Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42376
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 AM   #61
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Just came out yesterday.
U.S. Defense Secretary: Iran could get nuclear bomb within a year

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...-year-1.402535
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #62
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

Iranian nuclear scientist killed in Tehran explosion

January 11, 2012

"An Iranian nuclear scientist was killed Wednesday morning when a bomb ripped through his car in a northern Tehran neighborhood, Iranian media reports said. It was the fifth attack targeting an Iranian nuclear scientist in two years"
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/worl...explosion.html

And the world is just slightly safer for it. If I was an Iranian Nuclear Scientist, I'd be spending a lot of time looking over my shoulder right about now...
DTorrchia is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #63
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

I think the Israelis are paying Iranians to kill these scientists. A lot of Iranians hate their govt. because of the way they were treated when they were protesting. It won't be hard to buy them.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #64
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

You're correct, there is a large opposition movement in Iran. It has grown substantially after the harsh crackdown the Iranian Government instituted during the protests which were in response to the "elections" that were held.

Have you heard from our buddy TAE? I'm growing concerned. He hasn't posted any conspiracy theories or CIA assasin posts since before Christmas.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #65
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorrchia View Post
You're correct, there is a large opposition movement in Iran. It has grown substantially after the harsh crackdown the Iranian Government instituted during the protests which were in response to the "elections" that were held.

Have you heard from our buddy TAE? I'm growing concerned. He hasn't posted any conspiracy theories or CIA assasin posts since before Christmas.
Nope, no Mr. TAE. Maybe he's out there trying stop Iranian conspiracies.
Oops I let it out of the bag. For now, we'll just seat here and wait with
our Till he comes back and entertain us.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #66
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Israeli military chief hints at anti-Iran activity

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/01...iran-activity/
Old 01-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #67
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

The Mortal Threat From Iran

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...s_opinion_main
Old 01-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #68
DTorrchia
Valued Poster

It's up to Israel. I doubt they'll see much out of Obama in terms of stopping Iran. He wants to cut another aircraft carrier/strike group from the Navy's arsenal and has directed the military to focus on a "one war" strategy for the future. He will continue to reduce the size and effectiveness of the military until it's a shell of it's former self and unable to carry out it's missions effectively.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #69
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Israel has already stated that their fate will not be left in the hands of the US.
I also think Obama strategy is putting the country at risk. In my opinion, if Obama
gets re-elected and we end up in a major war, he will probably need to start a draft which
is probably what he wants to do. And the kicker, is that he will draft both male and females. This guy believes in community service and what better service than serving your country.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #70
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The Iranians may, one day, create weapons grade plutonium that they can stuff into a warhead to create a nuclear strike.

The problem is you can't launch a rocket with a catapult.
guest031612-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #71
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorrchia View Post
It's up to Israel. I doubt they'll see much out of Obama in terms of stopping Iran. He wants to cut another aircraft carrier/strike group from the Navy's arsenal and has directed the military to focus on a "one war" strategy for the future. He will continue to reduce the size and effectiveness of the military until it's a shell of it's former self and unable to carry out it's missions effectively.

Yea, we have just a 3rd World military now....that bad old Obama

I say, let's build 78 more billion dollar aircrafts/carriers...who cares about putting $$$ into education system, commerical air control system (which is already outdated), health care, shoring up benefits for our returning GI's (heck we support our troops when they go to war...let them figure out how to blend back into society on our crappy VFW system, etc. etc.

No, what we need is a conquering military....let's not expect our allies to build up there own military....they can spend their $$$ on their own domestic problems....no, we are way to smart for that, we need to impose our will on others, let ourr allies spend their stinking money on their own domestic issues....we're not falling for that one!!!

What a freaking joke
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:14 PM   #72
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

What Obama doesn't understand, maybe because he's never had a real job, is that a strong military gives a country a strong economy. The military creates thousands, maybe millions of jobs. A lot of our advance technology came from investing in research and development in areas of national security. It eventually goes and contributes to other areas of society. What pisses me off is that China and Russia and perhaps other countries have stolen so much of that technology that we invested years and billions of $ in inventing while they just stole it.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #73
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

A strong military gives a country a stong economy.....so N. Korea, pre-invasion Iraq, etc are countries that give this thought credence???

How about a strong middle class, in a thriving economy based on non-military economic growth???

How about a gov't whose focus is on taking care of economic business at home, rather than building a strong military and having troops stationed all over the world.

And please, no arguement based on....we need to have troops everywhere to keep world peace. That argument went out with the Cold War

Regarding China and others "stealing technology"...well who is the fool in that equation.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:37 PM   #74
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
A strong military gives a country a stong economy.....so N. Korea, pre-invasion Iraq, etc are countries that give this thought credence???

How about a strong middle class, in a thriving economy based on non-military economic growth???

How about a gov't whose focus is on taking care of economic business at home, rather than building a strong military and having troops stationed all over the world.

And please, no arguement based on....we need to have troops everywhere to keep world peace. That argument went out with the Cold War

Regarding China and others "stealing technology"...well who is the fool in that equation.
I never said that a strong military is the only thing that creates a strong economy nor do we have to police the world. Sure I agree in investing in education, our infrastructure and stopping govt. waste will take a country long way and we need that. Look what the baby boomers did. They created the riches, most prosperous middle class in the history of the world. The baby boomers are the children of the World War 2 veterans who because we had a great military they were able to stop the Nazis and Japanese from taking over the world.
The world might be a different if it wasn't for that generation that fought in WW2 and came back and created the next generation of children we call the baby boomers who in turn help the United States create the greatest economy and wealth the world has ever seen. They go hand in hand. A great military helps the civilian world prosper. By the United States prospering we in turn can help other countries prosper. Sure, we also make mistakes like the Iraq war among things, but we have also done great things for the world.
The world is a safer place because of the United States economic wealth and power. Economically and Militarily. You can't separate one from the other. You would change your mind very fast that we don't need a strong military when foreign troops are marching on your front street raping your wives and your daughters. Hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of German women were raped by the Russians because there was no one left to defend them after the defeat of Germany.

These countries N. Korea, Iraq were or are ruled by dictators who pillage their countries resources and wealth. And there are other countries like Iran, Egypt and Libya that have done the same and I could name more countries that have done the same things.

I agree letting this countries steal our technology is making us look stupid, but the good thing is that those countries are revealing and exposing their capabilities to us.

Why are the Chinese trying to build a powerful military? Because they have been bullied in their entire history.
Always getting invaded. From Genghis Khan to the Japanese. There's a reason they build the great wall.
Look what the Japanese did to them in WW2. They want a strong military to make sure that never happens again.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #75
maxhaleys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Dolphins will conquer the world in 2012!
maxhaleys is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women