Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2017, 11:43 AM   #61
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I have noticed an increase in men shopping at Walmart in the evening when I shop. I am very much a compulsive exhibitionist and love flashing my tits and my pussy. Bending over and giving them a hot view of my wet pussy usually results in several guys asking for my phone))

Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:02 PM   #62
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I have noticed an increase in men shopping at Walmart in the evening when I shop. I am very much a compulsive exhibitionist and love flashing my tits and my pussy. Bending over and giving them a hot view of my wet pussy usually results in several guys asking for my phone))

Pussy looks lovely
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #63
Starboi08
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Man i gotta shop at this Wal-Mart lol
Starboi08 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:47 PM   #64
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I have been getting PMs about guys wanting to fuck me at Walmart or other stores. That is such a hot fantasy of mine I would love to be bent over and feel a wet throbbing cock slide in deep. The only problem is that I make a lot of noise while being fucked. Those of you who have fucked me or gone down on me know I am very loud and when I cum I am screaming with intense pleasure. It would be so obvious that I am being fucked even if we have a group of guys surrounding the view from other shoppers and employees. Everyone would get a turn in my fantasy)))
Old 08-21-2017, 07:42 AM   #65
mustang91
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I normally hate going to Walmart but this would change everything. Would you please let me know when you're going shopping??
mustang91 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:33 AM   #66
mustang91
Premium Access

Damn, guess who has moved to the top of my TD list? Can't wait till I get back to Dallas in October! Gives me time to develop our role play scenario!
Old 08-21-2017, 03:14 PM   #67
StopShort
Valued Poster

If you bent over in front of me like that I'd have dropped some money right then!
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:13 PM   #68
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I just moved into my apartment complex. You come over with a bottle of screwdriver to help me celebrate. You heard that I love screwdrivers which make me so sexually ravenous to where I need to be fucked immediately. I tell you to take off your clothes because my apartment is a nudist only apartment. While having a few drinks you fondle my tits and finger my wet pussy. I ask you if I can show you my new g spot vibrating dildo. I am so horny. I cum hard while you suck on my tits and then ask me if you can taste the cum dripping out of my pussy by tongue fucking me. I say okay but that you have to fuck me because I will be out of control. You fuck me hard and very very deep so I can feel your throbbing cock rub my g spot over and over. We both cum repeatedly.
I thank you for the wonderful welcome you showed me and hope that you tell other men to come welcome me either alone or in a group.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #69
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm a writer and I can't come up with dialog this good half the time...
Teagenluv - I think you are fucking erotic.
Keep up the threads, babe.
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:26 PM   #70
mustang91
Premium Access

We have a winner on the role play! Actually I liked all of them.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:21 PM   #71
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Well if you were my neighbor (oh how I wish you were) and came over to ask for a shot of honey and seductively started massaging my crouch, I'm all yours.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:26 PM   #72
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:

Okay, now you are flat out teasing (I luv it). Which Walmart? I'll camp out.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #73
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I was returning from Walmart carrying two bags of groceries and put them down at my door to reach for my keys and open the door. I then bent over to get my groceries just as you walked behind me noticing my wet pussy, asshole and tits falling out of my shirt. You came up behind me and pushed open the door as your reached under my shirt and grabbed my tits with your powerful hands and planted kisses all over my neck. At that moment I felt your throbbing hard cock slide into my pussy and after several forceful thrusts I came wildly with lots of screaming and squirted making a huge puddle on the carpet. Within seconds, you let out a scream and I felt this huge load of cream enter my pussy. When I straightened up, cream was running down both my thighs. It was so spontaneous and intense and I needed it so badly. You helped me in with my groceries and told me after your wife goes to bed, you will be back to tuck me in. All I could say was thank you))))))
Old 08-23-2017, 07:04 PM   #74
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I want to know if you guys would prefer SEDUCING a sweet innocent nympho slut in a roleplay or BEING SEDUCED by a sweet "not innocent" nympho slut in a neighbor comes over to my place to borrow milk and I am totally nude?

With a sweet innocent slut, you come over to borrow milk and I am nude and you ask to come in and then ask if you can feel my breasts and suck my nipples. Then you ask if you can take off your pants so I can massage your cock before you ask me politely to blow you. When your cock is throbbing you ask if it would be ok for you to fuck me. I, of course, agree being the slut I am to do whatever you desire. You are dominant and I am submissive.

With the sweet "not innocent" slut, you come over to borrow milk and I see how you are admiring my tits and I tell you to feel them and suck my nipples while you finger my wet pussy. I see the bulge in your pants and pull them off and ravenously and aggressively blow you. When I feel your sweet precum in my mouth, I tell you to fuck me hard till we both cum. I am dominant and ravage you to satisfy both of our desires.

Innocent
That shit is hot
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:21 PM   #75
mustang91
Premium Access

Damn, this just keeps getting better!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women