Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #61
oldbreed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

"Osama was expecting his 72 virgins, instead he got 24 Virginians" (SEAL Team 6 is based at Virginia Beach, Virginia).
oldbreed is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #62
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I think we might be just a couple of waterboardings away from wrapping this whole thing up.
Other than binTex and WTF, who do you have in mind?

OBL cost us over 3000 American lives and maybe a trillion dollars. I couldn't give a damn about Muslim niceties. Lay him on the Astrodome floor and put a Port-O-Potty on the roof.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #63
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I hope our guys pissed on his corpse!
God Bless the USA!

+1
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #64
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Eight years ago to the day, Bush babbled Mission Accomplished on May 1, 2003.
May 1, 2011 Obama tells the world Osama Bin Laden was put to rest.

More fodder for the conspiracy theory wackos.
ibechill is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #65
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
OBL "sleeps with the fishes!"
OBL is shark bait. 72 virgins? More like 72 sturgeons...
TopCat
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #66
Toolman
Premium Access

Encounters: 103
Default Courageous Obama? I think not.

All day long, I've been listening to conservative pundits praising Obama for his supposed courage in sending brave American SEALs to dispense long overdue justice to Osama bin Laden. Courage? I think not. There were undoubtedly many persons within the American intelligence community who knew that bin Laden had been located and that he was ripe for the picking, either by surgical air strike or by a surprise assault. What choice did Obama have? If he had not acted, once the needed intelligence had been acquired, he would have been committing political suicide, because, undoubtedly, it would have become known that we had the opportunity to bag the world's #1 terrorist, but did not because Obama refused to act.

While the acts of Navy SEAL Team #6 demonstrated a heroism characteristic of the valiant young men and women who comprise our armed forces, Obama's decision was anything but courageous. Obama's decision was nothing more than an act of political self-preservation, not one of courage.

You heard it here first. We'll see if any of the pundits figure this one out.
Toolman is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:05 AM   #67
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
We'll see if any of the pundits figure this one out.
It is so easy to figure out, a 'birther' could do it!

I see a pattern developing.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:02 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I see a pattern developing.
The pattern was already "developed." You are just now seeing it.

I still give him, your main man, credit for the "green light" x 2, ...

.... when it comes to utilizing the coveted assets of our fine military as an extension of foreign policy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:42 AM   #69
308Shooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator42 View Post
I hope our guys pissed on his corpse!
God Bless the USA!
+1
I have the highest regard for the SEALs. Glad to see they got the job finished.
308Shooter is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #70
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The pattern was already "developed." You are just now seeing it.

I still give him, your main man, credit for the "green light" x 2, ...

.... when it comes to utilizing the coveted assets of our fine military as an extension of foreign policy.
I will certainly give Obama the credit he is due in this instance. I am the first to admit that I have been disappointed in his Presidency thus far but he has had a very good two weeks. Let us all hope his good fortune continues. As for Toolman's assertions that the President had very little to do with the events that transpired during the past 48 hours. He obviously is unaware that this was not a normal military operation. Rest assured, the decision to proceed was made by the President and no one else.

First and foremost, this operation does not occur without the expressed approval of the President. Secondly, the Navy Seals (who did an outstanding job) were, for all intents and purposes, invading the airspace of a foreign country. Their target was a compound with unknown occupants and more importantly no knowledge of the possible level of resistance. Last but certainly not least, they did not know if
OBL was on site. To top it all off, when the helicopters landed prior to the attack, one developed mechanical problems. Bottom line, the Seals expertly carried out their mission with no loss of American life.

Had this mission backfired, I suspect Toolman would have been one of the first to criticize Obama for heading up a failed mission. In other words Toolman obviously gives no credit to the CIC if their mission is successful but would most assuredly place blame if it is not. Such is
the price of leadership. In any event, it was a great day for the Obama Administration, the Navy Seals and indeed all of America!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #71
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Politico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
All day long, I've been listening to conservative pundits praising Obama for his supposed courage in sending brave American SEALs to dispense long overdue justice to Osama bin Laden. Courage? I think not. There were undoubtedly many persons within the American intelligence community who knew that bin Laden had been located and that he was ripe for the picking, either by surgical air strike or by a surprise assault. What choice did Obama have? If he had not acted, once the needed intelligence had been acquired, he would have been committing political suicide, because, undoubtedly, it would have become known that we had the opportunity to bag the world's #1 terrorist, but did not because Obama refused to act.

While the acts of Navy SEAL Team #6 demonstrated a heroism characteristic of the valiant young men and women who comprise our armed forces, Obama's decision was anything but courageous. Obama's decision was nothing more than an act of political self-preservation, not one of courage.

You heard it here first. We'll see if any of the pundits figure this one out.

You echo my thoughts on this matter Toolman. This was an act of self preservation and laying groundwork for an upcoming election. Pres had no choice but to act on this one. He was backed into the corner. The courage is not from the one who orders the hit, it's the guys who have to train and execute. The seals are awesome!They did a great job! I hope they can collect the bounty on him. THAT would be great! I would not mind tax dollars being paid to those who carried out this task.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

BT, your assessment, imo, is accurate and measured, except I have a belief that there was more specific intelligence regarding occupants than you have credited, and the "dancing" was carefully "choreographed," as you well know, all of which should, and shall I hope, remain only speculation...... which should end soon in the interest of team safety.

I will add, though, that apparently this "compound" has been a "place of interest" since 2007.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #73
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

What Obama lacks in vision, leadership and morality he makes up for in spin and raw, political ambition. He’s a tool, and I do not care for him. But I’ll give his kudos here: He put on his big-boy panties and made a tough decision. The one caveat is that he didn’t have to sit around, wring his hands waiting to see which way the wind was going to blow. Killing Bin Laden is easy-peasy and win-win.

Even with killing Bin Laden I don’t know if it is enough to over come his well known and documented affinity with Middle Eastern culture at re-election time. The election is eighteen months away. The fact that he is culturally not American and an economy that is in the tank may be enough to get the nation off of our new high-dead center of almost an even split. I hope so. I’ve heard I don’t know how many Yellow Dog Democrats say they are disappointed in Obama, but they aren’t going to vote for anything but a Democrat. Uber party affiliation makes absolutely no sense to me.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #74
In the Doghouse
Registered Member

Yet another 70-story steel framed building came crashing down today, resulting from a small office fire on the 52nd floor. Like the dozens of others that have occurred in recent years, the building came straight down at free fall speeds, in the spitting image of a controlled demolition, making a small neat pile less than 4 stories high.

Top engineers and architects who design these buildings say this is physically impossible.

In related news, Americans joined together at 11:11 am to simultaneously scream "conspiracy theory" at the structural design professionals, and to express their undying faith in the Absolute Truth expressed by mainstream media. No matter how silly the stories become.

Honestly folks...I have some great swamp land to sell you. No, I mean it's prime real estate, just in a swamp. Wait, actually I meant, it's not in a swamp. Not at all. It's just been raining a lot lately. Last year. That's it.

Of course! Why didn't I think of it before... It's a swamp, I mean prime real estate, that's still wet from last year. But for YOU I'll make a really special deal.
In the Doghouse is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Doghouse View Post
Yet another 70-story steel framed building came crashing down today, resulting from a small office fire on the 52nd floor.
Really? Where was that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women