Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #61
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Don't forget to send me the pic as well.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #62
Waitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

That "like pets" wasn't nice. But I think the 95% lurkers was a good reminder of how important we are.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #63
soldierboy713
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
You haven't even done a review but you post so much and you seem to have a familiar posting style. I don't have to reveal anything to you. My ads are my business. You think you can bait me, you have another thing coming. I just want to know why you take this so seriously? Do you have social issues? There are meds that help people like you. As for being made, let me know when you have made it to manhood.

You think people on here dislike me but you don't see my full PM box or my emails of support. You have done me a great favor. Your wrong, The cool thing about me is I don't care what people say. I am exactly as I am, I will post what I like. No, I don't think I'll be seeing you at a Mensa meeting anytime soon. Your done! Satin said it the first time round. YOU WERE KNOCKED OUT BEFORE YOU EVEN GOT STARTED. You think many ladies will want to see you? You haven't even mentioned your price range in a review....So as of now your worthless to the providers...For all they know you don't even have a job or money to play... So back to what you do? Do you manage? Do you provide? Do you buy time? No? So your here to stir the pot. You are so done it's funny to me. Yes HEY, let's play a game, you email me and I'll DNS you. K. I don't mean "Do Not See" hehe. Your here to start drama and you are seething and calling me bizarre because I won't let you bait me. This get's better and better.....You can't touch me....You have only aided me in attracting lurkers, everyone knows that's where the real money is........Damn are you going to ask for commission?

Guess what The lurkers LOVE me and my services.........That must just really chap your ass. And yes I am laughing at this post the whole time. You see I'm not just entertaining you, the lurkers are booking at a faster pace now. All due to you. Get Cable, watch CNN. I can only imagine your political post....

Soldierboy - " Did you see what those Tsunami people did to Japan, I vote we invade Tsunamia at once. Tsunamians will not get away with this!

Do your little dance. Cause your no good here. Like I said you ain't buying and you ain't supplying. Your just here to start mess, your a drama queen. I'm just who I am no apologies to anyone. here are the steps to your dance so you can practice ok? It's ok, most people laugh at jokes they don't get, they don't want to look stupid in the eyes of others. In your cases its to little to late. Hey you like LL Cool J? Momma said knock you out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ
Calm down gollum! I mean jasmin. Oops, sofia? Or is ist smeagel? Lol! First you crushed me and now you're knocking me out and I'm done? Wow, ok.

Why all the personalities and names and handles? Can you explain that?

And please, for god's sake, what does this mean?

"Soldierboy - " Did you see what those Tsunami people did to Japan, I vote we invade Tsunamia at once. Tsunamians will not get away with this!"

This is truly classic material. I couldn't make up stuff this good! Jasmin you are one of the coolest people I've ever encountered. You're intriguing to say the least.

Please keep it coming. Oh and you want me to email you so you can "dns" me? Does that mean you're a computer hacker too?

Old 03-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #64
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Thumbs up soFia

Guess what, I'm back in full effect. Hacker is an amateur word, try Cracker. Everyone can be a cracker now. Kids have better knowledge than most adults on computers. Awesome. Check out my theme song.

I have no idea what funny words like "Gollum" you make up. Are they a cartoon? Having your own language is cool. Kids do that too. Do your dance boy, you were getting good. Your getting boring and I don't like that. Bye.

Oh and I don't have "personalities" I'm simply too dynamic for you to understand. Like all the facets of a diamond. It's not just that one cut that makes it so damn brilliant. It's all the facets that make it one true gem to be coveted.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #65
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

By dns I think she means ddos you...which is where she would obtain your ip adress from your email and commence a distributed denial of service in which she uses a host computer to send a large amount of packets of information to flood your ip adress. This will shut your Internet down until your ip adress is able to dissolve the packets of information. So it will stop as soon as she stops sending them.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #66
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Smile They are 2 different things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waitt View Post
That "like pets" wasn't nice. But I think the 95% lurkers was a good reminder of how important we are.

The lurkers bring in the business, and the posters provide entertainment for the lurkers. Occasionally the posters are guests. We all have fun along the way. You can be my special pet. I do not require my pets be in cages, rather free range
Old 03-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #67
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
By dns I think she means ddos you...which is where she would obtain your ip adress from your email and commence a distributed denial of service in which she uses a host computer to send a large amount of packets of information to flood your ip adress. This will shut your Internet down until your ip adress is able to dissolve the packets of information. So it will stop as soon as she stops sending them.

A certain black hat on here showed me how to do it. I've only done it once. My mom was pissed!
Old 03-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #68
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Since the subject of this thread is no longer a registered member on eccie, I'm closing this as I have a headache from all the voices in my head.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women