Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2016, 05:14 AM   #61
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
....if I was sucking raw dicks and letting everyone go down on me....#fresh#nonGFEstillhere#3 00....lol
1. Ive got a chub going on thinking about burying my face deep in BD pussy!!

2.are hashtags still a thing??
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:07 AM   #62
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Ride em hard, let's throw $600 Benjamins on BabyD's bed and double team all our differences away on her. We'll leave her quivering in a state of goo and ecstasy begging for us to come back......
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:11 AM   #63
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol...good morning laugh...$600? I would double that just to put up with one of you.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:18 AM   #64
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol...good morning laugh...$600? I would double that just to put up with one of you.
And I would double THAT just to watch you pass out from the big O
Old 04-30-2016, 08:19 AM   #65
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
And I would double THAT just to watch you pass out from the big O
Negative
Old 04-30-2016, 08:36 AM   #66
Initforfun
Valued Poster

You've been playing with geriatrics and little boys....You need a MAN who can gently love and caress you to the very edge and hold you there and then fuck your brains into ecstasy.... I've seen the chill bumps come up, legs quiver and eyes roll back in the head enough to know that's what you need

LET'S FUCK !!!! ������������
Old 04-30-2016, 09:13 AM   #67
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Thats exactly what she needs. She needs an alpha male like me to give her a good tongue lashing and a raw all natural mexican sausage to make her grumpiness go away. For a while at least.
#grumpyblonde
#mexicanchorizo
#ilikebigbuttsandicannotlie
Old 04-30-2016, 11:57 AM   #68
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
...You need a MAN who can gently love and caress you to the very edge and hold you there and then fuck your brains into ecstasy.... I've seen the chill bumps come up, legs quiver and eyes roll back in the head enough to know that's what you need

LET'S FUCK !!!!
Ok, that just kind of turned me on a little.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM   #69
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
So now I'm drama because the little old man didn't get to scam me?
What is the scam? He put in the wrong amount, you counted it as you should and he corrected it. The rest is bullshit drama. It gives you a chance to attack another Eccie member. If you did not have a history of such attacks and treating such members with disdain, I would be more likely to believe you. It is like you caught a mistake, assumed the worst and now are in typical baby Drama attack mode.

I guess the point of all this BS is, hey girls, if you see a trick, count the money.

I am sure all your sister providers appreciate the revelation.

I suspect he gave you the wrong amount by mistake and thought the right amount was there. He was embarrassed and quickly paid. However, when he thought about it he questioned if he had indeed put the right amount in the envelope. He should not have called you and accused you, unless he was sure, which I am sure he was not because I do not believe you are a thief. Calling and accusing you when he was really questioning his memory was not going to get him anywhere. However, you have blown this way out of proportion.

Hence, IMWO you are your typical Baby Drama.

Even if your view is right, you come across so belligerently, that it turns off potential customers. I know you do not give a shit about that or us. Likewise, I am sure.

Carry on with your diatribe.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 02:03 PM   #70
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
What is the scam? He put in the wrong amount, you counted it as you should and he corrected it. The rest is bullshit drama. It gives you a chance to attack another Eccie member. If you did not have a history of such attacks and treating such members with disdain, I would be more likely to believe you. It is like you caught a mistake, assumed the worst and now are in typical baby Drama attack mode.

I guess the point of all this BS is, hey girls, if you see a trick, count the money.

I am sure all your sister providers appreciate the revelation.

I suspect he gave you the wrong amount by mistake and thought the right amount was there. He was embarrassed and quickly paid. However, when he thought about it he questioned if he had indeed put the right amount in the envelope. He should not have called you and accused you, unless he was sure, which I am sure he was not because I do not believe you are a thief. Calling and accusing you when he was really questioning his memory was not going to get him anywhere. However, you have blown this way out of proportion.

Hence, IMWO you are your typical Baby Drama.

Even if your view is right, you come across so belligerently, that it turns off potential customers. I know you do not give a shit about that or us. Likewise, I am sure.

Carry on with your diatribe.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #71
Pool_man57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Yep

RockyDoc - I couldn't have said it better myself. Her GPS is way over the top. BD is clearly just looking for attention. At the end of the day she didn't get scammed and her attacks on the customer are completely unnecessary. Baby Drama sounds like an accurate moniker IMHO.
Pool_man57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:53 PM   #72
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My dears I don't have to do this for attention...lol I walk down the street and get attention! When I work at my other job picking up after people I get even more attention! When I walk out in just sweat pants and a t shirt I get attention..lol attention from a bunch of whiny guys who sit on here like its their life and passion?
Old 05-01-2016, 12:16 PM   #73
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
My dears I don't have to do this for attention...lol I walk down the street and get attention! When I work at my other job picking up after people I get even more attention! When I walk out in just sweat pants and a t shirt I get attention..lol attention from a bunch of whiny guys who sit on here like its their life and passion?
Of course you get attention for your looks. No one has ever disputed you are a beautiful and sexy woman. It is when you denigrate others that you look ugly. You can take it as constructive criticism and improve yourself, or not. I do not really care. It would be fine with me if you were abducted by aliens. Ciao!

Old 05-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #74
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Of course you get attention for your looks. No one has ever disputed you are a beautiful and sexy woman. It is when you denigrate others that you look ugly. You can take it as constructive criticism and improve yourself, or not. I do not really care. It would be fine with me if you were abducted by aliens. Ciao!

You don't know how I act in real life you know the EC me...lol...two completely different people. & everyone on here calls people names why am I the only one that gets talked about for it? I'm just fitting in here with the EC crowd here. Don't bash me for what I do when you guys turn around and do the same exact thing. Make sure your hands are clean before you start pointing the finger. That goes for everyone on here...your not Angels lol by far...
Old 05-01-2016, 12:33 PM   #75
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't know how I act in real life you know the EC me...lol...two completely different people. & everyone on here calls people names why am I the only one that gets talked about for it? I'm just fitting in here with the EC crowd here. Don't bash me for what I do when you guys turn around and do the same exact thing. Make sure your hands are clean before you start pointing the finger. That goes for everyone on here...your not Angels lol by far...
LOL, very true.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women