Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #61
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
At some point the Chinese will say NO to that......they will want hard assets.
Bingo
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #62
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You never answered my question. What do you think will happen? If you think Obama and the Congress are going to get spending and taxing under control, what makes you think that? We've heard that since Reagan, and before. There was a brief period under Clinton where it looked like we might get on track, but that was primarily due to the dotcom boom, and the President's willingness to work with Congress. That atmosphere no longer exists.

So what do you expect to happen, KarlMarxRoxny?
I expect it to be worked out and the sky not to fall. You guys forget we on the left have heard this crap before. During the Clinton years, and guess what? No financial collapse.

I expect that the government of the United states will be dragged kicking and screaming into doing what has to be done for the country to survive. The wild tax breaks and spending will have to end. We don't have a choice. That's what I think will happen. I hope that is clear.

But you guys are now on record predicting a complete financial collapse in 2 years.

Let me be the first to tell you, you're wrong.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:32 AM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I suppose we have to wait two whole years to rub something ELSE in their smug faces... maybe SluntingKayla and JoeBlow will r-u-n-n-o-f-t for longer this time. Maybe COG won't concede he ever believed there would be a financial collapse.

BTW -- GREAT HEADLINE WHIRLYTURD. You almost got me with that one.

On a slightly more serious note, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY FINANCIAL COLLAPSE WOULD MAKE THE PRESIDENT A "HAPPY FELLA?" I'm interested to know what flows through that upper intestine between your ears....
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #64
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I'm sure the Greeks thought the party would never end

the greeks didnt have China ,,, as it stands this country is the best investment on the planet and will be for a long time
China's growth, just like ours, is finite and tied to the world economy and their own archaic system. Personally, I think they are on a collision course with themselves when the new middle class wakes up and finds out what a recession is and that they are in one.

To really inflate the deficit away it needs to be more than moderate inflation. Moderate inflation is inevitable, but it's going to be a ride on the tiger's back trying to control it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
.......................Carter era inflation is tolerable for a couple years but not the kind of inflation that comes when the currency collapses.............. the only "good thing" about hyper inflation is that it essentially pays of the national debt. That's why we're going to hyperinflate, we have a debt we can't hope to pay without devaluing the dollar. At some point, we'll pay the Chinese back with a worthless dollar.
That's what will happen in my opinion.

Quote:
At some point the Chinese will say NO to that......they will want hard assets.
They may not have a choice. One, you can't get here from there and they are so dependent on our continued consuming of their manufacturing output, they'll have a fit, but they'll go along.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #65
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Because Obama is an anti-American Marxist who wants America's power cut down in size. Obama isn't incompetent. He is spending us into oblivion with a purpose - transform America into a third world debtor nation with no military to project global influence and a populace dependent on a centralized government.

I am surprised you had to ask why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
BTW -- GREAT HEADLINE WHIRLYTURD. You almost got me with that one.

On a slightly more serious note, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY FINANCIAL COLLAPSE WOULD MAKE THE PRESIDENT A "HAPPY FELLA?" I'm interested to know what flows through that upper intestine between your ears....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

China's growth, just like ours, is finite and tied to the world economy and their own archaic system. Personally, I think they are on a collision course with themselves when the new middle class wakes up and finds out what a recession is and that they are in one.

China has more lower class people who can and will have the ability to better themselves than 10 USA's .... their growth capabilities are almost limitless ....
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #67
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

China has more lower class people who can and will have the ability to better themselves than 10 USA's .... their growth capabilities are almost limitless ....
Not if they run out of money or military dictator's patience. Two things: One, the Chinese people now have a hope of a better life. That's a dangerous thing. And like I said, China is just as tied to the world economy as we are. We stop buying, they stop selling. Conversely, if they stop selling at the cheapest rate, which they have, we start buying from nations with cheaper labor costs, again, which we have. It's pretty simple micro-economics.

Quote:
Because Obama is an anti-American Marxist who wants America's power cut down in size. Obama isn't incompetent. He is spending us into oblivion with a purpose - transform America into a third world debtor nation with no military to project global influence and a populace dependent on a centralized government.

I agree with this. Well, I think he's a Social Democrat, but I think he is very anti-American. Not only do I think he's anti-American, I think he's culturally not American.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #68
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Where did you get this information? Let me guess:

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:47 PM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

so whirl, why is the republican house letting Obie spend so much ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Do you understand the concept that everything dies or gets transmuted? If you don't then this conversation is going nowhere but you can't argue with an idiot.

I am sure that the Roman Empire, the Ottoman Empire, the Imperial Japanese, the British Empire, the Pharaohs, the Greeks, Bonoparte, etc saw the end coming.

Think of the US as a business. How do you destroy a business? As you all claimed against Romney (how soon you all forget) you can load a business down with debt until it can't operate. You extend the liabilites that the business has to accomodate. If it is beyond your comprehension think about over 100 trillion dollars of entitlements that we now owe. Just call it a really big number and we don't have it.

As for the politics, the Whigs were not going to take a stand on slavery but the new republicans did. The Whigs died out and to be replaced by the GOP. This GOP will not take a stand against spending but the Tea Party will. I think you're looking at a new party that will arise in the next ten years which is about how long it took for the GOP to replace the Whigs and elect a president.

In case you haven't noticed, the Tea Party now has four Senators in office.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #71
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. We are on borrowed time, along with borrowed money.

What do you think will happen, KarlMarxRoxny, if we keep adding to the national debt at the rate of $1 trillion per year? Nothing? Prosperity? Just what do you think will happen?

Borrowed money. Those were the good old days. Mostly we just print money now.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #72
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Gee, I don't know CJ. But I think you have a response to your own question....

I can't wait to hear this. Tell us, why CJ ?

Quote:
so whirl, why is the republican house letting Obie spend so much ?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #73
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Mostly from his actions and in-actions. And from his writing and speeches. As well as from the writings, speeches, and sermons of his mentors (spiritual and others).

It is a no brainer. Obama was raised by American haters and has associated with American haters his entire life !

It is the only rational explanation for his destructive spending, expansion of unfunded entitlements, growth of centralized government, demonetization of capitalism, and his divisive politicking. Obama is purposefully sabotaging our economy and the middle class dream. He is turning us in to a feudal society.

If you really want to understand, watch this discussion on the topic.

http://thebsreport.wordpress.com/201...hing-his-goal/

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Where did you get this information? Let me guess:

Old 12-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #74
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gee, I don't know CJ. But I think you have a response to your own question....

I can't wait to hear this. Tell us, why CJ ?

theyre not
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #75
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Wow. CJ, I am a firm believer in "shorter is better" but your response takes that concept to a new low................

Quote:
theyre not

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women