Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #61
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Guidelines # 8 & 9 would seem to be what you are looking for Rockydoc.

Quote:
  • #8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.
Quote:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:35 PM   #62
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Thanks, Bio. I would interpret harassment as multiple posts like stalking. I do not think a heated exchange or two would be harassment, but that would depend on the mods, I suppose. I would certainly not be insulted or feel harassed if someone called me out in a pm on an anonymous board, but I have pretty thick skin.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #63
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Thanks, Bio. I would interpret harassment as multiple posts like stalking.
+1! Praise the Lord on that one, I totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
I do not think a heated exchange or two would be harassment, but that would depend on the mods, I suppose. I would certainly not be insulted or feel harassed if someone called me out in a pm on an anonymous board, but I have pretty thick skin.
How about if the hobbyist keeps sending PM's, despite the fact that he was asked by the provider not to contact her again? Wouldn't that be considered harassment? Oh, and then maybe starting a thread about it, and breaking the rules yet again by posting the private messages involved?

Makes you wonder what the fucking problem is, doesn't it?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #64
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Be careful what you ask for Rocky,

Mods are very skilled at the RULES. Bio Med wins this one.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #65
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

It was not a contest, mr pope, but rather a clarification. It does not appear to back up your interpretation, however, I posted what I thought so one of the mods, alive or dead, could correct me if desired.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #66
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Bio Med Winnernot you,
too much fun around here,,,, don't take it so seriously,
Old 04-04-2014, 01:10 AM   #67
Lazrback
Valued Poster

RockyDoc,, now that you mention it,,

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

If you would like to investigate the guidelines a bit more closely, there is a link in my sig line, or on this page, on the left side in the main menu box, right under "search for providers" is another link,,, enjoy, there is some very useful reading there....

Now, this front that passed through here tonight has totally screwed my back up, so I am going to get some extra sleep tonight,, I have some serious counting to do tomorrow.... sweet dreams all....
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:31 AM   #68
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Please do investigate,,,,, I don't email her,call her, or contact her in any way. Posting on a forum board in regards to the thread at hand. Banter goes back and forth at the same level, Response for response.
As usual, ,, she is mad the mods didn't remove something and takes her anger out on who ever she dislikes.
Thxs for the idea Razr,,,,, good for one its good for the other.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:41 AM   #69
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Thanks for the response Lazr.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:45 AM   #70
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

CYBER STALKING FORUM
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:59 PM   #71
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
It's pretty ironic that people who refuse to divulge their dick history to nosy men would try to insert themselves into my vaginal affairs concerning other men ...

+1, Huck. Private messages are just that. Private.

But once again, I will reiterate... Dude didn't pass my screening. The date was declined. He got confrontational and pushy, and he was handled accordingly.

This thread should have never even been started...and the private messages between us should not have been posted. It was nothing more than a retaliatory attempt to embarrass me because he didn't get his way.

The revelation that Abracadabra made a mistake & he had been a client in the past matters not -- what truly matters to me is how poorly he handled himself during the process. I won't deal with bad attitudes. I'll see who I want, & not who I don't... and I expect a "no" to be accepted with maturity.

End of story.
To be fair, the fact that a mistake was made on abracadabra's part and then you acting on said wrong information, is central to the entire argument. He wouldn't have a reason to be pushy if a mistake hadn't been made. They apologized for the mistake. It's very frustrating when you know something to be true but someone calls you a liar. He should apologize however and so should you.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:33 PM   #72
bingobango
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

WOW. This is way out of hand. Now let's everyone pull our big boy and girl pants up and be rational. First, this a free world where we still get to pick and choose who we want to be with or not be with. I have heard of people with good references that checked out, but the provider just didn't feel comfortible with and did not agree to the encounter. That's her choice. Ranting and raving about it isn't gonna get you far either.

Now as for Ginger, you should probably handle it a little more civil on the boards. Not that you didn't have a right to reject his screening, but maybe not have called him out so harshly as a lyer.

I agree 100% with the reference check. We do the same by reading the reviews of the providers. Anybody who post a review is just like a screener for that provider.

In ending this, I have never heard of a serial killer provider, but there have been plenty of ladies that have fallen victom to crazy ass clients. So with that said, you are both right and wrong in the way you handled it on the boards. So burry the hatchet because life goes on.
bingobango is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:46 PM   #73
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobango View Post
WOW. This is way out of hand. Now let's everyone pull our big boy and girl pants up and be rational. First, this a free world where we still get to pick and choose who we want to be with or not be with. I have heard of people with good references that checked out, but the provider just didn't feel comfortible with and did not agree to the encounter. That's her choice. Ranting and raving about it isn't gonna get you far either.

Damn right. Lesson learned all the way around. But with the way the hooker acted I can bet not only the OP but others won't be calling that one.

Now as for Ginger, you should probably handle it a little more civil on the boards. Good luck with that!!

Not that you didn't have a right to reject his screening, but maybe not have called him out so harshly as a lyer. Tends to drive away business. But her choice..

I agree 100% with the reference check. We do the same by reading the reviews of the providers. Anybody who post a review is just like a screener for that provider. Reviews are a double edged sword. They can tell the good or the bad. Yet some use them to try and garner information about the poster of a review be it hooker or hobbiest which is just plain creepy no matter how you cut it to me. Hell if I am fucking a chick I could give a rats ass what Lorde looks or talks like let alone what the dude drives..I just care about busting a 9 roper over the hookers face.

In ending this, I have never heard of a serial killer provider Only one I know of and that would be Aileen Wuornous, but there have been plenty of ladies that have fallen victom to crazy ass clients. So with that said, you are both right and wrong in the way you handled it on the boards. So burry the hatchet because life goes on.
And too many guys to count who have been ripped off by hookers who would prefer scamming over fucking.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #74
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

(sitting quietly over in a corner of the Arkansas forums wondering how in the hell did this topic go on for five pages???)
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:49 PM   #75
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post

(sitting quietly over in a corner of the Arkansas forums wondering how in the hell did this topic go on for five pages???)
That seems appropriate given the title was confused!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women