Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2013, 01:17 AM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Can't answer, can you, Assup? Is that because you are obstinate, or stupid?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #62
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I'm not on trial here fuck head. And your stupid grandstanding is yet another example of your blatant dishonesty.

Who of merit stands with you on this whiny? Answer my question! Honor demands it!

Disingenuous fence sitting sack of shit.

Now run along... Bus'll be in soon!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:48 AM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

To call me a fence sitter presumes that I having trouble deciding between two predetermined choices. That is not the case. I am not wavering between between being or supporting Democrats or Republicans. I reject both. You're just proving your stupidity. Again.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:52 AM   #64
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
To call me a fence sitter presumes that I having trouble deciding between two predetermined choices. That is not the case. I am not wavering between between being or supporting Democrats or Republicans. I reject both. You're just proving your stupidity. Again.
Which is a another way of saying, you stand for nothing!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:18 AM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I know you're going to "fix" this post with something stupid, BTLD. But goddam, you are stupid! The reason you continue to flame me is because I take stands that you oppose, like freedom, liberty, honest government, fair taxation, Constitutional rights, etc. Then you say this means I stand for nothing.

LOL! I'm thinking you're Eva Class stupid!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #66
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The reason you continue to flame me is because I take stands against everything America stands for. That is a very good reason for you to make an accurate claim that I stand for nothing.Thank you bigtex for helping spread the word that I am a lying, worthless, Anti-American cock-sucker.
Fortunately for our resident StupidOldLyingFart, there is no charge for a "lying, worthless, Anti-American cock-sucker"!

Good thing 'cuz lying, worthless, Anti-American cock-suckers are always looking for a free handout so they can bitch and moan about it not being enough!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:57 AM   #67
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Good thing 'cuz lying, worthless, Anti-American cock-suckers are always looking for a free handout so they can bitch and moan about it not being enough!
And that quote is exactly the kind of dumbshits that re-elected the cocksucker oscumbo
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #68
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I suppose in some way, standing for nothing is something in and unto itself...

whiny refuses to take a stand but I'll die for your right to do nothing either...
Old 02-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Keep trying, guys. Your failure is funny to watch!
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #70
Yssup Rider
BANNED

and you're a laff riot!!!

NOW ARRIVING S PLATFORM THREE...
Old 02-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #71
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Theme: Spending your way to economic prosperity.

If the American public buys his bullshit, then they deserve the consequences !

The only good thing Obama said was his repeated pleas for a vote....

Yes. Let the Democrats vote on Obama's spending, budget, gun control, and all the unfavorable legislation the Democrats stand for but most Americans don't.

Obama presides by secrecy and fiat, his policies are always aligned against the prevailing American sentiment.
Yesterday the DJIA closed over 14,000 points again and the NASDAQ set a 12 year high. Obama's decisions to do the 800 billion dollar stimulus and the bailouts have worked out. The economy of the USA is much better now than when Bush and Cheney left in Jan 2009. Thirtyfour thousand troups are comeing home from AG next year, the USA won't be spending 20 billion per month any more for the war effort. The one percent will be paying more tax (an increase from 35.5% to 39%). This is the same rate that the one per cent were paying when Clinton was president, the last time the Federal Government had a surplus. The TEA party is clueless. Stop listening to Palin, Newt, Michelle Bachman and Mitch McConnell. Obama bailed out GM, for 2012, GM posted $4.9 Billion in profit. Mitt said let GM go bankrupt in 2009, that would have been a bad idea. Invest in one of the 30 stocks that make up the DJIA, you might make some money. We have a president who knows what he is doing, unlike George W. Bush who was clueless with a capital C.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:13 AM   #72
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:23 AM   #73
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Point of order; George Bush originated the bailout that you give credit to Obama for. Bush was also behind the TARP plan. Not saying I approved of either of them but if you want to give credit then make sure it is the right person. Yes, one was signed into law by Obama but the hard work was done by Bush before he left office. The other was passed before the start of the year. No Obama except in the Senate. GM stills owes 25 billion and we will never see it. That pay off you heard about...the Bush bailout which GM paid off. Did McConnell say something interesting? I must have missed it. Pray tell me what it was. We are losing the war in Afghanistan and our people are dying for nothing now. That 20 billion that you think we're going to save....already spent on green energy, bailouts for cronies, and loans to foreign banks. We are also missing four state department employees under Obama. One ambassador and three security people. Yeah, the DOW closed over 14,000...it was higher under Bush you know. Ever hear the term "bubble"? We are also over 5 trillion dollars deeper in the hole, we have been downgraded on our credit rating, and North Korea, NORTH KOREA is making threats against the US. Oh yeah, things are so much better from when Al Quieda was on the run, the US was on offense, and we didn't have drones flying over the US.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:48 AM   #74
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Point of order; George Bush originated the bailout that you give credit to Obama for. Bush was also behind the TARP plan. Not saying I approved of either of them but if you want to give credit then make sure it is the right person. Yes, one was signed into law by Obama but the hard work was done by Bush before he left office. The other was passed before the start of the year. No Obama except in the Senate. GM stills owes 25 billion and we will never see it. That pay off you heard about...the Bush bailout which GM paid off. Did McConnell say something interesting? I must have missed it. Pray tell me what it was. We are losing the war in Afghanistan and our people are dying for nothing now. That 20 billion that you think we're going to save....already spent on green energy, bailouts for cronies, and loans to foreign banks. We are also missing four state department employees under Obama. One ambassador and three security people. Yeah, the DOW closed over 14,000...it was higher under Bush you know. Ever hear the term "bubble"? We are also over 5 trillion dollars deeper in the hole, we have been downgraded on our credit rating, and North Korea, NORTH KOREA is making threats against the US. Oh yeah, things are so much better from when Al Quieda was on the run, the US was on offense, and we didn't have drones flying over the US.
Sounds like the new boss is a lot like the old one.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #75
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Obama (and Bush) is not my boss. The country elected him to run the "country" and not me. I am his boss and the ownership manual (Constitution) says so.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women