Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48280
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2016, 06:41 PM   #61
Malachi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Like your new avatar it is very sexy.
Malachi is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #62
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
My worst visit was with Berkleigh. Bitch got me drunk, made me dance all night and generally took advantage of me. Oh and then she gave me a ride to my car which was left at the club.

The nerve of some people ;-)

Edit...

/sarcasm off. In case those without a sense of humor read this.

Damn right I did!
That night was one for the books!!!
Ahhhh good times, good times!!!

Lmao! Love you and miss you Bolt!
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:06 PM   #63
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My worst visit was with Berkleigh. Bitch got me drunk, made me dance all night and generally took advantage of me. Oh and then she gave me a ride to my car which was left at the club.

Edit...

Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:30 PM   #64
TropicAva
Dick stroker

User ID: 234375
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i just feel that if a women does not enjoy what she does as a provider....why even be in the buisnesss!! Everytime im with a client i have a good time. Also a lot of women are not independent either... so sometimes they are forced to. That's just my opinion.
TropicAva is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:05 AM   #65
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

about fifty years ago....when I was 25, I met this skinny pretty blonde hooker. she was my every fantasy...perfect face, body, and a smile that broke through your defenses.... she asked for some cash upfront to get the room then disappeared........kick in the gut........until one Friday night me and the boys were shooting pool at a local after hours place.....and who do I run into? yeah...... her five foot two boyfriend was there also........vindication.
okay 20 years ago....but true story.....I still kinda miss Heidi........but her problems with things we cant talk about here....were too much for her.....now that I am who I am, I wish I could find her, and help her......but money only helps so much.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #66
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TropicAva View Post
i just feel that if a women does not enjoy what she does as a provider....why even be in the buisnesss!! Everytime im with a client i have a good time. Also a lot of women are not independent either... so sometimes they are forced to. That's just my opinion.
I had to stop and look at your showcase.....I love your outlook! I wish more providers had your outlook.....no doubt men are flawed...but our intentions are generally good.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #67
frankfurt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Jules Jaguar hands down
frankfurt is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 05:18 PM   #68
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfurt View Post
Jules Jaguar hands down
Cute, especially since I've never met you.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 06:15 PM   #69
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankfurt View Post
Jules Jaguar hands down
Thank you for your input. I believe you.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:57 AM   #70
SAL78
Professional Lackey

Encounters: 2

This thread is an interesting read, and kind of funny in part too. I don't drop in here as often as I should but I have had a couple of bad experiences, both happened before I came along to Eccie or P411, in fact they were my first and second hobby experiences ever. Both the girls came from Eros's Dallas page.

First was a girl named Heather. I looked her up back in 2007, she was 21 at the time, was curly haired blonde spinner, and she had a hell of an ass. When I called her over she only had a 1hr minimum outcall. She also showed up with her pimp, freakin napoleon dynamite lookin guy tried to come into my house right behind her. Once I got Napoleon to stay outside she hesitated on even getting naked. Once the ball finally got rolling it was a covered BJ, and i'm lucky I didn't pop because she said she only had one hat and I didn't have any at the time. After a disappointingly short BJ she pushed me back on the bed and did a quick wham-bam-thank-ya-ma'am. Once I popped she got off and the hat came off. So far this was in the course of about 10 minutes or so. After a few minutes we were laying on my bed, I reached up and began to stroke her bare ass and told her I wanted to go again. At that she said only one per person and that she only brought one hat with her. She then got up, got dressed, to my pure protest, and she proceeded to leave. All in all she was there for 15 minutes total and I paid for 60, her body was a disappointment(at least her tits were), and the session was too short to really enjoy.

Second, and this one was the one that really bugged me. Again I went to Eros, but with the memory of Heather still pretty fresh I decided to find a girl with a great rack. I ended up settling on a 24yo Korean girl named Dawn. She was a little thick, had a great looking pair of Ds and IMO she looked great. I remember I made an outcall appointment for 10pm on a Friday night. Appt. time came around and nothing, so I figured maybe she was running a bit late. I waited half an hour and gave her a call. When she answered she sounded pretty groggy and had obviously been sleeping, when I asked her if she had forgotten about out appointment you could hear the light go on in her head. She asked if I still wanted the appointment for that night and feeling adventurous I said sure, so she said she's be at my place in an hour. At almost midnight she called me and said she finally got a babysitter for her daughter and was calling a cab.......... Took an hour and a half to even call a cab. She finally showed up just before 1am and when she showed up it was in all her loud racist glory. Yes, she was the most racist thing I had ever seen, she got out of the cab screaming the N word at the driver over and over. She was a bit huskier than her pics, more tattoos, her hair was totally different, and she she had a caesarean scar on her abdomen that was not in her pics. Turns out she was 4 years older than she was claiming and she never said how old her pics were. Once we started to play around she refused to do a BJ, covered or not, I did get to play with her tits. Only bright side was that since she forgot the original appointment she broke her rule of one pop per session and we went twice. And also since she rode a cab over I was able eo have her stay the whole hour, though you could tell at about 45 minutes or so she wanted to leave.

Thnakfully I have yet to run into problems like that here, all the problems I have are NCNS from the providers around here. But those that do see me haven't disappointed me yet.
SAL78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:50 AM   #71
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

Edit...

You see providers for sessions? Wait, per your review count and considering the time you have been a member of this board, you average about 0.3 providers a month, so I guess so. And here I thought you were just a troll who contributes nothing but insulting remarks and sarcasm to the board, my bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Hey now Jules, he could be one of those guys you claim as one of those precious p411 members whom you take their word for it that they just lurk on here for the most part, so perhaps he decided to come forward with his experience. It possibly would have been better and more believable for him to have posted a review or describe his supposed shitty experience as apposed to just a blanket one sentence statement tho.

Anyway, back on topic:

I have had a few bad sessions, but my worst was this one: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1345363

For you non premium members, basically, it was an outcall to my house, she gets her money upfront, then shows me her bandages caused from partying the night before. Obviously, there was no session, then most of the time, she was on her phone talking with some other dude, and way after the time was up due to her bullshit, she had the nerve of going in my kitchen and raiding my fridge saying she is hungry, then grabs some food and starts eating away like she owns the place. I had to send her away and just cut my losses.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:56 AM   #72
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
How do you know you haven't met him?
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:32 AM   #73
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
How do you know you haven't met him?
I have zero record of any communications with THIS HANDLE. Yes he could be one of those creepers that like to keep their p411 and eccie handle separate so they can disrespect and troll people via eccie and still gain access to providers that would never see them if they knew they were the troll behind the eccie handle. That does happen unfortunately.

For what it's worth I did pm this guy asking him when and where he saw me, of course he didn't reply and yes I am aware he is not required to.

I'd hate to think I was anyone's worst visit ever. I always give each session my best. If I did something wrong I'd definitely want to know what so I could fix it and make sure it never happens again.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:12 PM   #74
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Wow. Guys do stuff like that, multiple handles everywhere and all over?

Interesting.

I'm Mr. Creed in every adult universe, fwiw.

Worst provider visit? Maybe LeslieAnn, through no fault of hers. She was looking FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC that day. I just didn't hit it the way I wanted to. The blood flow just wasn't there. Maybe I ate something earlier that didn't agree with me, so I kinda half assed through it.

That's what so disappointing about it. She's looking good, thick, creamy thighs and, smelling good, and just ready to go. And me....not so much [cue the wong wah wong wah wong sound]

Sorry about that, Leslie. You deserved better.

I want to see her again. I owe her a better time than that. Hope she comes back.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:35 PM   #75
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I have a few but these two come to mind.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=395910
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=266485
Brass Balls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women