Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2014, 04:48 AM   #61
Mr. Romantic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Not everyone has sex.

And I wouldn't worry about college campuses becoming overrun with brothels if prostitution was ever legalized. It would never be legalized without restrictions; even your most liberal-minded societies with legalized prostitution have some common sense rules in place.
Mr. Romantic is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:52 AM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Would you donate monthly funds to a guy who has a family to feed and lost his job for a legitimate reason? I doubt most would.
Actually, most do. He doesn't get unemployment, perhaps, for "just cause."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:45 AM   #63
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dude (wreckshop), every woman on the planet is NOT going to turn into a call girl if the laws change. I PROMISE you they won't. Again, some actually prefer that family structure and being a housewife and that happy shit. Just like everyone isn't a barber, or landscaper, or doctor, or actor. Some WILL try it, yes, but will QUIT a week after starting because it's not for them. Money is not everything to everybody. Some won't hang because the competition will drive them out. Just because you're a woman doesn't mean everyone will pay to see you.

Some will rather make $10 an hour working at Macy's and sucking one dick a week (her boyfriend or husband) rather than make $200 an hour putting up with assholes who think they're king of the earth.

At worst, it'll be a surge of curious women, but after that 90% of them will be like, 'hell naaw. I can't do this.'

Competition? Are we competing with actors, judges, pro athletes, realtors, etc for salary? I don't feel that way. They make what they make, which is far above most of our pay levels. Can't really worry about it much. All you can do is go to work and do what you need to do to get paid. I don't see how this ruins the economy because a few extra women decides to join the game.

Hell, if anything, it may drop rates because then finding a hot girl that's willing for a few bucks will be a dime a dozen, plus no threat of Johnny Law busting in to cockblock.

Just like all other adult fun, PUT A MINIMUM AGE on it. 18 and up.

But we don't need it legalized, just DECRIMINALIZED. Take the overhanging fear and coercion tactics that punk ass pimps and traffickers have over victims. But punk ass cops are scared of punk ass pimps and traffickers, and would rather deal with the least resistance in this process. This is the REAL reason why they won't decriminalize it. That and giving a hint of power to women. Hell, women should be kicking down doors to get this shit decriminalized, IMO, but that's just me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:49 AM   #64
Prime Time
Neon Deion

PE was my favorite subject.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:56 AM   #65
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Romantic View Post
And I wouldn't worry about college campuses becoming overrun with brothels if prostitution was ever legalized. It would never be legalized without restrictions; even your most liberal-minded societies with legalized prostitution have some common sense rules in place.
^this

The OP is making silly arguments that just don't make sense considering that half the world's population live in countries with legalized prostitution and these crazy scenarios he posits don't exist there. Millions upon millions more live in countries where it's not technically legal but it is not persecuted and instead tolerated.

Legal doesn't mean unregulated, in fact it implies regulation. Also in many places they have limited legality which often means that independent providers are legal but being a pimp or running a brothel is not because of trafficking/coercion/organized crime concerns. There are many ways to decriminalize this thing of ours and many of the world's countries have paved the way with a model for us to follow and years of data to show its efficacy.

Also he keeps confusing "legal" with "socially acceptable", there are plenty of countries where it's still frowned upon in respectable society to frequent prostitutes but it's not illegal. The OP seems to be making the two equivalent. It's like cheating on your spouse, it's legal in this country but still morally reprehensible to a large portion of people.

This idea that we should keep it illegal because there would be mass hysteria in the streets, economic chaos, and a rapid degradation in morality is just silly. Slippery slope arguments are not valid, they are fallacies of logic.

p.s. The rest of the world openly makes fun of the U.S. attempts to legislate morality particularly sexual morality, and rightly so.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:37 AM   #66
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

A wise old man once told me...."that dope is some bad shit"
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:48 AM   #67
Guest121014
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Imagine 18-22 year old females at the peak of sexuality being able to openly charge for pussy and 18-22 year old college guys' only way of getting pussy is to pay for it? It skews the whole love/relationship dynamic. The institution of marriage, or at least the wholesomeness behind it becomes threatened. The technicality of age becomes challenged and man will find a way to exploit sex for cash at a younger ripe age since the envelope is a lot closer to pedophilia now.

College aged adults and their frame of thinking is very important to our future economical, social and political infrastructure. For instance, have them believing that chunking thousands to a university for a degree is the way to go. Have them believe that scraping pennies from low paying jobs teaches them appreciation struggle and hunger so when they do become successful their humbled by reflecting on their roots..

Imagine going to a dorm room and on the door, two roomates, Jessica and Melissa have their rates and times for availability posted on their door. Stop and imagine how fucked up that shit is.
That is THE single dumbest thing I have heard. You are making the assumption that every girl everywhere would sell it, and they wouldnt. I dont think the incidence of hooking would be significantly higher than it is now. People would still see it as dirty, daughters would still be raised to have "self respect" and such.

The argument for keeping it illegal is generally a hollow one, but where it does have some legitimacy is in it popping up in more areas. While it might not attract a significantly larger number of women just by not making it illegal, spas and other incalls wouldnt have to hide, and would start appearing everywhere, and the fact is, most people dont want that in their neighborhood.
Guest121014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #68
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Look at y'all arguing with him...I've come to the realization that the OP is a much bigger troll than I am...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:20 AM   #69
fragtasticator
Gaining Momentum

Default Government-sponsored SWs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Look at y'all arguing with him...I've come to the realization that the OP is a much bigger troll than I am...
Probably very true.

That said, he raises an interesting thought; I think legalizing prostitution and arranging for licensing and health screenings for state-approved providers who of legal age would be outstanding, at least from the purchaser's point of view.

You could be reasonably assured of not catching an ROB or an STD to the face (or cock, whatever)....

From the seller's not so much - there would be licensing fees, taxes, biweekly or monthly testing.....

Meh.

Amsterdam's red light district is one of the most well-known in the world, between that and the pot they have a hell of a tourist industry, so we know it works, but the photos and reviews I've seen make for some pretty sad stuff.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._Province.html
fragtasticator is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:33 AM   #70
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

It's much shittier in person...
Old 06-23-2014, 11:49 AM   #71
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Amsterdam's Red light district is where you go for a BnG or a quickie. The rooms are dated and tiny, sessions are rushed as hell, and IoP is a foreign concept. It's famous because it's a spectacle not because of its quality.

It's where I got my hobby start a long time ago when it was $20 US for a quickie, good memories but I didn't know any better lol. Now I think it's hilarious to watch the tourists ogle the girls so I take a stroll through at night whenever I'm there. The most hilarious thing is when a tourist who doesn't know any better snaps a picture of a girl and she gets pissed, comes out of the booth, snatches his phone/camera, and throws it into the canal! Happens all the time!

There are plenty of nice places in Amsterdam catering to upscale clientele in stylish environments, the red light district is not one of them.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:06 PM   #72
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
Oh, this is THAT guy!? Now this is making sense. He has come up with some great ideas.
Yup. Fastgunn doesn't seem to be posting much anymore, somebody had to take his place.
Althalus is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #73
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Oh I'm imagining some hot girl on girl action between Jess and Melissa with me in the middle of that shit....of course, I'm more than happy to help compensate their dad's college fund with my contributions.....After all, education comes first.
Funny, I was just thinking about putting my signature or title to something like "Financing the education of the ladies of Houston", or maybe a guess at what % of the total UH tuition the membership of Eccie is responsible for.
Althalus is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #74
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

What percentage is believed to be, based on what hookers say, or what percentage actually is?
Old 06-23-2014, 08:09 PM   #75
beanocook
Premium Access

Encounters: 139

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Quote:
Not everyone smokes, drinks, etc..

but everyone has sex..

it it's legal and anyone can do it at the drop of a dime for money...

You're not thinking bigger picture here which is why the powers that be a while back banned P4P and deemed it a crime.

For some girls it doesn't have to be "strangers" nor do they have to be making a business out of it.

The nerd girl in the science classes has a clientele of 5 biology majors paying for her goods at a good rate and she uses that to pay for her books and other shit..

Reverse the situation to where it's illegal. Of the 5 biology majors she's going to have to worry that one doesn't snitch if they get their feelings hurt and report her for prostitution on campus and she goes to jail. Prostitution being outlawed already builds an established taboo like thinking toward the few girls who don't give a fuck and do it anyways. Normal chicks want to disassociate with that behavior.

If it's legal it's taxed.

Market inflation in the economy. Your plate at a regular casual dinner is no longer $10 bucks but $30 because wages need to stay competitively high b/c good looking waitresses have the option of selling pussy for similar or greater pay.

Someone can open up a Legal Spa and promise the girls $22/hr with benefits while the owners make minimum $120/hr for each girl (assuming she makes 3 guys get off at $60 per session in an hour - long lines/high clientele, b/c pussy isn't illegal)

An owner with 8 girls making $100/hr for a 24 hour brothel comes out to a whopping $19,200 in a day. You think that isn't competing with some legal regular job? You can't see how from a morale standpoint it'll affect our young impressionable women growing up who witness this? Our 14 year olds considering a part time job when they reach a certain age?

She waits tables? She sells pussy for $22/hr with benefits.
Quote:
I get what you're coming at Spice but this great country that we live in just doesn't want to in general be like those other countries.

If you're a chick in Kansas and you want to get down like that, go make a major move to Las Vegas and let your whole family know why you made the move.

Shit is designed a certain way to keep people in line. It's the way the system goes.

Even if prostitution becomes legal but regulated like in little back end seedy parts of town, it's still to a sense ostracized. To the guy's point, would you even want to frequent seedy parts of town or sex houses to get off? I can personally say that 24/7 I'd rather see a decent looking provider in a nice environment giving me GFE than to some spa or brothel.

If we're allowing for free individualized no restrictions non-regulated free fucking, which is what we like, then human beings are bound to and destined to abuse it.
beanocook is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women