Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162912
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36471
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2015, 06:00 AM   #61
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Guys - You want some whine with this dinner conversation. Because all your complaints about expensive or ridiculous "dinner date rates" are falling on deaf ears. Sansaa calls you out on the fact that most dinner rates are for new clients. VIP clients get discounted or complimentary options. Your Jedi mind tricks aren't working here. None of these ladies are lowering their rates just because YOU don't want to see them at that rate.

Besides. You need to up your hobby game. Learn how to unlock the secret level where she invites you out and pays for dinner. Rookies.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 06:18 AM   #62
phoenixfire_
Professional Girlfriend

User ID: 248583
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
Guys - You want some whine with this dinner conversation. Because all your complaints about expensive or ridiculous "dinner date rates" are falling on deaf ears. Sansaa calls you out on the fact that most dinner rates are for new clients. VIP clients get discounted or complimentary options. Your Jedi mind tricks aren't working here. None of these ladies are lowering their rates just because YOU don't want to see them at that rate.

Besides. You need to up your hobby game. Learn how to unlock the secret level where she invites you out and pays for dinner. Rookies.

haha, love it.
phoenixfire_ is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #63
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's how I look at it. If I guy is paying for a session then wants to go eat or have drinks. If my evening is open I don't see why not. The problem I see is a guy wanting to take me out for dinner and or drinks and not have a session. That wasted time with no money made. Just my 2 cents
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:00 AM   #64
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

That's A pretty fair way to do it BA. The main thing is that it works for you.

And I respect the others who have fees too. Because it is all about time and not taking advantage of what someone believes their time is worth. 👍
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:20 AM   #65
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
Eating and talking is part of ur business ? At $$-$$$$ per hour??? Shit, I just go find me a nice looking shrink, lawyer, architect or whoever and it will come out cheaper.... missing a potential biz??? R u really f*ing 24/7 at $$-$$$& an hr??? I just don't understand some ladies really thinking $$-$$$$ hr for diner really justify....but I am sure there are some fool or stupid rich that will pay that....good luck finding one... If ur having diner with fool, u still don't deserve $$/hr because that's way beyond real professional (doctor, lawyer, shrink) rate. Some ladies think they can fool someone charging crazy diner rate. You are only fooling urself.
Oh, one more... There is an agency in NY (never used it). It is non-illegal strictly partner diner or party... There hourly rate was $50-$90//hr (no sex, not even kissing allowed) and these are real professional hot looking men&women. I am sure they don't even charge ur rate today.....
With that attitude twoards providers im sure nobody wants to eat with u anyway lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:25 AM   #66
TreatYoSelf
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
With that attitude twoards providers im sure nobody wants to eat with u anyway lol
Oh shit
TreatYoSelf is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:03 AM   #67
bpurple66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

After reading this entire thread, it's easy to see where the divide comes.

Most guys, one would think, realize that a provider is not going to go to lunch or dinner with them as an OTC icebreaker and without having booked an appointment with them.

That leaves two groups from the provider's point of view:
The ones that occasionally would accept an OTC dinner invitation from a regular client, and the ones that absolutely would not.

Or look at it this way:
One group of providers values the relationships, business and personal, that their job entails, and they realize that each side of the relationship tends to benefit the other. These ladies allow themselves to enjoy the company of their clients (some of their clients, at least).

The other group of providers have no interest in their clients, other than in a business sense. They probably have a husband, boyfriend or pimp, so they couldn't care less about spending extra time with a client unless he's forking over the cash. The notion of an "eye candy" fee may seem ludicrous to guys, but that's exactly the way this group of providers looks at the meeting, regardless of whether you've paid $300 for the dinner, $400 for the concert or whatever.

With those two attitudes in mind, go back and reread the thread. Ladies, I apologize if I'm wrong or generalizing, but it appears that personal situations seem to be guiding a lot of the all-business attitudes.
bpurple66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:47 AM   #68
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpurple66 View Post
After reading this entire thread, it's easy to see where the divide comes.

Most guys, one would think, realize that a provider is not going to go to lunch or dinner with them as an OTC icebreaker and without having booked an appointment with them.

That leaves two groups from the provider's point of view:
The ones that occasionally would accept an OTC dinner invitation from a regular client, and the ones that absolutely would not.

Or look at it this way:
One group of providers values the relationships, business and personal, that their job entails, and they realize that each side of the relationship tends to benefit the other. These ladies allow themselves to enjoy the company of their clients (some of their clients, at least).

The other group of providers have no interest in their clients, other than in a business sense. They probably have a husband, boyfriend or pimp, so they couldn't care less about spending extra time with a client unless he's forking over the cash. The notion of an "eye candy" fee may seem ludicrous to guys, but that's exactly the way this group of providers looks at the meeting, regardless of whether you've paid $300 for the dinner, $400 for the concert or whatever.

With those two attitudes in mind, go back and reread the thread. Ladies, I apologize if I'm wrong or generalizing, but it appears that personal situations seem to be guiding a lot of the all-business attitudes.
Basically, some providers keep it 100% professional and some are okay with mixing a little business with socializing. And there is nothing wrong with that. It just depends on her style.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:12 PM   #69
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Bp nailed it in post #67! It's not rocket science...some ladies can and will and some ladies can't or won't
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #70
Bbud1959
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

A very interesting discussion, I recently took advantage of HoneyRose (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=112 )offer of going on an outing for $50.00. I had not seen her before and meeting for lunch and talking about mutual interests (we called it our book club) was something I enjoyed. I now know that when we have a session, we will be comfortable with each other & should lead to both of us having more fun. I think that is a good investment. I was going to do a review but I'm not sure if anyone would care with a PG ROS.
Bbud1959 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #71
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well I hope you booked her Bbud and had mucho fun
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women