Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #61
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan View Post
Huh hmmm... I think things are being embelished upon. I do NOT steal covers.
Uh huh
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:07 PM   #62
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
"Allegedly" my ass. You snore.

And i wasn't gonna mention it, but you steal the covers too.

Ok, that was pretty hot. Makes up for my losing sleep.
LOL snore
when I had sleep overs. it was a race to fall asleep first. So the other can hear the snoring

Quote:
bet your right
Quote:
Uh huh
did she take them, bet not. She may have had them all sleeping, you poor baby. LOL
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #63
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I left for a bit after that post, errrrr ahhhh I needed to get yelled at in a loving way.

I blame Doove & Autumn Bolan
Old 01-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #64
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yeah? And do you think anyone would have taken exception had you started a thread to rant about it?
Quote:
Well Jesus Christ, they just might have!

It looks he may have found his opportunity to rant in this Thread.
"You're" welcome!
Judging by the past, a few folks would have jumped on board and someone would have taken me to task. I've pretty consistently said that using these pages to mention no-shows would make finding other info harder. Unless there was a dedicated TCB forum. Poor TCB is probably one of the most common subjects on here.

But yes, AB, I used your thread to get my rant out, just to say it goes both ways. I'm a little less partial to hearing it from the ladies, as in this case they're the vendors and the cost of doing business lies there. Politeness should apply regardless. I know for my part that I do keep aware that this is business for the ladies and I consider their time. I'm low budget but not like Jack described earlier (not sure if he thought of me or not). I know I didn't waste any of your time, you're out of my league. Sounds like you had a good trip though, all told?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #65
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I'm low budget but not like Jack described earlier (not sure if he thought of me or not).
I was speaking generally and not thinking about anyone when I said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
Guys who complain about the rates often fail to consider the time and effort in marketing, fielding (often insincere) inquiries, screening, preparation, traveling, and factoring in cancellations and no-shows.
Quote:
I'm a little less partial to hearing it from the ladies, as in this case they're the vendors and the cost of doing business lies there..
At least we seem to be on the same page about cancellations and no-shows being part of a provider's cost of doing business, which I think should be taken into account in setting her rate.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #66
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

yoh doove
just to let you know for next time

Quote:
Stops Snoring! : I Love My Pacifier Story & Experience

www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-My-Pacifier/2239474‎
Stops Snoring! : A true, personal story from the experience, I Love My Pacifier. I like sleeping with my NUK 5, and my wife likes it when I do. I'm a long-time, very ...
hoo errrr providers look so cute n innocent when sleeping

but if you take a pic. you will be dog meat. just sayin
Old 01-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #67
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
...I'm out of hot chocolate. That means I have to plot and plan to get back to ROC, at some point!...
Cinnamon Chipotle Drinking Chocolate

A blend of semisweet (55% cacao) chocolate and gourmet cocoa powder, added to water, milk, cream or your preferred dairy substitute, create a chocolate elixir of uncommon decadence. Organic chipotle pepper and cinnamon add aromatic intensity and a lingering heat.

or

Bittersweet Drinking Chocolate

A blend of bittersweet (72% cacao) chocolate and gourmet cocoa powder, added to water, milk, cream or your preferred dairy substitute, create a chocolate elixir of uncommon decadence and intensity.

Which type next time? (You had Cinnamon Chipotle last time.)

Quote:
Can I do a Review of Mighty Taco?
Good thing there is a Mighty Taco in the Rochester area just down the street from where you've stayed. ;-) (more coming soon, too)
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:25 PM   #68
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Judging by the past, a few folks would have jumped on board and someone would have taken me to task.
I'm not so sure. I can't recall even one instance where anyone was critical of someone for posting a rant about providers who cancel at the last minute. People may have pointed out that it's part of the game, that you need to roll with it, but to respond with a post sounding critical for even bringing it up? No.

Quote:
But yes, AB, I used your thread to get my rant out, just to say it goes both ways. I'm a little less partial to hearing it from the ladies, as in this case they're the vendors and the cost of doing business lies there.
I really think we should stop acting as if this business falls under the same rules as every other business. It doesn't. These girls work under rules that apply more to dealers than to rules that apply to doctors. And even the ones who attempt to be more professional, they're still competing with the girls who work under the rules that apply more to dealers. My dentist requires 24 hours notice if i cancel. My doctor wants 48. Not sure what they'd do if i didn't comply, but i imagine i might be getting a bill. Even if that's not the case, at the very least i'm sure my dentist would be pretty pissed if i went and canceled an appointment, just because, after he went through the trouble of opening his doors on a Sunday because i requested that he do so.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #69
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
I'm not so sure. I can't recall even one instance where anyone was critical of someone for posting a rant about providers who cancel at the last minute. People may have pointed out that it's part of the game, that you need to roll with it, but to respond with a post sounding critical for even bringing it up? No.

I really think we should stop acting as if this business falls under the same rules as every other business. It doesn't. These girls work under rules that apply more to dealers than to rules that apply to doctors. And even the ones who attempt to be more professional, they're still competing with the girls who work under the rules that apply more to dealers. My dentist requires 24 hours notice if i cancel. My doctor wants 48. Not sure what they'd do if i didn't comply, but i imagine i might be getting a bill. Even if that's not the case, at the very least i'm sure my dentist would be pretty pissed if i went and canceled an appointment, just because, after he went through the trouble of opening his doors on a Sunday because i requested that he do so.

If you want to say it never happens, have at it. I'm not going to scour the annals to prove you wrong. Lately I've been in the political thread a lot, where somebody disagrees with the OP within four posts (if not sooner) if only for the point of being ornery. Sometimes it is because a dude didn't read the early posts. Even if you're spot on and it never happens, I admitted your special lady was right and out of my league.

Even the dealers that follow some regimen of business decency do better. Politeness and ethics are of their own merit, even if one doesn't have a GED, never mind a medical degree. I'll grant you few rules apply to all businesses; nevertheless some aspects of courtesy are universal.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:13 AM   #70
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 178973
My ECCIE Reviews

JC,
No harm, no foul. Boy, I am on a role with these catch phrases!
I take into account my Donation is not pocket change. That being said, my total concentration is on you leaving not feeling like your money would've been better spent on something else. Some people have been saving to see me. I would be very upset if our connecting was anything other then spectacular! I want Gents to have a smile on their faces for at least a few days!
Autumn Bolan is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:31 AM   #71
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 178973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ha!

The next time I'm up Doove, I expect to see these on your bed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (69.7 KB, 53 views)
Autumn Bolan is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:17 AM   #72
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:11 AM   #73
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

lofl JJ! ha
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #74
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Allegedly" my ass. You snore.

And i wasn't gonna mention it, but you steal the covers too.

Ok, that was pretty hot. Makes up for my losing sleep.
Quote:
Quote:
The next time I'm up Doove, I expect to see these on your bed.
remember to give him some "tea if by two"
Old 01-13-2014, 06:11 PM   #75
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
JC,
No harm, no foul. Boy, I am on a role with these catch phrases!
I take into account my Donation is not pocket change. That being said, my total concentration is on you leaving not feeling like your money would've been better spent on something else. Some people have been saving to see me. I would be very upset if our connecting was anything other then spectacular! I want Gents to have a smile on their faces for at least a few days!
I will be smiling just for you having addressed me directly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women