Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #61
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I don't think that she was playing along as much as she realized (at some point) what Walt was saying and doing.

Anyone in her position is going to be quiet and trying to not cause Walt to become even more emotionally inflamed.

Boy. That knife scene was just out of this world. So unexpected. I know that I keep writing that but it was!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #62
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

What is amazing about walt (the character) is he always manages to be resourceful, and people always underestimate him. I felt bad that his son called the cops accusing him of attacking his wife, when in fact it was the other way around. He was trying to get the knife out of her hand. I think this ultimately made him snap. Realizing that his son and wife now see him as this killer. He wasn't given time to really tell them what happened , but they quickly assumed he killed Hank. In the scene where he calls his wife and the cops are listening he just "plays the role of a demented drug lord killer", because he realizes that is what they think of him". You see the tears streaming down his face. I have a funny feeling he knew cops were listening on the other end of the line too. This may have been by design to save his wife and family if the cops think he is the offender and forced her into this situation, maybe in hopes they won't go after legally, because that would mean losing everything to the feds to good ole civil forfeiture.

I think Walt is going to get out of this somehow.. I am sure there are more twists and turns, but he has in fact lost his family and he knows that. I thought it was fitting that Jesse got what was coming to him, and now is stuck being a hostage to the drug dealers and forced to cook for them all while being chained up. I think that is why that kid talked his uncle out of killing Jesse, because he knew he didn't have what it took to make the batches that Walt and Jesse made, and he knew Jesse had already made the perfect batches on his own.

Soooo.. we shall see what happens next.
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #63
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Boy. That knife scene was just out of this world. So unexpected. I know that I keep writing that but it was!
yeah, i liked Walt's use of duct tape to bandage up that slash.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #64
SleeplessJer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I knew Hank was a goner. Still I'm shocked by the scene.

Walt snapped when Hank was shot. Between that and feeling betrayed by Jesse working with the cops he took one more major step on the slippery slope to evil (like his first kill, or letting Jane die) so he ratted Jesse out so they could kill him, then agreed to let them torture him first, then rubbed it in even more by telling him about Jane. It was the ultimate fuck you. Walt's ego has eliminated his conscience and morality. He can rationalize anything to himself. It has also driven him to seek and demonstrate his power, cunning, and control.

Yet he is still invested in his family. The call was certainly an alibi provider, and he left Holly at a safe place.

I won't speculate what happens next... but I have my suspicions.
SleeplessJer is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #65
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessJer View Post

I won't speculate what happens next... but I have my suspicions.
Oh, please do!!! I would adore hearing from anyone who has some ideas for next week.

Do you think next week's episode will be more intense? Kindof hard to believe that an episode could even be MORE intense than this past one.

Would like to hear your suspicions!!!

Elisabeth
Old 09-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #66
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

The Granite State? Tarantulas in the desert? Missing moto boy? What is the note on the baby in the truck?
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #67
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
The Granite State? Tarantulas in the desert? Missing moto boy? What is the note on the baby in the truck?
"Granite State" is New Hampshire and that is where Walt's new ID says he is from.

What are you asking about the tarantula and the motorcycle boy (who collected the spider). He is dead at Todd's hand (eliminating witnesses). That will simple remain an unsolved mystery for the NM police - unless Jessie escapes and testifies against Todd. Otherwise, I don't think they have to address it again in the show.

I'm pretty sure the note Walt put on baby Holly just told the firemen where Holly lived and who she was. Walt was returning Holly for Skylar.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #68
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Right, but why was he in NH? And I think killing the kid on the motorcycle will come back. I don't see that they can just let the kid's death go away... and I think the spider has something to do with it... don't know... just have seen the spider now three times since the kid collected it....?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #69
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
Right, but why was he in NH? And I think killing the kid on the motorcycle will come back. I don't see that they can just let the kid's death go away... and I think the spider has something to do with it... don't know... just have seen the spider now three times since the kid collected it....?
I'm not sure if you are caught up on episodes. Are you current through episode 14 of 5th season?

Where did you see the spider since the episode where the kid was killed? Did Todd keep it? I don't remember.

I don't see why they can't let the kids death go away. Walt killed 10 guys in prison, ran over another 2 with his car, had Jessie kill the other chemist so Gus could not replace him. So far, he has gotten away with all of that - if you don't count being in hiding and separated from his family. Also, Gus Fring's henchmen deliberately killed a kid and Gus was never punished for that.

There are a lot of loosed ends that have never been wrapped up. But that is the way real life is. Too many older TV shows always followed formulas where the bad guy got justice in the end and the police solved every murder.

I think Todd is going to end up dead, so that may be cosmic justice for him killing the motorcycle kid.

In any event, Walt had to get out of New Mexico. You can't go into hiding and simply move to a new neighborhood or a nearby town. The odds are too high you will run into someone you know. Jessie was going to go to Alaska before he changed his mind. I think Walt just had to pick a small remote state. NH is mostly rural. He can live on a mountainside in the NH woods, 2 hours from the nearest big city. If he stays to himself and never communicates with anyone he used to know, the feds will never catch him.

Of course, we know that won't happen. There are still two episodes left.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #70
Wolf73115
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

Breaking Bad never made my list of much see TV. Don't even have any idea of what it is about.
Wolf73115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #71
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Yes, I am well caught up. The spider appeared in the beginning sequence of one of the episodes last year after Todd shot the kid. That was twice. Then this year I believe when Walt and Jesse and Sal were out in the desert for a chat, they showed the spider walking across the landscape. Don't know, just seems like three times means something?

And I am SURE there is a significance to NH other than the qualities you describe... but we will find out (too) soon enough!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #72
Long nose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf73115 View Post
Breaking Bad never made my list of much see TV. Don't even have any idea of what it is about.
Get on Netflix and start watching it !!! Great series
Long nose is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #73
Long nose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf73115 View Post
Get on Netflix and start watching it !!! Great series
Long nose is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:03 AM   #74
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Todd. He crosses over, in my opinion, as being worse than a sociopath. He's spooky to me.

He has this lack of emotion in his face. He looks have stupid but he is thinking things through during this series and I tend to agree, that it would be some of sort of closure to the series if he were to be killed.

Or die in some fashion.

(Wow. This statement doesn't make me sound very nice, huh?)

Todd is odd.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #75
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Yeah, Todd. He shot the kid. He takes everything with no emotion, outwardly shows politeness and deference and yet can kill in a moment as if it is nothing. You see that in the way he talks to Walter, Lydia, and even Jesse when he is chained and beaten up and Todd leads him to the cook room. Todd is going down somehow... maybe with a spider twist?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women