Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #61
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
M-my name is Rambro, and....I'm, I'm a haggler.

It started out all fun and games. I said to myself, 'I could quit any time', you know. It all started with kids' lemonade stands. They'd want a quarter for a cup, but I would talk them down to 20 cents. Next thing you know, I'm in department stores, looking for every discount possible. Then I'd seek freebies from hot chicks on the internet. On and on until one day I realized what a madman it turned me into. It made me feel powerful, like I was in control. But I wasn't in control. The addiction to saving money was. Now I know. But with you guys' help, I can get through this.

If I could just get a hit (a freebie), everything will be OK.

Oh please ... if you got a freebie you would want to bake you cookies and make you a sammich.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:51 PM   #62
Prazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Well...let's clarify a few things...
1. This is a service business where a lot of "human interaction" is exchanged...that said the premium price should bring premium service and attitude. Clients should expect and receive premium effort and delivery of service every single time...$250 per hour for an attorney/dr/provider they need to be damn good every time, no excuses..anything but consistently impeccable service should not expect repeat business, favorable reviews or think about commanding top rates.

2. Because this is a service business providers should not be offended at a negotiating of service and fees... This is BS on the part of the provider...they expect our cash to be perfect every time. No exceptions! Several times in my sessions services were promised were refused, Undelivered or not administered to the detriment of my satisfaction and wallet! There should be an appropriate response to make ammends on the session whether refunding a portion of fees or other agreement. When I go to get my car serviced ...I don't always want everything that the dealership offers, so I don't pay for those services I don't want!
3. This is why honest reviews are important. They provide market value feedback. The BS that many spew in their reviews jack up the price while lowering the quality of the session. They unnecessarily up the expectations whole underwhelming the client...ultimately this hurts both client and provider.
Just my 2 cents
Prazer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:16 AM   #63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Very Elegantly put Prazer! I can assure all that Olivia meant well.
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:52 AM   #64
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazer View Post
Well...let's clarify a few things...
1. This is a service business where a lot of "human interaction" is exchanged...that said the premium price should bring premium service and attitude. Clients should expect and receive premium effort and delivery of service every single time...$250 per hour for an attorney/dr/provider they need to be damn good every time, no excuses..anything but consistently impeccable service should not expect repeat business, favorable reviews or think about commanding top rates.

2. Because this is a service business providers should not be offended at a negotiating of service and fees... This is BS on the part of the provider...they expect our cash to be perfect every time. No exceptions! Several times in my sessions services were promised were refused, Undelivered or not administered to the detriment of my satisfaction and wallet! There should be an appropriate response to make ammends on the session whether refunding a portion of fees or other agreement. When I go to get my car serviced ...I don't always want everything that the dealership offers, so I don't pay for those services I don't want!
3. This is why honest reviews are important. They provide market value feedback. The BS that many spew in their reviews jack up the price while lowering the quality of the session. They unnecessarily up the expectations whole underwhelming the client...ultimately this hurts both client and provider.
Just my 2 cents
Well put, Prazer.

I take it you do not YMMV providers either! Especially since you cannot be YMMV on their donation, as that will never happen. IMO, all providers should be all inclusive in her donation, but only doing the services that she is comfortable with, which should be clearly written on her profile/showcase, which most do anyway. That way, it will give a guy some of the info he needs to make a decision to see a particular provider for a session or not.

It does not hurt at all to ask a provider about a service that you like which is not listed in the ones she performs, that is not haggling. But, I do agree that there should be some sort of agreement that if a provider does not do what she advertises, a partial refund should be in order (will not happen either).

A provider will tell you that what you are paying for is her time, but in essence, you are really paying for the services rendered, hence, upcharge for Greek, CIM, ect. So, for example, if you are looking for a FBSM with a happy ending that includes everything but FS from a FS provider, should a guy have to pay her full hourly rate? probably, but can it be deemed proper etiquette to negotiate a lower rate for non-FS? Absolutely. You may not get far, but it is not considered haggling IMO.

MOST reviews are an honest opinion from the reviewer of how his session went with a provider, a little bit of embellishment is fine, but unfortunately, we have a few guys who when they do a review, embellish so much so that it reads like a pimp or amateur romance novelist wrote the review for advertising purposes. IMO, while those reviews are great reads, honestly, the reviews from guys like this should not be even remotely considered when making a decision to see a provider for a session or you are in for a big disappointment! It is very telling and you know this when past and/or future reviews from other guys of the same provider differ and many times drastically, then those other reviews read more consistently in the services offered and rendered by the provider.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:27 PM   #65
Prazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It is business first with the ladies and that's fine. I mean no disrespect at all to the OP I'm sure she is a wonderful lady as many providers are. Providers need to understand the business side goes both ways. I am not always looking for FS, but some ladies get all offended for even asking if there is a different rate. I love that many of ladies are offering FBSM / FS lite sessions. But ladies should at least let us ask the question without getting offended. It's not even a negotiation at that point. Respect goes a long way in life...and it should go both ways.
Prazer is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:13 PM   #66
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I love the reverse-haggle psychology... It's when the ladies start texting and calling me offering discounts off our previous sessions...Most of the time it's around the end of the month.

Should I be offended?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:07 PM   #67
raoulduke
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Isn't this like most issues.....there is a non-offensive, subtle, delicate way to approach this without being an asshole?
raoulduke is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #68
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

I learned a long time ago in life, you don't get what you deserve rather you get what you can negotiate. Now if someone offer you say 500 for two hours instead of 600 or 550 you would rather not see the hobbyist? That's you choice as well make decisions in our lives. But bitching about it in a public forum is not cool and tacky tacky tacky.
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women