Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453085
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2018, 12:25 PM   #61
zach1978
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKK View Post
Don’t understand what’s funny, I make a lot of money so obviously I’m worried.
Just a thought...

For all you providers making "a lot" of money, you should band together and hire the best legal team you can to fight SESTA and FOSTA on its constitutional basis. It will take some serious cash to hire a great legal team that could tie it up in the courts. But when you consider the alternative, it's a lot better in the long run to crowdfund some of your earnings to ensure the future of your lucrative livelihood than it is to work at McDonald's.
zach1978 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 01:32 PM   #62
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

All of the ladies need to use ECCIE to build their own private list of clients. I have indivudal email address of some but not near enough. I am in touch with a couple guys that could be used to search out providers. It has been fun to know so many great people through this site.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 02:32 PM   #63
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don’t understand what’s funny, I make a lot of money so obviously I’m worried.
Well then you should have alot of money in a savings account..
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #64
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
True.
Ave hotel cost/night we'll say 120.. Ave half hr session with many gals is 100+. 200+ for hr sessions So seeing 2 people a night for a half hr each should net them 80. See 2 people a night for an hr session each, should net 280.. 2 nights a week/4 weeks a mo, that brings them in 2240 a mo, tax free. So they could have a swelling bank balance..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:58 PM   #65
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

lol @ ppl in here talking about "constitutional rights".....that stuff is a farce if they govt wants it to be.

You(as an American) dont really have any rights if they don't WANT you to have that right. And there's nothing you can do about it.

If they can basically strip search, grope, semi-nude xray you at the airport, they can do any damn thing they want.
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:05 PM   #66
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
True.
Ave hotel cost/night we'll say 120.. Ave half hr session with many gals is 100+. 200+ for hr sessions So seeing 2 people a night for a half hr each should net them 80. See 2 people a night for an hr session each, should net 280.. 2 nights a week/4 weeks a mo, that brings them in 2240 a mo, tax free. So they could have a swelling bank balance..
Lmao that's what you think that's pretty funny..

If you think a whore only makes 2240 a month & sees only 2 clients a day then you obviously have no idea about shit.. But thats funny either way..
Old 03-25-2018, 04:16 PM   #67
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lmao that's what you think that's pretty funny..

If you think a whore only makes 2240 a month & sees only 2 clients a day then you obviously have no idea about shit.. But thats funny either way..

Well, dayum, I only see 2 clients a WEEK* max, and $2240 would be an okay but certainly not outstanding month. Thankfully, my bills are minimal. The Irish Chihuahua Refuge has been paid off for a couple of years now... by the Hobby.

Oh, yeah, garhkal, I keep track of expenses AND deduct taxes out of my earnings, as do MANY providers who don't wish to be busted by the IRS. They got Al Capone on that, ya know, not murder or any of a long list of felonies. I'm law-abiding, except for the whole prostitution thing, but who cares about consenting adults with SESTA/FOSTA insisting we're all trafficked and sexploited?

*I'm semi-retired and live out in the deep, dark, spooky woods, so it's a major event to travel into Houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_black81 View Post
lol @ ppl in here talking about "constitutional rights".....that stuff is a farce if they govt wants it to be.

You(as an American) dont really have any rights if they don't WANT you to have that right. And there's nothing you can do about it.

If they can basically strip search, grope, semi-nude xray you at the airport, they can do any damn thing they want.
Pretty much.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:30 PM   #68
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭 😭😭😭
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:39 PM   #69
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think its funny
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 04:40 PM   #70
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

it ll be like yanking cable tv outta some welfare shack

it needs to be streamed live
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:42 PM   #71
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Some things on here never seem to change.

A lot of guys have a laughable way of computing what most ladies make. If they did make as much as some guys think, they would be a whole lot more selective about whom the see.

It also does not surprise me that some guys--and even a few of the women--have no sympathy for others. In fact, reading between the lines of a few posts I can convince myself that the posters want some of the women to have financial struggles.

Oh well.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 06:52 PM   #72
CaseyKK
Account Disabled

User ID: 418249
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You sound mad.. you only have a couple reviews looks like you just run your mouth all day and don’t mke money.
CaseyKK is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:35 PM   #73
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You sound mad.. you only have a couple reviews looks like you just run your mouth all day and don’t mke money.
Mad never lmao keep reaching.. I can run my mouth all day because I dont have to suck winkys 24hrs a day to live a great life.. You better start thinking of a master plan because this ship is about to sink hope you have arm floaties..
Old 03-25-2018, 09:06 PM   #74
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
^^^^This is true, unfortunately, there are those who believe we are all trafficked in some form and are just too dumb and desperate to know it. Wrong as they may be, they have the backing to push this and we are definitely the underdogs in that fight. There in lies the battle. Legalized marijuana is a perfect example here. Look how long it took to get the masses to finally concur and agree to a yes vote. Even though the majority of pot users were completely harmless, the push against them was huge and since they were the ones engaging in the illegal activities, they had no leg to stand on. They scored a huge break with all of the scientific studies showing that marijuana had valid medical uses. Now the govt is backing off of the easy mass target (pot smokers) and focussing on drugs that pose legitimate threats. I believe there is likely a blueprint in there that we can follow, but its vague at best. Should we all get degrees in psychology, push for a bunch of govt grants for the study on the beneficial psychological effects of sex and companionship and label ourselves as sex therapists? Thats just one idea, no promise it could ever work... But that is probably the type of battle we will have to wage in order for our voices to ever be heard and taken with a grain of salt.
Absolutely love this.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 09:13 PM   #75
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I call bullshit. Any woman I have seen has spent a damn lot of money before I got there. Hair care nails clothes and lord only knows what else. I have never met but one woman that didn't look like she took great care in presenting her self in the best condition. The one that appeared that didn't meet my thoughts of looking prepared was still a great fuck. I just shower and show up with the money. I will keep track of the socials that I am aware of. Perhaps with ECCIE gone more will crop up. Dallas has not had a social that I have been aware of but than Thathotnurse black balled me early on. I know most of you are not aware that ECCIE has a hidden site for social news. The social director pays a fee to host the site.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women