Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2011, 10:45 AM   #61
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2long View Post
If girls didn't have tattoos, how would we tell which ones are the easiest to fuck?
We used to say, "If she smokes, she pokes."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #62
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Carly, I kinda like your half-sleeve, especially on your tan skin. It's sexy and seems to fit your personality. So if anything, it'd be a plus for me (or it would at least neutralize that you're a Steelers fan -- haha). But looking at your showcase, I think I'd spend more time looking at your ass than your sleeve.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #63
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

@ShysterJon, thank you very much....and thats exactly the point I was trying to make. My pussy lips, personality & booty are whats destracting Just cause I have tattoos....and want more, that doesn't mean my blow jobs won't be as good as a provider that doesn't have any tattoos. Just cause I have tattoos doesn't mean my personality isn't outstanding. As I said, keep your mind closed.....you will miss out on some wonderful things....not just in this biz, but in life period.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:20 PM   #64
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Some of us like blondes better, some brunettes; some of us like white girls better, some black girls better; some of us like spinners, some like BBWs. I don't see that as being intolerent, just personal choice.

It's your body and your money - do with it as you will. But just because you like tattoos and yours have special meaning for you doesn't mean they will for everybody. Liking or not liking tattoos, body piercings, etc. is a personal choice. I spend my hobby money to buy fantasies, and those fantasies are enhanced by MY personal choices, not anyone else's.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #65
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

Your right, we all have the choice to do as we please. So make your decision and let it be that. Don't try and make it out as if ladies w tattoos are not classy or have no self respect. Thats what I'm saying. If you don't like it, fine, but there is no reason to complain about someone you don't even wanna see. Make the choice that fits you best.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:42 PM   #66
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
If you don't like it, fine, but there is no reason to complain about someone you don't even wanna see. Make the choice that fits you best.

Carly, I think I love you! Best advice I've heard in a long time. Some people just put others down, because they can or they are bored or they are just bullies. Absolutely nothing wrong with not liking tattoos and not seeing girls who have them, but to talk badly or judge those who do....really sucks. This applies to everything...tattoos, too skinny, to fat...whatever.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #67
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

First everyone is entitled to their opinion.. as was said..many people have a variety of likes and dislikes..

To me what gets lost is

#1..did i get the tattoo to please others? most likely no..so who gives a fuck what they think

#2. did I get the tattoo with the thought it would enhance me which has been tossed out there.. .. Well only a moron would think some ink is gonna "enhance them".. tattoos are about expression, something they like, for themselves.. it simply CAN'T enhance your your appearance since its merely ink on the skin.. it doesn't change any physical characteristics like plastic surgery would

Bottom line.. hopefully no one here decides TO or NOT to get a tattoo because clients like or dislike them..that would be stupid..

I do have tats.. i use to have piercings.. guys sometimes find one of mine a distraction..oh well..live with it..don't look..or don't see me..I didn't get it for any guy here..

I had a guy ask if i would take out my jewerly..nipples, clit, belly button when he saw me.. hummm HELL NO.. don't see me.. lmao..

i get it.. some guys don't like it..and thats cool..everyone has their opinion..however while this thread is not an example of it.. does discussing it and expressing ones opinion change their tats? does it influence whether others get tats?

i hope not..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #68
Lil General
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

]The right tattoo in the right spot makes a woman so sexy. Some woman can be sleeved and it look great . Some not so great.
Lil General is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #69
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
does discussing it and expressing ones opinion ... influence whether others get tats?

i hope not..
Maybe it does. Decisions aren't made in a vacuum and, although we may deny it, we're all influenced at least somewhat by the views of others, some more, some less. Surely you wouldn't deny that you were influenced by others in deciding to get tattoos.

Example: I know a number of girls who've sought ways to remove tattoos they once loved but later didn't love so much. People change. What may have been quirky and edgy at age 18 may not be at age 38, or even 28. You can stop wearing something, you can take out a piercing, and you can change your hairstyle, but you can't stop showing a tattoo unless you go through the pain and expense to have it removed.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:07 AM   #70
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
People change. What may have been quirky and edgy at age 18 may not be at age 38, or even 28.
What seemed oh so cool when you are a teen seems so dated in many ways once you have been out in the cold hard world for a decade.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #71
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

well my point was in the hobby world..i would hope that just because 50 clients say they hate tats that a girl wouldn't get one if she wanted one..

But I do agree completely that discussions can make someone think twice and should do so in the "real world"..

I was relating the thread to the hobby world and was just hoping girls don't make decisions about their "appearance" because of guys judging them on this board.. that is..if they are wanting to make personal decisions about their appearance..

yes if i am around people who's opinion matters to me and carries some weight then ya discussions and opinions can sway a decision..i totally agree..i just hope it doesn't in the hobby world
Old 06-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #72
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

I agree with DeAnna's "free will" argument. Also, I don't think a provider should be influenced in the decision on whether to get a tattoo because of expressions of opinions by hobbyists because they think getting one might cause them to lose current clients or miss out on meeting prospective clients. I think among hobbyists, the groups of guys who like them, don't like them, and don't care are probably fairly even. Again, I assume we're talking about tastefully-done tattoos. But I think a crappy tattoo in only black or dark green ink with big, garish letters or some odd or disturbing image like a snake or a skull might cause a girl to lose some customers.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #73
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Without trying to move the thread in another direction, go check out the tattoos on both sexes on the Mugshot mayhem page of KDFW's web site.
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/gallery/news...arrest-photos#

Some people haven't aged well.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #74
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

Indeed..tasteful tats.. I have 2 tats.. but I will openly admit that I don't like tats on a ladies arm..i think thats more "guy" stuff.. I don't like..or more so i think girls will grow to regret getting crazy tats on their tits.. i mean that devil running with a pitchfork when your 20 with perk tits looks more like the vampire off seseame street when your 40..im just saying

but then again..i have one right above my 'goods" on my pubic area.. so I don't have much room to talk in the way of perhaps "tasteful' tats..

The thread that started in austin over the provider..personally her tat on her tit looks damn good.. good work.. i wouldn't get one just cuz thats not my style..however that to me is tasteful.. its thought out.. its not just a 1 and done single tat..

the only thing that i have wondered for 10yrs on these boards.. what is so damn distracting about a tat? i see it all the time.. how can a tat distract one from fucking a girl?
Old 06-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #75
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
the only thing that i have wondered for 10yrs on these boards.. what is so damn distracting about a tat? i see it all the time.. how can a tat distract one from fucking a girl?
Men are very visual and if there is something in the visual that detracts from the illusion, then it matters.

Some like large, some like small, some like blonde, some like black, some like short hair some long hair.

Yes, it can and most times does matter. Especially if it is a pimp brand/tattoo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women