Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2019, 07:52 PM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Cohen's lawyer is a Clintonite, and:

And they fucked it up.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:53 PM   #62
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Cohen's lawyer is a Clintonite, and:

Please back up the bullshit you have on your meme's. It is impressive that you collect your thoughts and so called facts from a FB meme.
What a fool! I guess you don't read much. Still hanging your Presidents total idiocy on Obama and the Clintons.
FrankZappa is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:58 PM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankZappa View Post
Please back up the bullshit you have on your meme's. It is impressive that you collect your thoughts and so called facts from a FB meme.
What a fool! I guess you don't read much. Still hanging your Presidents total idiocy on Obama and the Clintons.
Look in a mirror to see a fool. Mueller and the prosecutors in the SDNY have Cohens documents and testimony. If he had the smoking gun he would be a free man. He didn’t, and he’s going to jail. He exonerated Trump today. Just deal with it.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:59 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Cohen admitted all of this during his testimony -- and your unintelligent ass still thinks the Republicans weren't asking the right questions. There's your fucking "collusion".

Watch the mutha fuckin' video again since you missed this shit the first time around.

BTW, Cohen is hoping for a lighter sentence on his New York cases; so, your lame notion Cohen ain't getting anything out of this is BS.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:07 PM   #65
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Just a reminder..Cohen attended Dump University and majored in the Art of the Steal
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:08 PM   #66
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Cohen admitted all of this during his testimony -- and your unintelligent ass still thinks the Republicans weren't asking the right questions. There's your fucking "collusion".

Watch the mutha fuckin' video again since you missed this shit the first time around.

BTW, Cohen is hoping for a lighter sentence on his New York cases; so, your lame notion Cohen ain't getting anything out of this is BS.
Really, did you watch it on Fox Gomer? You must be watching Trumps fabulous visit with his other dictator friend. It was more than embarrassing for Republicans. Flynn is going to jail for 3 years and had nothing to lose. Sorry I watched the whole 6 hours or more. Just alone not to mention the Russian shit, they can put him away for years. After seeing your shit, I wonder why you go along with Russian collusion. Cohen has a check , made out for an illegal activity.

Trump is going down and whatever he does, you will take up for him . Even when he commits crimes against our country. You don't care.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:11 PM   #67
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Look in a mirror to see a fool. Mueller and the prosecutors in the SDNY have Cohens documents and testimony. If he had the smoking gun he would be a free man. He didn’t, and he’s going to jail. He exonerated Trump today. Just deal with it.
You must be smoking some good shit to come up with those lies. Tell me, why do you support a President that has lied to the American people 9,000 times. Are you ignorant or just someone that denies facts.

He lies on average 18 times a day and you take up for him. What happened?
Did you get dropped on your head as a child?
Old 02-27-2019, 08:11 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really, did you watch it on Fox Gomer? You must be watching Trumps fabulous visit with his other dictator friend. It was more than embarrassing for Republicans. Flynn is going to jail for 3 years and had nothing to lose. Sorry I watched the whole 6 hours or more. Just alone not to mention the Russian shit, they can put him away for years. After seeing your shit, I wonder why you go along with Russian collusion. Cohen has a check , made out for an illegal activity.

Trump is going down and whatever he does, you will take up for him . Even when he commits crimes against our country. You don't care.

"Going down" is a deviant lib-retard proclivity. The hearing was on CSPAN, and your claim that you watched it for six hours is a lie, because Cohen admitted he had strategy sessions with dim-retards before the hearing and YOU claim you didn't see or hear that admission.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:13 PM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

“FLYNN”? You really are confused. No suprise.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:21 PM   #70
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

No bro, it is a called a typo. I forgot to mention Flynn though that Flynn pled guilty and is giving states evidence to Mueller. Are you for real? Or are you a parody on reality? I can't figure it out, I have never met someone that is so detached from reality. Do you live in Mississippi? You are joking right?
Old 02-27-2019, 08:28 PM   #71
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

"Going down" is a deviant lib-retard proclivity. The hearing was on CSPAN, and your claim that you watched it for six hours is a lie, because Cohen admitted he had strategy sessions with dim-retards before the hearing and YOU claim you didn't see or hear that admission.
I started watching it on TV at 10 am on MSNBC and it ended around 5. Don't worry, there was no commentary. Just live coverage. Nice skating of the facts, throwing out lib-tard. He said he talked to the House democrats on the committee because they control it. The Republicans ignored everything that Trump did for years. It sucks to have checks and balances for you, now your leader will be impeached like he should have years ago. It is sad that the Republicans love their party more than their country. Keep drinking that lying kool aid bro, it sickens me that you are so detached from reality.

Trump can do anything including treason and illegal activities and you will just reply in Meme's.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:34 PM   #72
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You partially right Jackie. Trump supporters don't care. that's 38% of people. Your man has told over 8,000 documented lies. You may be a good guy but you support a known liar. People do care
No...I believe its 80 thousand lies.....wait, make that 8 million lies.....

BREAKING NEWS.....from the SITUATION ROOM......Wolf sez it's 8 trillion lies!

Whatever. Say what u wish, mystic. The Dimms crapped their diapers today.....lol, too bad. lol
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:35 PM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No bro, it is a called a typo. I forgot to mention Flynn though that Flynn pled guilty and is giving states evidence to Mueller. Are you for real? Or are you a parody on reality? I can't figure it out, I have never met someone that is so detached from reality. Do you live in Mississippi? You are joking right?
Typo!!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me? How do you get Flynn out of Cohen? You can’t figure out what day it is. Ok, I’m done with you. I put you in the TM file. You must eat too much yellow snow.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:40 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I started watching it on TV at 10 am on MSNBC and it ended around 5. Don't worry, there was no commentary. Just live coverage. Nice skating of the facts, throwing out lib-tard. He said he talked to the House democrats on the committee because they control it. The Republicans ignored everything that Trump did for years. It sucks to have checks and balances for you, now your leader will be impeached like he should have years ago. It is sad that the Republicans love their party more than their country. Keep drinking that lying kool aid bro, it sickens me that you are so detached from reality.

Trump can do anything including treason and illegal activities and you will just reply in Meme's.
Cohen's lawyer lobbied Cummings to have the fucking hearing, and Cohen and his lawyer held strategy sessions with the fucking dim-retards ... and you claimed you didn't hear that! You have your head so far up your ass you can't see reality.

Old 02-27-2019, 08:49 PM   #75
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cohen's lawyer lobbied Cummings to have the fucking hearing, and Cohen and his lawyer held strategy sessions with the fucking dim-retards ... and you claimed you didn't hear that! You have your head so far up your ass you can't see reality.

I’ll say.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women