Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162530
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41530
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35897
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2021, 09:14 AM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/143965
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 10:48 AM   #62
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Despite Tiny's protestations this isn't my area of expertise either. Truth be told I'm not sure I have one. Like most folks I just repeat the ideas of others.
That said, the reason behind a statement like that is simply that it's in the organism's best evolutionary interest not to kill off it's host. Natural selection rewards adaptability and viruses are extremely adaptable. Consequently, the Covid virus will mutate further and it could mutate into something very deadly so we should be aware of that. Not to be punny, but that's an evolutionary dead end.
To reiterate, what I said about viruses in general is something I've heard from others, most recently Dr. Robert Malone so I'll just pin it on him. I know Tiny posted an article where one of his colleagues was trashing him, but that's something I'd take with a grain of salt. Researchers have personalities and they're not all warm and fuzzy. I can't remember if it was Crick or Watson (discoverers of the double helix of DNA) that was quite bristly. We don't disregard the work because one of them was an asshole.
HIV still does a damn good job of killing its hosts that aren’t untreated. Maybe HIV is a dumb virus operating against its own best interest.

Or maybe viruses spread and replicate without a design to become less deadly.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 11:01 AM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/144128
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 11:02 AM   #64
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

One of my Nephews (teenager) is in the hospital in Vietnam, with Chicken Pox allegedly acquired from getting the Chinese Covid vaccine. I haven't heard of that kind of issue in any news article or report. I suspect a dirty or shared needle is involved.. Hopefully.

I personally would not trust the Chinese vaccine, period, but if you want a vaccine in Vietnam, it's take it or leave it. Add to that the idea from many Vietnamese, that China has been on a Decade-long campaign to slowly take Vietnam under its control, and it is a disturbing development.

Of course, vaccines of all types are in short, or zero supply in Vietnam, so my Nephew never got a Chicken Pox vaccine, that he would have had 10 years ago, in the States.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 11:17 AM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I do “1” every year, and “3” and “4” (which is a subset of “3”) when symptomatic. That’s for the common cold. I never get the flu, probably in part because I get vaccinated every year.

While I’ve had a stash of N95 masks since 2005, people believe you’re odd if you wear a mask where I live.
I've known someone all her life, and I mean ALL OF IT, who is a self-proclaimed "expert" on just about anything ... she sent me a couple of "special masks" 4-5 months ago that were "just manufactured" in Israel which she disclosed that they contained some special metal that killed Covid ... they had "JUST BE PRODUCED" and not yet available in the U.S.!!!!!

They are resealed in the shipping package that I had sanitized so I could verify the Israeli manufacturer .... that manufacturer had produced the SAME MASK for years before Covid, but they changed the metal from copper to zinc.

I had an obligation to read and ingest the designing, testing, and experiments on mammals to determine their effectiveness in the later part of 2019 .... The short: they weren't just made in January-February of 2021. That's the story of her life.

In the late 60's as a public school teacher when the school got inundated with a wave of flu taking 35-40% of the students out of school .... I used "distancing" in the classroom ... no mask, no chemicals, no vaccines, and no special precautions .... just stay in your desk, cover coughs and sneezes, and don't come to my desk for anything .... a designated student who had no ... NO ... symptoms passed out and returned papers and left them on the front corner of my desk.

All this bullshit about mandatory this and that is to justify another election by mail.

Don't you feel sorry for the poor fuckers who have to deliver, open, and inspect the ballots!!!!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 07:00 PM   #66
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias1988 View Post
Besides not enough.
Omicron has a very low death rate sorry to disappoint ya.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 10:06 PM   #67
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
HIV still does a damn good job of killing its hosts that aren’t untreated. Maybe HIV is a dumb virus operating against its own best interest.

I don't think any of the language I've used in this thread would be outside the bounds of what's common in most of biology. If so I'm sure it was done for illustration for the less initiated. A certain amount of anthropomorphism is common. Natural selection has no intellect or will but it's said that it "chooses" which organisms succeed or fail in their goal(as if viruses have goals) of living and replicating. Actually natural selection doesn't exactly exist as an entity. It's nothing more more than a set of physical circumstances that make life more or less difficult for a given organism. Yet we say it chooses. Don't let it throw you.
Yes, HIV is a dumb virus. All viruses are dumb and they quite often do mutate against their own interests. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are more genetic failures than successes in the world. But viruses have a lot of mutations and some of them are advantageous to the viruses survival and not others.
HIV-1 and 2 are only 2 of over 40 simian immunodeficiency viruses that all infect monkeys and kills none of them. So, it seems to me that the overall family of viruses are mostly non lethal to their hosts. Did you know that? Aids also mutated in a way that makes transmission very specific. Was that in it's best interest? Do you really think it's advantageous for a virus to kill the host?
I'm no Leeuwenhoek but just between the two of us, I don't think you know shit about biology counselor. And I'm just way too stoned to keep at this.
Merry Christmas!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 09:40 AM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Reads like you are bruv! merry Christmas, man!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 10:39 AM   #69
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Reads like you are bruv! merry Christmas, man!
In my defense, when someone provides such a target rich environment in only three sentences, the mind boggles.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 11:02 AM   #70
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post

I think we might have found common ground. I just don't buy this idea that a virus stops to think, "what can I do to ensure that I can hang around longer". I may be completely wrong but I'm not buying this "theory". I won't pretend that I have an alternate theory because I don't. I'm just not buying this one.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #71
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Despite Tiny's protestations this isn't my area of expertise either. Truth be told I'm not sure I have one. Like most folks I just repeat the ideas of others.
I'm not sure whether you read a lot, listen to a lot of podcasts, or maybe in real life you're Bruce Weinstein and you've come here to toy with us, but you know more about evolutionary biology than the rest of us combined.

Quote:
In my defense, when someone provides such a target rich environment in only three sentences, the mind boggles.
I may be dense here, but it looks to me like what Noir Man wrote is consistent what you've written in this thread.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 11:15 AM   #72
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Maybe enough will die to offset the gerryrigging done recently.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 11:19 AM   #73
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'm not sure whether you read a lot, listen to a lot of podcasts, or maybe in real life you're Bruce Weinstein and you've come here to toy with us, but you know more about evolutionary biology than the rest of us combined.

I may be dense here, but it looks to me like what Noir Man wrote is consistent what you've written in this thread.
He was just being argumentative and attempting to be insulting for the sake of doing so.

It’s the nature of this forum. It doesn’t bother me.
Old 12-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #74
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
In the late 60's as a public school teacher when the school got inundated with a wave of flu taking 35-40% of the students out of school .... I used "distancing" in the classroom ... no mask, no chemicals, no vaccines, and no special precautions .... just stay in your desk, cover coughs and sneezes, and don't come to my desk for anything .... a designated student who had no ... NO ... symptoms passed out and returned papers and left them on the front corner of my desk.]
Common sense, which you exhibited, goes a long way. I believe wearing KN95 and N95 masks when appropriate makes a lot of sense too. I read a paper which indicated distancing was as effective as masks in preventing transmission of COVID. I guess a lot depends on the mask (cloth vs. N95), whether a person wears it correctly, and how effectively people social distance and whether they also exercise common sense measures (e.g. covering coughs and sneezes), like in your classroom.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #75
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I think we might have found common ground. I just don't buy this idea that a virus stops to think, "what can I do to ensure that I can hang around longer". I may be completely wrong but I'm not buying this "theory". I won't pretend that I have an alternate theory because I don't. I'm just not buying this one.
We disagree less that agree if you weren’t so damned cantankerous. I blame your advanced age and my relative youth. Lol

Merry Christmas

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women