Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #61
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Racism is alive and well in America and police brutality is also a fact but in many of the most public cases the people WOULD be alive if they had complied with the police. Make a case later for false arrest but be alive to do it !

Racial profiling is rough ( I'm a 50 yo white man so not so much for me ) but it has a basis in fact. Who commits more crime ? Who blows up more stuff ? That's who needs to be suspect - just common sense. Why are the poorest part of our cities the highest crime areas ? If people in lower economic areas ( regardless of color ) would stop robbing each other a lot of this would stop.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:01 PM   #62
celeste14U
Account Disabled

User ID: 208797
My ECCIE Reviews

A news story about a weatherman who made a comment that could or could not be racist you're asking for thoughts and you commented on them and from your opinion. Which is very clear to me so yeah I'd say you're the race baiter if you're going to start throwing that out there
celeste14U is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:04 PM   #63
celeste14U
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Blackmale. I didn't mean to oversimplify. I know that young black men get profiled and many times it is unfair. My point is that in the M. Brown case if he had just not resisted he would still be alive. In the case in Baltimore this week that woman would be alive if she would have just followed instructions. Baton Rouge-the guy would be alive if he had complied. Minn. Jury is still out on that one. Freddy Gray not sure but a Black Judge aquitted all 6 officers. Trayvon Martin--no reason that boy should have died but if he was beating Zimmerman (an Hispanic) IDK. The guy selling loose cigs in NYC resisted arrest. Surely you can see my point.
I see your point but you don't know if Michael Brown would still be alive? There's a video after video showing police officers not only abusing power. Breaking the law themselves. You cannot defend every single thing we see on video of cops abusing their power whether it be black or white they do it to everyone. I'm not black and I'm not a man but I have eyes and I can see it for myself
Old 08-05-2016, 02:07 PM   #64
celeste14U
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Everybody talks about AA is too sensitive and everybody has to be so PC but I see a lot of people were really getting upset about this whole black lives matter I'm not black it doesn't bother me one bit the only people I see bitching about it and moaning about it, in my opinion are just plain hypocritical
Old 08-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #65
celeste14U
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's like me saying all the guys that have ripped me off have been white which actually they have. Only people I really see as pedophiles on TV anyway have been really mostly White, schools shootings as well. I wouldn't start a string about that because I think it's completely stupid for lack of a better word to assume that all won races this and all One race is that
Old 08-05-2016, 03:38 PM   #66
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahk View Post
I just prefer to see racism out in the open. Nobody has openly agreed, so I guess the racists here are too cowardly to admit this is how they feel, or they're merely incredibly fucking stupid and deny the reality of the world we live in....

.......Sorry mods for using the n-word. Guess I should have said thug like the weatherman. It was worth the points.
Yeah, pretty sensitive and politically correct for a hooker board. I had originally posted a meme from Blazing Saddles. The "Make a move and the ----- get's it!" scene. Apparently, I offended poor Randalls's delicate sensibilities and, as usual, he went crying to "Momma" about it. Oh well.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #67
Ass Hunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've never associated the word thug with a race. We have plenty of white and hispanic thugs running around.

Political correctness in this country is completely out of hand. I'm pretty sick of how everyone is a victim. A white male is not allowed to speak his mind without being labeled a bigot or racist if what he has to say doesn't fit with the liberal agenda.

Before anyone jumps on me just know that I hate Clinton and Trump and refuse to vote for either of them. I also love black pussy, asian pussy, mexican pussy and pretty much every other pussy. My issue is people's agenda not their skin color. Stop playing the victim card.
Ass Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:10 PM   #68
celeste14U
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
I've never associated the word thug with a race. We have plenty of white and hispanic thugs running around.

Political correctness in this country is completely out of hand. I'm pretty sick of how everyone is a victim. A white male is not allowed to speak his mind without being labeled a bigot or racist if what he has to say doesn't fit with the liberal agenda.

Before anyone jumps on me just know that I hate Clinton and Trump and refuse to vote for either of them. I also love black pussy, asian pussy, mexican pussy and pretty much every other pussy. My issue is people's agenda not their skin color. Stop playing the victim card.
Who was that directed to???
Old 08-05-2016, 06:12 PM   #69
Ass Hunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste14U View Post
Who was that directed to???
Society
Ass Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:04 PM   #70
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Blackmale. I didn't mean to oversimplify. I know that young black men get profiled and many times it is unfair. My point is that in the M. Brown case if he had just not resisted he would still be alive. In the case in Baltimore this week that woman would be alive if she would have just followed instructions. Baton Rouge-the guy would be alive if he had complied. Minn. Jury is still out on that one. Freddy Gray not sure but a Black Judge aquitted all 6 officers. Trayvon Martin--no reason that boy should have died but if he was beating Zimmerman (an Hispanic) IDK. The guy selling loose cigs in NYC resisted arrest. Surely you can see my point.
I see your point. I wouldn't recommend resisting a guy who has the ability to kill me and still be well within his rights either. When I worked in North Richland HIlls in the span of 2 months I was stopped by the police twice for no apparent reason. I didn't argue with the dudes, partially because I was shocked it was happening to me, but I did go to the NRH police station after work and filed complaints. They brought me in, heard my side, did an investigation (of course they found nothing) but at least I felt like I did what I could. I've got some well known, fancy lawyer friends but it wasn't that serious and I don't work out there anymore.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:41 PM   #71
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
When I worked in North Richland HIlls in the span of 2 months I was stopped by the police twice for no apparent reason.
don't get me started on North Richland Hills, those Fuckers must have little to do.. my lone speeding ticket and lone red-light ticket are from NRH.. I barely go there damn it.

back to the topic of thugs.. while I agree the NY cigarette seller, and the Baton Rouge cd marketer probably would be alive had they not resisted arrest..

WTF? couldn't the Cops issue a ticket, or apprehend either guy later? I don't get the strong arm force used.. for what? to prove the Cops can force an arrest? over bullshit street side sales of bullshit items?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 06:17 AM   #72
bigbob38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It's offensive to me that the democrats parade mothers of criminals on stage and ignore the murdered police officers....I hoe those assholes don't need police help anytime soon because I wouldn't save their asses!!!!
bigbob38 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #73
albundy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob38 View Post
It's offensive to me that the democrats parade mothers of criminals on stage and ignore the murdered police officers....I hope those assholes don't need police help anytime soon because I wouldn't save their asses!!!!
Thought the same thing when I saw that shit at their convention. Disgraceful.

Dumb political move anyway. They are simply "preaching to the choir" with stunts like that. The people that are all for putting the families of the "victims" up there while ignoring the families of cops who have been murdered are going to vote Democrat NO MATTER WHAT. So why kiss their ass? Would have made more sense politically to put cop's families up there and try to get that side's votes. The other side's votes are LOCKED for the Democrats regardless of what they say or do.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 10:44 AM   #74
Dilbertgolf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
don't get me started on North Richland Hills, those Fuckers must have little to do.. my lone speeding ticket and lone red-light ticket are from NRH.. I barely go there damn it.

back to the topic of thugs.. while I agree the NY cigarette seller, and the Baton Rouge cd marketer probably would be alive had they not resisted arrest..

WTF? couldn't the Cops issue a ticket, or apprehend either guy later? I don't get the strong arm force used.. for what? to prove the Cops can force an arrest? over bullshit street side sales of bullshit items?
I've lived in NRH forever. They usually don't harass you too much regarding speeding etc. But, there are a few hot-spots you can easily get a speeding ticket. East bound service road on north loop 820 between Rufe Snow and 26. They hide in the bushes by the weekly stay motel. Same direction service road between 26 and Glenview (makes a semi-circle inside of 820) they hide all along the side streets and parking lots of businesses. Westbound Mid cities Blvd between Davis Blvd and Rufe Snow. Motorcycle cop loves to hide in the streets that go into the neighborhood. Red light cameras- there's two red lights within spitting distance of each other north bound on Davis Blvd. Camera on the first light generates lots of $$ for the city.
Dilbertgolf is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #75
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Justify the 42-0 'Murder Count'.

Meanwhile, the side of KILLERS are still alive, and the side with 0 murders are DEAD!!

Explain, you piece of shit!!!

Better yet, do something you're good at...and say something STUPID!!
Please Rambro - anyone can see your selectivity bias.

Plenty of people can make something up that is biased and create an internet meme.

For instance, I could put up a picture of David Burke, who brought down a plane and killed all 43 on board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacifi...es_Flight_1771

Then I could put up a picture of Captain Sullenburger, who saved hundreds.

How would that "score" look?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women