Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36409
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2015, 04:58 PM   #61
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You might want to check that. I know that Adi made the shoes that Jesse Owens wore. Seems if he was a good little nazi, a black man would be the last person to wear his shoes. I also found nothing about him and the German Olympic team. I'm also pretty sure they aren't owned by nazis know so your point is moot.

So, if I understand you correctly, if I show that the Dassler brothers were Nazis then I win the entire argument....if so then I expect you to concede gracefully. You say that the Nazis didn't own something but you're not too clear; the Olympic team or the Dassler shoe works? Here is some interesting news, a black man (even in 1936) could wear any shoe that he wanted to. This is something that I didn't even bring up because it is nonsensical. It also does not change the fact that Adolf was a Nazi. Why is this important? Because the left continues to this day to bring up the past and a reason to hate someone or something from the present.

Now if you want to get back to the OP.....
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #62
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So, if I understand you correctly, if I show that the Dassler brothers were Nazis then I win the entire argument....if so then I expect you to concede gracefully. You say that the Nazis didn't own something but you're not too clear; the Olympic team or the Dassler shoe works? Here is some interesting news, a black man (even in 1936) could wear any shoe that he wanted to. This is something that I didn't even bring up because it is nonsensical. It also does not change the fact that Adolf was a Nazi. Why is this important? Because the left continues to this day to bring up the past and a reason to hate someone or something from the present.

Now if you want to get back to the OP.....
You have a serious comprehension problem. I doubt nazis own Adidas or puma. Why is it important? Because nazis hated blacks.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:58 PM   #63
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have a serious comprehension problem. I doubt nazis own Adidas or puma. Why is it important? Because nazis hated blacks.
See, there you go again. Nazis didn't hate blacks, they thought that they were inferior. What they hated was when they got shown up.

Jews they hated because of what they claimed that the Jews had done to first Jesus and later Germany.

You can't understand that?

By the way, since Rudolf and Adolf were both party members from the early 30s, i guess you could say honestly that both were owned by the Nazis. Don't confuse the party with the government.

Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.--RR
Old 03-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #64
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
See, there you go again. Nazis didn't hate blacks, they thought that they were inferior. What they hated was when they got shown up.

Jews they hated because of what they claimed that the Jews had done to first Jesus and later Germany.

You can't understand that?

By the way, since Rudolf and Adolf were both party members from the early 30s, i guess you could say honestly that both were owned by the Nazis. Don't confuse the party with the government.

Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.--RR
Everybody can see what you said. Let them eat cake. When you start arguing semantics, you've lost. I remember someone saying that. You argued semantics TWICE in one response. They thought they were inferior, but no hate was involved... ok buddy.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:28 PM   #65
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Everybody can see what you said. Let them eat cake. When you start arguing semantics, you've lost. I remember someone saying that. You argued semantics TWICE in one response. They thought they were inferior, but no hate was involved... ok buddy.
undercuntalinsky is trying to tell you...

The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The best part of you ran down your daddy's leg
You're remain the stupid jackass that couldn't see the point or what was in the picture, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:15 PM   #67
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
undercuntalinsky is trying to tell you...

The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.
I like to push things hard and deep...
Old 03-15-2015, 12:13 AM   #68
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
For a World War II buff there are several iconic photographs that are easily recognized. You naturally found yourself attracted to the fascist photo. I bet you wear Addidas shoes don't you?

Well you Hillary'd yourself now.

Es gibt niemanden wie du Arschloch. Vier Semester Deutsch.
I swear solemnly to Heaven I will never, ever remove my avatar from this board unless and until JD Barleycorn takes down his avatar which contains the symbols of SS and TOTENKOPF. Think I am bluffing? Try me! How about a wager? Loser(s) will have his account disabled from this board for good. No one needs to explain anything to anyone. Let's wait and see who's going to blink first. I know I won't! Let the fun begin! And I will keep posting a piece of my mind whenever and wherever I feel I need to, no one is going to scare me away, I'll wager on this one as well.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:38 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
History has varying perspective, but for the most part it seems the "common denominator" is that when Hitler/Nazis Party was on the rise the German economy was in a shambles with Germany's currency relatively worthless in comparison to other currency, e.g. that U.S. dollar. If I recall in the multiple millions to one U.S. dollar.

The "similarity" to recent events is striking. The Jewish citizens in Germany were deeply rooted in the businesses and were considered wealthy as a group, which "things" of value on the world markets and holdings convertible to cash. In an effort to "unify" the "true "Germans" " and "justify" the confiscation of the "hoarded wealth" the Jews were made targets and blamed for the economy problems in the country. (Sound familiar?) That was the "domestic front."

It was a classic confrontation between the "haves" and the "have-nots" generated by the "powers to be" to blame their inability to effectively and immediately correct their economic plight and to refocus the rank and file citizens onto a group that were considered "expendable" and "not sharing" of their property and wealth, which was "strangling" the economic growth by "hoarding" assets. "The Solution" was confiscation of wealth and extermination of the "hoarders"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:41 AM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
I swear solemnly to Heaven I will never, ever remove my avatar from this board ......
If "Heaven" tells you to remove it, is that considered an "Act of God" exception?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:57 AM   #71
andymarksman
Valued Poster

JD Barleycorn will make that exception.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:51 AM   #72
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
JD Barleycorn will make that exception.
Your new here so I will grant you idiot status. First, I change my avatar every few months anyway. I was considering changing to an alternate universe Spock in honor of Leonard Nimoy but I didn't. So when I change it will not be because of your fascist tendencies. Second, the smart thing would have just been to admit that you got fooled into using a fascist for an icon. You did get fooled right? Mine avatar is more iconic and symbolic than your use of a real soldier who fought for Hitler. Mine is just a cartoon that is being used to remind someone of the actions of another progressive regime in the 1930s. Remember, they did it for the children too. Did you happen to miss the Obama logo?
Old 03-15-2015, 07:13 AM   #73
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
First, I change my avatar every few months anyway. I was considering changing to an alternate universe Spock in honor of Leonard Nimoy but I didn't. So when I change it will not be because of your fascist tendencies.
Please do it soon. Thank you!
Old 03-15-2015, 07:18 AM   #74
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Second, the smart thing would have just been to admit that you got fooled into using a fascist for an icon. You did get fooled right? Mine avatar is more iconic and symbolic than your use of a real soldier who fought for Hitler.
I am against Slavery and Secession, but I will never, ever hold it againt an ordinary Confederate soldier.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:33 AM   #75
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mine is just a cartoon that is being used to remind someone of the actions of another progressive regime in the 1930s. Remember, they did it for the children too.
The displays of SS and TOTENKOPF have no place on this board whatsoever, they belong to the Stormfront.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women