Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #61
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Ok, hows 'bout you tell us where Obama and Romney stand today in Rasmussen's daily tracking poll.

Come on, you can do it!
Obama takes a 1% lead; tomorrow it will probably be Romney up by one. Besides, with 5% undecided, that means Romney is still effectively up by 49% to 47% since challengers get 80% of the undecided.

After the convention, Romney will be allowed to substantially increase spending for campaign ads. That's when Obama will sink like a stone.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #62
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Are you going to start in with all that narcissism crap again?
When appropriate. Yup.

Quote:
You've spent dozens of posts annoying me with barbs like that going all the way back to the "Diamonds and Tuxedos" forum. Is that simply your way of lashing out when someone points out your continual episodes of illogic and ignorance? (Which you placed starkly on display in the thread to which I linked earlier.)
Out of nowhere, you link to a 3 month old thread that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. In so doing, you make specific mention of a post you made where at least you think you made an awesome point. You didn't mention my posts where you say i made a fool of myself. You mention your post where you say you made a fool of me.

Again, 3 months ago.

So it's good to see that, for no relevant reason whatsoever, you want to remind people of what an awesome post you think you made 3 months ago.

If that's not a sign of narcissism, then i'm wrong about this being an example of your narcissism. Otherwise, this is yet another sign of your narcissism.

Quote:
And I challenged you in the past to point out an instance where I had manifested hypocrisy. Needless to say, you failed to do so!
Well, if you don't include those 4 or 5 instances i pointed out.

And this thread is another instance.

You claimed you only attack me because i give you a hard time. Well, i haven't spoken a word to you in probably a good 3 months, yet you jump in on this thread and attack me.

Attack me all you want. Just know that doing so makes you a hypocrite. Or, i suppose, maybe a liar instead. Either/or. Take your pick.

Quote:
Doove, you're a real profile in ignorance, innumeracy, and obnoxiousness!

And you still wonder why I regard you with open contempt?

When I read the stuff some of you clowns post, I wonder how in the hell you ever manage to muster up enough brainpower to make a good enough living to afford the P4P world!
Blah blah blah.

You're so awesome, CM!! Don't let me convince you otherwise.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #63
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

In reality, the ONLY poll that matters is the written poll to take place on Nov.6. Anything prior to that is basically speculation.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #64
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Doove's Brain -- Still a Logic-Free Zone!

That was quite a rant! I get under your skin just a little bit, eh, Doove?

But you missed one key point. It wasn't my goal to point out how "awesome" one of my past posts was, you ignorant fool. Rather, it was simply to note that you have a habit of persisting with erroneous or illogical statements even after it's pointed out to you that you're making no sense. In that thread, and a similar one on the same subject and at the same time, you continually claimed that you had "debunked" my post -- even though it was obvious that you had no understanding of the issue under discussion!

Sorry, but I get a little irritated when repeatedly harrassed by some annoying asshole -- over a long period of time -- with charges of hypocrisy and narcissism. If you continue with that, don't be surprised if I make fun of your ignorance!

Now back to the thread subject, as the OP requested:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
In reality, the ONLY poll that matters is the written poll to take place on Nov.6. Anything prior to that is basically speculation.
That's just about the only sensible thing that can be said at this juncture. Everyone who's been around for a few years remembers the race between George H. W. Bush and Michael Dukakis in 1988. At one point during the summer of that year, Dukakis was reported to have a 17-point lead. (You do remember President Dukakis, don't you?)

Most political observers now seem to think that Obama has a slight edge, but that the race is likely to be very close.

Of course, it all boils down to a few hundred thousand "undecided" voters in just a handful of states, and to how motivated the parties' bases are in those battleground states.

Votes cast by the great majority of Americans are completely meaningless to the result. Perhaps that's not the way it ought to be, but that's the way it is.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #65
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
That was quite a rant! I get under your skin just a little bit, eh, Doove?
Narcissist said what?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #66
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Fuck off, asshole!

Quote:
Narcissist said what?
You're a stupid, ignorant fool, Doove.

Go harass someone else!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #67
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a stupid, ignorant fool, Doove.
Who got under whose skin?

Quote:
Go harass someone else!
You started this conversation. Seems you forgot.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #68
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Doove, you're not exactly one of the brighter porch lights on the block, are you?

Quote:
You started this conversation. Seems you forgot.
LOL!

You were the one who started calling me a hypocrite and a narcissist long ago in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum! It's not enough for you to discuss and disagree; you have to continually toss snide barbs. You live for it!

Since you're not bright enough to intelligently debate most of the rest of us, you see it as your only effective course. Quite pathetic, actually!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #69
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL!

You were the one who started calling me a hypocrite and a narcissist long ago in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum! It's not enough for you to discuss and disagree; you have to continually toss snide barbs. You live for it!

Since you're not bright enough to intelligently debate most of the rest of us, you see it as your only effective course. Quite pathetic, actually!
Doove is not one of the brighter porch lights, but he does attract more insects.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #70
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL!

You were the one who started calling me a hypocrite and a narcissist long ago in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum!
I haven't responded to a post of yours in months, so I'm talking about the conversation in this thread. Not real quick on the uptake, are ya?

Quote:
It's not enough for you to discuss and disagree; you have to continually toss snide barbs. You live for it!
The snide barbs between you and I in this thread started with you.

Quote:
Since you're not bright enough to intelligently debate most of the rest of us, you see it as your only effective course.
Another example of your hypocrisy. Keep 'em comin'!

Quote:
Quite pathetic, actually!
If i'm pathetic, so be it, but at least i'm not a narcissist.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #71
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hey, maybe dim porch lights aren't all that bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Doove is not one of the brighter porch lights, but he does attract more insects.
If you can dim your porch lights enough that they don't attract mosquitoes, that's a big plus in the Dallas area given all the recent West Nile virus cases.

There's a lot to be said for dim porch lights -- that is, if they're kind enough to shut up and not make any annoying noises!

Quote:
If i'm pathetic, so be it, but at least i'm not a narcissist.
Well, if you think I'm a narcissist, fine. But at least I'm not stupid!
Old 08-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #72
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, if you think I'm a narcissist, fine. But at least I'm not stupid!
You're book-smart, i'll give ya that!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #73
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're book-smart, i'll give ya that!
Well, I always did enjoy the academic world. The only reason I'm not a university professor is that it occurred to me at around age 25 that a such a career wouldn't permit me to afford all the stuff I wanted. And that was long before the thought of participating in the P4P world popped into my mind!

But I must admit that I'm dumber than hell when it comes to handling relationships with girlfriends. I've been proving that time and time again over a period of about 40 years!
Old 08-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #74
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay so when obama is ahead you guys are screaming with your heads cut off saying that the poll is BS.

When Romney wins a poll, you guys are patting yourself on the back throwing freaking confetti streamers and shit.

I saw Romeny interview on FOX today it's ridiculous how hard he is trying to prove that he is in touch with the middle class.

" I wear shirt's from Costco! I fix pancakes! I do laundry sometimes! I just a regular ol average American! Relate to me!"

Tis all.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #75
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Okay so when obama is ahead you guys are screaming with your heads cut off saying that the poll is BS.

When Romney wins a poll, you guys are patting yourself on the back throwing freaking confetti streamers and shit.

I saw Romeny interview on FOX today it's ridiculous how hard he is trying to prove that he is in touch with the middle class.

" I wear shirt's from Costco! I fix pancakes! I do laundry sometimes! I just a regular ol average American! Relate to me!"

Tis all.
Unfortunately, Romney has to put on a show, to try and make people like him. That's traditional American politics. That's why politicians kiss babies, constantly smile and shake thousands of hands. Most voters are idiots; they vote based on who they like, as much as for policy. That's not Romney's fault.

I saw the Chris Wallace interview this morning too. I thought Romney came across like a good guy. I thought he made a good point that his money is managed by a blind trust that he doesn't control. He also pointed out that having money in a foreign bank doesn't give him any tax advantage; Obama is demogoging on that issue.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women