ignorant and I didn't claim trump was guilty of anything)?

The investigation is still going on and they sure the fuck don't keep you up to speed. They're not suppose to comment until they are finished.
That there was contact between team trump and the Russians is well documented....and yet to be admitted by you. Or if you have,
please let me know where you did it.
For an asshole so concerned about a lack of proof, you claim people say things....without proof.
Trump does it so often that you have forgotten us regular folks call that lying.

Quote:
So you don't know of any FACTS that PROVE Trump "colluded" with the Russians to "throw" the election either. Ok. Thanks for revealing your ignorance. So perhaps YOU should KEEP your FAT NOSE and FLAT fingers to yourself and out of the issue all together and let the adults examine THE LACK OF ANY SUCH EVIDENCE! The "investigation" has been ONGOING for about 12 months already ... no leaks and not a SHRED of FACTUAL EVIDENCE to support the spurious claims.

May be that's the real reason ShoeMer was crying!!!!

How about you? Why are you crying?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #69
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
How do you examine a "lack of any such evidence"? Even more strange is you define "adults", in this case, as the people who can do such an examination. You show your ignorance every day but in this case you use it as the basis for your entire post. I didn't claim trump was guilty of anything.

The investigation is still going on and they sure the fuck don't keep you up to speed. They're not suppose to comment until they are finished.
That there was contact between team trump and the Russians is well documented....and yet to be admitted by you. Or if you have,
For an asshole so concerned about a lack of proof, you claim people say things....without proof.
Trump does it so often that you have forgotten us regular folks call that lying.

drunk ranting again? you really gotta lay off the woolly booger Munchy!

That there was contact between team trump and the Russians is well documented...

what did they talk about? how lovely the vodka harvest was this year? you know them russkies can't live without their vodka!

where are those intercepts? the transcripts? the details? without those .. you have NADA. nothing.

when the demtards how their hand, they will find it full of nothing but shit.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:08 AM   #70
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...as-rigged.html

the Obama intel assessment on russia was rigged.

only 3 of 17 intel agencies (CIA, FBI, NSA) signed off on the assessment.

so, who's lying?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 07:06 AM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Lol I literally nearly fell out of my chair -
... how do you get back up when you do?
Old 05-16-2017, 07:10 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

the Obama intel assessment on russia was rigged.
This Russian hysteria is ridiculous...it's the transparent "straw man" ... and the current administration ... is ignoring it ... properly and rightfully so.

No. 1, the Russians have made it possible for us to service the International Space Station and provide protection for the occupants while the immediate past administration was using NASA to educate Muslim children rather than expand the exploration of space by expending money DOMESTICALLY on developing and deploying the next generation of space travel vehicle.

No. 2, the Russians "share" intel with us and we do with them.

No. 3, even during the Cold War we had cultural and educational exchange programs with the Soviets .... and our history in world conflicts has been as Allies.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:20 AM   #73
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
This Russian hysteria is ridiculous...it's the transparent "straw man" ... and the current administration ... is ignoring it ... properly and rightfully so.

No. 1, the Russians have made it possible for us to service the International Space Station and provide protection for the occupants while the immediate past administration was using NASA to educate Muslim children rather than expand the exploration of space by expending money DOMESTICALLY on developing and deploying the next generation of space travel vehicle.

No. 2, the Russians "share" intel with us and we do with them.

No. 3, even during the Cold War we had cultural and educational exchange programs with the Soviets .... and our history in world conflicts has been as Allies.
Obama shared some info on out allies fighting ISIS in Syria with Russia, then they bombed them.
Anyone believing they are our friends are full of shit.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Apparently, LLephantMan, you think this is just fine.

Especially the way it happened.

No wonder the whookers hate you.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:16 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

really? the putz Pelosi doesn't think so .. or rather she knows there isn't anything here. so .. your point was ... what???

https://twitter.com/pamela_moore13/s...07590003748864

you'll love this, drunk munchturd.

bahhaaaa

shortest interview ever. nothing burger, Bob.

which are you? the one wearing the burger or the pink rabbit ears?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women