Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #61
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The problem is, CBJ7, which I will try to dumb down for your weak, little brain, is that government is increasing control over every aspect of our lives. I try to point that out. The longer we wait to do something, the more control government will have. We have probably already passed the point of critical mass for police state tyranny, but if there is a chance to turn it back, I'm going to try.

see what I mean?

thats certainly dumbing it down ... to the point nobody with an IQ above 80 pays any attention to you ... you have whirlie and joes FULL attention, proceed sir
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Interesting. You paid attention, CBJ7. You might be right again.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Then why do you always stand up for government and whatever they do, WPF?
you mistake me pointing out reality as sticking up for government. the reality is that we are forced to pick one side of government or the other. the right side just lies to themself and others about wanting smaller government. I find that repulsive. so in summary, all I am doing, which you always lie about, is picking one side of mind conttol over another type of mind control.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not sure you have the basic equipment to be susceptible to mind control.

All kidding aside, why not fight all sides of mind control? Why accept one over the other? That is really stupid.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
you mistake me pointing out reality as sticking up for government. the reality is that we are forced to pick one side of government or the other. the right side just lies to themself and others about wanting smaller government. I find that repulsive. so in summary, all I am doing, which you always lie about, is picking one side of mind conttol over another type of mind control.
someone else pointing out the Unaliar's penchant for Pinocchio-ism.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey, Assup. Go back to scouring my posts to find "lies". It's more productive than embarrassing yourself on here all the time. Besides, you might learn something.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, I'm embarrassed!

Snick
Old 01-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not sure you have the basic equipment to be susceptible to mind control.

All kidding aside, why not fight all sides of mind control? Why accept one over the other? That is really stupid.
Because I do not fight reality. That would be like me trying to defy gravity and jump off a building. It is all mind control. You just will not admit that what works best for you may not work best for others. You want to impose your form of mind control on others, just like everybody else does, me included.

I have given you a book to read that points out what I believe to be true. The Believing Brain. Were you to read it, you might then give up this stupid fight of yours, then again you might not. We all have different priorities. Me thinking a book would have you see my POV is no different than you thinking your POV is best, it all boils down we all do wtf is in our own best intrest. Even those that think thay aren't, they really are, they just don't know it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You read a book. Now you know everything. Ok. I get it now. The book says mind control is ok. Follow what your mind controllers do, and don't think for yourself.

Yeah. I'm interested.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LIAR! You can't substitute sarcasm for the truth.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You read a book. Now you know everything. Ok. I get it now. The book says mind control is ok. Follow what your mind controllers do, and don't think for yourself.

Yeah. I'm interested.
That is not what I said.

I said after reading the book , I understand that you/me see the world in a different light than others. Not you but people in general. No amount of me using my logic will work on you and vice versa. That is why we are seperated into different groups, we view the exact same things, differently. I have come to accept that. You think everyone is an idiot that does not think like you. Is that not a form of mind control? Are you not trying to shape my thoughts to match yours? To see the world as you do?

The book explains our minds, if you think that is mind control, fine. More power to you. All I was trying to do was to get you to see things from a scientific POV. If that is to much to ask then go fuck yourdself for all I care.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're the one who said it was mind control, and because of the book, you had to choose between one form of mind control or another. Not me. I don't believe it. You obviously have no mind to control.

And I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot. But some are, and you are included in that sub-category.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're the one who said it was mind control, and because of the book, you had to choose between one form of mind control or another. Not me. I don't believe it. You obviously have no mind to control.

And I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot. But some are, and you are included in that sub-category.

Everything is a form of mind control , that includes your shit. The Tea party's shit, liberal thinking shit, conservative thinking shit. Libertarian thinking shit. All forms of mind control. Your mind then picks what it is best suited for and then fights for that form of mind control. That is why I like to make fun of people like you, you think you are special. You have special powers that if you can only convince others to think like you.............. I can't make it any simpler than that. Mind control is your middle name. Butt fucker is you last. Dumbass is your first.

We are even in the idiot category, I think you one too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #74
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think it's time to call the nice men in the white coats for WPF. Certifiable. No doubt. Someone keep him occupied while I dial 911. Shhh! No loud noises!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Is 911 a government number? I thought you were distrustful of the government?

Quote:
I think it's time to call the nice men in the white coats for WPF. Certifiable. No doubt. Someone keep him occupied while I dial 911. Shhh! No loud noises!
Another form of your mind control....Shut people down that disagree with you!

...that you do not understand that you practice!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women