Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2013, 01:18 AM   #61
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Guess what,,, I fucking hate tests.

Everyone should check their outlook twice from this point on.

Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #62
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
How the hell do you do that?? If I don't set a reminder in outlook I would forget to take a shit..
Dunno how I remembered but I did remember where that post originated. However, I did not when I posted about you. As you stated it is hard to remember where all posts start. When we want to make a point, like I was trying about you, and you were about MGL we remember what facts help our case, but not necessarily the origin of such info. Perhaps you and I should take a lesion from this and use this board for its intention to share info about tail, not as our personal dueling ground. There is another place we can fight our battles if we feel the need, without getting the mods or Mr Chan and others panties in a wad, LOL.

Do you want us to remind you everyday to take a shit? If you were not constipated it could improve your mood.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #63
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
Everyone should check their outlook twice from this point
Point made and acknowledged.

for now

(At least until the next. ).
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #64
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Dunno how I remembered but I did remember where that post originated. However, I did not when I posted about you. As you stated it is hard to remember where all posts start. When we want to make a point, like I was trying about you, and you were about MGL we remember what facts help our case, but not necessarily the origin of such info. Perhaps you and I should take a lesion from this and use this board for its intention to share info about tail, not as our personal dueling ground. There is another place we can fight our battles if we feel the need, without getting the mods or Mr Chan and others panties in a wad, LOL.

Do you want us to remind you everyday to take a shit? If you were not constipated it could improve your mood.

Lazrback told me Chan went commando.. I did not ask how he knows..

And tail did you say??

Attachment 206209

All I can post in public about my weekend.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
TonyBoss27
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post

But Blad says I'm ugly...
I have read some of the posts from Blad and have come to the conclusion that he must of fell and landed on his head several times and now his vision isn't wired correctly inside his brain.
TonyBoss27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:09 AM   #66
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I find it ironic that the one human who brags about paying women to spend time with him berates another human who seems to do quite well accepting such payments. When you consider that jr. High level name calling is involved it truly becomes obvious where the crush is.

For the record...she did a sweet brown on me, so this sure ain't no white knight bullshit. I just wish the board could be what it is supposed to be vs some lame ass place for losers to show how cute they think they are.

P.S. sweet brown....ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:44 AM   #67
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy182 View Post

For the record...she did a sweet brown on me, so this sure ain't no white knight bullshit. I just wish the board could be what it is supposed to be vs some lame ass place for losers to show how cute they think they are.

As you would be the white knight loser.. Thank you for just proving that point bitch boy.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #68
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The great thing about this board is it does offer us a wide selection of providers. There are black -white, young-older, spinner to bbw, and average to beauty queens. You make your choice and act on it. Blad, from your reviews you have gone out with some awesome looking women and paid some pretty big bucks to do it. Is it fair to compare a $500 and hour gal with $20,000 worth of plastic, to a $200 hour person? How about if the $200 person was better in the sack? I can see bad reviews for performance, no-show, rip-offs, attitudes, etc., but personal attacks like "horseface". You sound like a 14 year old boy. In the sense of being fair, why don't you post a couple pictures and let the ladies rate you? Maybe even send Brittany a nude shot so she can give you an honest opinion. These gals have a tough enough job without these kinds of childish actions. Go ahead and call all the guys on here losers too, woo, that hurts. Class up!
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #69
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
The great thing about this board is it does offer us a wide selection of providers. There are black -white, young-older, spinner to bbw, and average to beauty queens. You make your choice and act on it. Blad, from your reviews you have gone out with some awesome looking women and paid some pretty big bucks to do it. Is it fair to compare a $500 and hour gal with $20,000 worth of plastic, to a $200 hour person? How about if the $200 person was better in the sack? I can see bad reviews for performance, no-show, rip-offs, attitudes, etc., but personal attacks like "horseface". You sound like a 14 year old boy. In the sense of being fair, why don't you post a couple pictures and let the ladies rate you? Maybe even send Brittany a nude shot so she can give you an honest opinion. These gals have a tough enough job without these kinds of childish actions. Go ahead and call all the guys on here losers too, woo, that hurts. Class up!
No what hurts is stupidity like yours manifesting itself at random..

Why don't you just go ahead and post pictures of yourself and home phone, address, and social security number since you seem to think this hobby has no scum that would use such information against you or for their own profit.

So since you requested me posting my own pictures be the big man and post your own.. Or slide away on the slippery slide of ineptitude and admit to being weak...
Old 05-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #70
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
As you would be the white knight loser.. Thank you for just proving that point bitch boy.
Flyboy182 isn’t the loser or bitch boy here. Take a quick look at yourself, and try to see yourself as everyone else here views you, due to your sarcasm and rudeness.
So sad, but sometimes little boys never grow up.
Now,,,,,, go ahead and do your usual slashing and bashing on me, because I spoke out against you “dip-stick”
You are pathetic blad, and everyone here knows this, other than you!
Have fun and keep posting.
We all enjoy a good laugh at your expense.
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #71
OKbud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

There's an old saying on boards that I think really applies here.. "Don't feed the trolls".
OKbud is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #72
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
Flyboy182 isn’t the loser or bitch boy here. Take a quick look at yourself, and try to see yourself as everyone else here views you, due to your sarcasm and rudeness.
So sad, but sometimes little boys never grow up.
Now,,,,,, go ahead and do your usual slashing and bashing on me, because I spoke out against you “dip-stick”
You are pathetic blad, and everyone here knows this, other than you!
Have fun and keep posting.
We all enjoy a good laugh at your expense.
Typical tard-ism from the uneducated lot..

Why people like you should have been culled at birth.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #73
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKbud View Post
There's an old saying on boards that I think really applies here.. "Don't feed the trolls".
Then why do you talk to yourself dumbass?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #74
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You guys leave poor wittle WARRIOR EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR...... blad alone
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:27 AM   #75
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

One can't help but wonder if he realizes how immature and foolish he appears. Highly unlikely but given people like this are completely irrelevant to anything productive, no more harmful than the time wasted scanning past the incessant "look at me" posts. Musta been a real tough childhood.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women