Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41570
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #61
therock18
BANNED

That is because he gets his temperature taken with a dick up his ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're truly one ignorant mutha fucka, CBJ7, if you don't know that doctors have administrative staff check out policy info before they see patients.
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #62
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
horseshit ... computers don't give a shit where the policy came from

careful mother fucker, my daughter processed medical insurance claims for insurance companies for almost 5 years
If she didn't know how to find out what policy an individual carried before their arrival after 5 years in the biz, maybe you shouldn't be announcing that in public, ijs.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The insurance companies sent the doctors memorandums informing the doctors that if those doctors see patients insured by those companies in the state exchange, those doctors WILL receive payments at a rate that is 30% to 40% lower than what they are currently receiving, CBJ7. Are you a fucking illiterate, lib-retarded jackass, CBJ7? The insurance companies told the doctors they will not receive the same rate of compensation -- it WILL BE lower!
Link to that asshole. I work with a lot of doctors across the spectrum of specialties. And I'm calling bullshit on that.

Which insurance companies in which states? Which specialties or subspecialties? Which state exchanges... What level?

I'd love to see that letter from "the insurance companies."

You're a fucking liar... An unabashed shameless liar.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:46 PM   #64
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
horseshit ... computers don't give a shit where the policy came from

careful mother fucker, my daughter processed medical insurance claims for insurance companies for almost 5 years
You are one ignorant motha fucka CJ7. The computer bases its invoice on what the insurance policy pays per coded procedure - hence it gives a shit where the policy came from because different motha fucka's pay different amounts, mother fucker. You have the intelligence of a dead goat that gives blow jobs to liberals with bad hygiene! You have yellow stained rotting teeth from kissing that goat.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The insurance companies sent the doctors memorandums informing the doctors that if those doctors see patients insured by those companies in the state exchange, those doctors WILL receive payments at a rate that is 30% to 40% lower than what they are currently receiving, CBJ7. Are you a fucking illiterate, lib-retarded jackass, CBJ7? The insurance companies told the doctors they will not receive the same rate of compensation -- it WILL BE lower!

theres a network of doctors that cater to all specific plans, gold, silver, bronze ... this network accepts your insurance policy regardless ... they are committed to accept"Obamacare Insurance"

you fucking moron you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
theres a network of doctors that cater to all specific plans, gold, silver, bronze ... this network accepts your insurance policy regardless ... they are committed to accept"Obamacare Insurance"

you fucking moron you
Didn't read the article, did you, CBJ7. It went on to say: "Six years later, nearly one half of primary care practices in the state were still closed to new patients, according to a 2012 physician survey by the Massachusetts Medical Society."

You're the moron, CBJ7.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #67
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't read the article, did you, CBJ7. It went on to say: "Six years later, nearly one half of primary care practices in the state were still closed to new patients, according to a 2012 physician survey by the Massachusetts Medical Society."

You're the moron, CBJ7.

and that has to do with doctors accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #68
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
If she didn't know how to find out what policy an individual carried before their arrival after 5 years in the biz, maybe you shouldn't be announcing that in public, ijs.

irrelevant
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
and that has to do with doctors accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW
and that has to do with doctors NOT accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW
Old 09-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You are one ignorant motha fucka CJ7. The computer bases its invoice on what the insurance policy pays per coded procedure - hence it gives a shit where the policy came from because different motha fucka's pay different amounts, mother fucker. You have the intelligence of a dead goat that gives blow jobs to liberals with bad hygiene! You have yellow stained rotting teeth from kissing that goat.
that's brilliant.

when's your plane tough guys?
Old 09-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #71
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
and that has to do with doctors NOT accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW

neither have a thing to do with providers in networks taking care of the insured in their network

gawd you're a dumbass
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
neither have a thing to do with providers in networks taking care of the insured in their network

gawd you're a dumbass
Doctors can and do quit caring for patients based on the insurance they carry, CBJ7. You're the dumbass for denying that fact, CBJ7.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The doctors can drop a network. More often than not over the years, doctors have been "deselected" by managed care plans, for reasons including approving treatments, tests and medications that were costly.

of course I'm sure you knew that Corpy.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #74
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Nobody has an Obamacare policy yet, but you can Google "doctors won't see patients with Medicaid" if you wish to educate yourself. And, no I'm not a doctor, I'm the one who tells the doctors we employ who they will, and who they will not see.
At least a Medicaid person is insured and does not have to sneak into some hospital's emergency room when they get sick. The current system has left 15% of our citizens with no health insurance. We are talking about 30 plus million with no health insurance. Tens of millions of people will be insured because of the ACA. No matter how you slice it, being insured is better than being uninsured. Someone with an Obamacare policy will be able to get treated somewhere.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:17 PM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women