Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2017, 01:18 AM   #61
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
If sucking black cock was the key to undoing racism there'd be a whole lot less racist white bitches... AND white dudes for that matter.

It is bullshit, I agree.

Not sure what your saying. Are you saying there are too many white people? If so, that's one of the dumbest things I've read on here. And that's saying alot!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 06:40 AM   #62
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Not sure what your saying. Are you saying there are too many white people? If so, that's one of the dumbest things I've read on here. And that's saying alot!
I am not saying there are too many white people. I am saying that if sex/blow jobs were the solution to racism the problem would be easy to solve. But it is a complex issue and people need help learning to even talk about it let alone start working toward solutions. That is evidenced in this thread.
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 07:37 AM   #63
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Word - plus one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Providers are free to see whomever they choose. Or not.
They are not required to explain or justify their reasons.
Period.

That doesn't change because some asshole disagrees with their decision. Living in a free country means not only that you are entitled to your POV, but that other people have the same right. That galls the hell out of you, I'm sure, but there it is like it or not.

Liz, you truly seem to enjoy your judgmental shit stirring (and your new butt buddy Cap'n whatever). but as strongly as you might feel on a subject, it isn't your right to tell others they should comply with your POV. They aren't your slaves and your opinion just doesn't matter when it comes to other people's life decisions.

Your calling people bigoted or racist - or other passive/aggressive attempts to influence/control other individuals' behavior is unseemly. It's God-damned OFFENSIVE is what it is...

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, because you appear invested with a righteous and fervent privilege when it comes to attaching derogatory judgments and telling other people how they should fucking think, but... please cut that presumptuous and obnoxious shit out!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:48 AM   #64
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
I am not saying there are too many white people. I am saying that if sex/blow jobs were the solution to racism the problem would be easy to solve. But it is a complex issue and people need help learning to even talk about it let alone start working toward solutions. That is evidenced in this thread.

Something I started doing was refusing to participate in Racist threads years ago. Take a look at the national threAD on AA and see if you can find a post by SL. And you know me... I post almost every where!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

The OP should review this threAD and read till his hearts content! I'm sure everything has been covered more than once!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:16 AM   #65
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
just because a provider sees other races doesn't mean she can't be racist. You said earlier its just about the money. Right?
The man has a point... I've met a few man hating lesbians that would never let a cock near them OTC... It empowers them somehow to take our money...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #66
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Reflect on that... I'm serious. If you actually believe the things you say, then you should be able/willing to do a little instrospection on your smug piousness.
So I hit a nerve? This discussion, oddly, seems to really bother you. My original posts had zero intention of being smug. But interpreting such discussion as smug, and getting overtly defensive, is a common reaction when people are challenged to look within themselves. I can assure you, my posts were sincere and with the best of intentions.

I do challenge myself to be a better person. But challenging yourself alone does not make you a good or better person. It's all a process.

If you personally want to continue deflecting instead of introspecting, that's your prerogative. That kind of deflecting is actually a sign of mental and moral weakness. You may come to realize that or you may not. Whether you do or don't, makes no difference in my life.

It is clear you are not interested in the discussion Liz presented. So just go on and have a good day
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 02:19 PM   #67
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

BTW, it is a beautiful day. Maybe I'll get a couple seats outside and have a nice Indian food dinner!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #68
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
PM your address pussy (that is if your ass can back your mouth up) and your wish will come true!
Damn. I see that guy hung up his account before my posting. I was going to suggest what I did for your current admirer on the board. Seeing that Crazy Snowgoose roared how much he wanted to see me but didn't take me up on my offer for a tete a tete, I won't dignify him with another offer unless he pays up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
Watch out ladies! Rockerrick loves to stalk providers..check out his many handles!

Goose! Was just talking about you.
Loved when you stalked me by posting some guys picture up saying it was me. Damn! I got a great laugh out of it. I just wish the Mods would have left it there. Something about GL infraction.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:06 PM   #69
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaggletooth77 View Post
Yeah, no Asian; "...don't want to F- an Asian girl..., ... Rice coming out of the puzzy and chit".
Not in my experience, no..
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women