Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41459
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 12:50 AM   #61
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I'm not exactly in the minority in the world with this point of view. As far as I know, only in Ireland has a popular vote endorsed the redefinition of marriage to include gays. It has been rejected in every vote in America in every state which put the matter on a ballot. A fair amount of resentment is understandable when the courts impose something the voters rejected.

Rights are not subject to majority rule. That is how democracy leads to tyranny. What difference does it make if two men, or two women, or multiple combinations thereof, want to fuck? Or have a relationship? If all parties are consenting adults, why do you want to stick your nose into it?

ExNYer, I get your point, but even if someone chooses to be gay, if it is his or her free choice, so what? Most are probably genetically gay, but some aren't. Who cares? If they are living the life they want to live, leave them alone.

Jesus, quit trying to control people.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:01 AM   #62
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

^^^
Truth.

Why do any of you guys give a shit? So what? I don't care who any of you are fucking and I don't care who gay guys are fucking. Why is it such a big deal to you guys who they fuck or if they get married?

It really doesn't affect you unless you let it.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:48 AM   #63
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Even when people invoke "evolution" or "biology" I've yet to see criticisms of homosexuality that aren't deeply rooted in religious moral panic. But the reality is, there are barely any gay people who are in a hurry to insert themselves into non-secular private spaces that are antagonistic to homosexuality. Especially taking into consideration the pervasive nature of homophobic vigilante attacks.

So what actually is the big deal with gay people having access to a) secular public spaces, b) secular private spaces, and c) the few religious spaces that are accepting and affirming to LGBT folks.

+1 to al's commentary. If some of y'all are so irked by "the gays," feel free to vent about it this Sunday at your local church service. I can assure you (I am 99.99% sure) that there won't be any "gays" trying to get married or prance and twirl around "defiling" your church with their gayness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
It's all about religion usually. If your ONLY argument for something is imposing religious beliefs, then usually I'm against it. Reminds me of "blue" laws. During Hurricane Katrina we evacuated to North-central Louisiana and on Sunday afternoon we went to buy some beer. All of the beer aisles at the stores were roped off. Why? Because it's Sunday! Now, what possible reason other than religion could there be for that law? On Saturday? Drink all you want! On Sunday, it's against the law!!! You don't want to drink on Sunday? Then don't. But leave me alone. Same with gay marriage. You don't like it? Then don't marry a guy. But leave the people that want to do it alone. It's none of your business at all really.
Quote:
BTW, I don't mean I think churches should be forced to perform gay marriage. If that particular religion is against it, then they shouldn't be forced to go against their beliefs. BUT, I do think they should be able to get legally married by a JOP or courthouse or any church that would allow them to.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:17 AM   #64
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What difference does it make? Why does it matter to you at all if two adult guys fuck or want to be married? Why do you care?
I do not think they have the right to redefine marriage. If you like another man putting his dick in your butt, then kissing him (privately, please) then you can go about your business in private. I find it disgusting but I'm willing to tolerate it if I don't have to see it and it doesn't create another entitled group that further divides our once great nation.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:25 AM   #65
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Rights are not subject to majority rule. That is how democracy leads to tyranny. What difference does it make if two men, or two women, or multiple combinations thereof, want to fuck? Or have a relationship? If all parties are consenting adults, why do you want to stick your nose into it?

ExNYer, I get your point, but even if someone chooses to be gay, if it is his or her free choice, so what? Most are probably genetically gay, but some aren't. Who cares? If they are living the life they want to live, leave them alone.

Jesus, quit trying to control people.
Well, let's turn that around. Who has the right to say who I can bake a cake for in my bakery? They are trying to control society by imposing their belief system upon me. I should have the freedom to hire who I want and refuse service in my rather non essential industry. I should have the freedom to be disgusted by gay men (I have nothing against lesbians at all).

They shouldn't be able to claim something as a right which never existed, the right for men to marry men. I'm not trying to regulate private behavior, though certain [prohibited topics] in private are regulated.

The day is coming when gays are going to be included in diversity and affirmative action hiring quotas - then what are you going to do?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:43 AM   #66
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea folks had a problem with blacks marrying whites until tje Court intervened. .. you just behind tje curve. Young folks fo not care near as much about this as you seem to.
Many black people consider this to be a false equivalency.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:57 AM   #67
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The cure for you is to pull DSK 's dick out yo ass.
Not my game bitch. So you think a guy pulling a dick out yo ass cures your gayness. Sounds like WTF has tested hypothesis thousands of times.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:59 AM   #68
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you aren't gay don't worry about it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default FYI

Quote:
No, Scientists Have Not Found the ‘Gay Gene’
The media is hyping a study that doesn’t do what it says it does.

http://www.theatlantic.com/science/a...y-gene/410059/

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #70
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Then your desire for dick was acquired ? Thanks for fessing up sperm bank the inbred chimp.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:23 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then your desire for dick was acquired ? Thanks for fessing up sperm bank the inbred chimp.
You're non-substantive, meaningless, astronut-ass has gone into orbit again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:03 PM   #72
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Yea folks had a problem with blacks marrying whites until tje Court intervened. .. you just behind tje curve. Young folks fo not care near as much about this as you seem to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Many black people consider this to be a false equivalency.
I wondered how long it was going to be before somebody brought this up. I have an ongoing argument with one of my best friends. He is black and married to a white girl. To him, that is as normal as sunrise. But he is a closet homophobe and constantly complains that liberal television and media exposure is "creating" more homosexuality and he refuses to let his children be exposed to it. My argument is that forty years ago, people were saying the same thing about inter-racial relationships. He sees absolutely no correlation, although there are too many parallels to ignore. Fact is, change scares people. But society is going to evolve whether we want it or not. It amuses me that anyone can think that their opposition to it will make any difference.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:31 PM   #73
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I wondered how long it was going to be before somebody brought this up. I have an ongoing argument with one of my best friends. He is black and married to a white girl. To him, that is as normal as sunrise. But he is a closet homophobe and constantly complains that liberal television and media exposure is "creating" more homosexuality and he refuses to let his children be exposed to it. My argument is that forty years ago, people were saying the same thing about inter-racial relationships. He sees absolutely no correlation, although there are too many parallels to ignore. Fact is, change scares people. But society is going to evolve whether we want it or not. It amuses me that anyone can think that their opposition to it will make any difference.
While I agree that there are many parallels, as I am sure he has told you, you cannot imagine what it is like to live the black experience, so you can in no way inform him about being wrong with anything associated with his blackness.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:43 PM   #74
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Of course your black friend is upset and offended by the false comparison. It discredits the memory of MLK and the history of the civil rights movement when homos attempt to hijack it. Here's the big difference - while skin color is obvious, sexual preference isn't. If you don't want to be discriminated against for your sexual preference, then keep it to yourself. Nobody has to know or care.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 12:49 PM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
^^^
Truth.

Why do any of you guys give a shit? So what? I don't care who any of you are fucking and I don't care who gay guys are fucking. Why is it such a big deal to you guys who they fuck or if they get married?

It really doesn't affect you unless you let it.
Amen.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women