Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70774
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60749
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42426
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36853
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #61
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Horseshit...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #62
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well, what else.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #63
Nick11796
BANNED

My wife has reached the point of no longer being upset about her past. We are discussing relocating to a different city though.
Nick11796 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #64
Alli
Account Disabled

User ID: 10113
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Insightful. I agree. I would be interested in more input from the ladies but it seems that as they approach the age/time for retirement, it might be natural to "fall in love" with an ATF client.

I, at one time did get emotionally attached to a client and I ended up getting really hurt because he said told me, "remember how we met". So, I keep my feelings in check now.

I do have a client who I have seen for years and he has become emotionally attached to me, but he's also married. Then again, I have another client who helps me more than he does, so why would I want to be "his girl"? NOT!

Anyway, I don't think it is a good thing, because if we were to ever go through financial problems, what would he think I may be doing? On the same note, if I went through a spell where I didn't want sex, I know what I would be thinking he is doing!
Alli is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #65
Guest060412
Account Disabled

User ID: 95188
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Alli It's difficult not to get emotional-I have been thankful that so far with most there is no strings attached that's the beauty of it. As long as they continue wanting me, respecting me, pampering me and taking good care of me I will continue to want them unconditionally and provide them with the ultimate satisfaction until the day I quit-and will always remain on top of my FUCK list...YES I have a LIST...You know who you are - you guys ROCK! Advise to those please spice up the session a bit! Wear a tong, lipstick, anything lmaol be spontaneous-so I will not get bored of your rass. It doesn't matter how hard we try to keep our feelings in check shit happens. Just hope that things gets worked out for the better. The answer to JD Northface YES it happens-just hope she's not bipolar lmaol..I have a NUMERO UNO client I've been seeing for over a month-he rocks and he is a keeper-that one I will do whatever he wants me to do! ;-)
Guest060412 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #66
Guest060412
Account Disabled

User ID: 95188
My ECCIE Reviews

I also agree with Arialemonde-"I end up feeling used and betrayed. Leaving me an emotional wreck for weeks". Personally I have heard too many horrible stories-both from providers and clients...It is best not to get involved-you really dnt know what you are getting into..or like most says take it slow get to know this individual personally give it time you never know - it may work out-and stay away of that fantasy world bullshit. But be extremely cautious and careful! xoxo
Guest060412 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #67
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I've got a slightly different take. Look, the primary reason NOT to get into these relationships seem to be that you'll get your heart broken because the girl will always look at you as a John, her affections for your aren't real, she's too self-interested, etc. ad nauseum.

Guess what? That's potentially true of ALL relationships. Almost EVERY relationship fails. Hell, for a lot of a hobbyists, that's a primary motivation for WHY they hobby. All of the fun, none of the risks of actual relationships. Owl, if that's YOUR motivation for hobbying, then the general consensus is probably right, this is a bad idea. But if it's not, and your only concern is that you're going to get burned, why wouldn't that be equally true with a civilian?

You're smart enough to see the issues a relationship like this presents. If you think that you two can deal with them, go for it. If not, she'll still respect you in the morning.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #68
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

If I wanted to be emotionally involved I would find a girlfriend.
I only want the illusion of emotion.
For me it is about the sex, I love pleasuring a woman and in return being pleasured.
I want to be a client, a trick, whatever you want to call it just dont call me at home.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women