Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47907
pyramider46370
bambino40534
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2018, 06:57 PM   #61
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
If I were keepin track, I might just say that SissyLips is gettin OWNED....UITB heeeere....ijs
He's campaigning hard for the 2018 Doty trophy.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:57 PM   #62
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
All I can do is smh, at you..

Really you want to group with that dude, I know all about him as well, keep trying... That's that pride that's coming out right now.. If you think the Rothschild's sit at their dinner table, saying Ol the poor blacks, let's start a group and help them you got another thang coming.. You're the 1st person I've ever heard speak so highly of them, and obviously you still did not watch that video.

I have things to do I'll be gone for 2days, when I get back I'll finish where I left off..

Its not about speaking highly of them...I'm just acknowledging their ability to capitalize off situations. Here's a quick history lesson for ya..Late 18th early 19th century this power broker family lent millions to spawn these start up religions in the name of Christianity and Islam. Even global governments and setting up different currencies...and so like any investor they always demanded a ROCE (I) - Return on Capital Employed or Invested it's standard operating procedure. In the case of CIVIL RIGHTS....of course they had a vested interest in helping blacks but make no mistake that movement was going to happen one way or another....we were not headed back to slavery so while they may had a benefit to assist the situation was really beyond their control once the Majority decided to align on the side of the minority. That was inevitable.

Come back and I will have watched the vid by then...if I've seen one I've seen a thousand...;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:53 AM   #63
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
He's campaigning hard for the 2018 Doty trophy.
Yes sir....the poll was probably rigged by a racist white man.
sissy lips deserved to win. He's my man
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #64
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

+1 ^

He sure IS a MAN's MAN .....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:55 AM   #65
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Its not about speaking highly of them...I'm just acknowledging their ability to capitalize off situations. Here's a quick history lesson for ya..Late 18th early 19th century this power broker family lent millions to spawn these start up religions in the name of Christianity and Islam. Even global governments and setting up different currencies...and so like any investor they always demanded a ROCE (I) - Return on Capital Employed or Invested it's standard operating procedure. In the case of CIVIL RIGHTS....of course they had a vested interest in helping blacks but make no mistake that movement was going to happen one way or another....we were not headed back to slavery so while they may had a benefit to assist the situation was really beyond their control once the Majority decided to align on the side of the minority. That was inevitable.

Come back and I will have watched the vid by then...if I've seen one I've seen a thousand...;-)

I'm back!

Yeah, slavery never went away, we're "all" slaves just not in chains.

Oh, and yeah you not woke dear..

We keep the Rich richer, and they keep the poor poorer. How do you like your delusion serve to you?

You watch the video yet? From the sound of it no!

That's why they made religion, to keep us from attacking the rich.."Every last one of us is a slave", some are happy then others and don't realize they are slaves..

If you don't pay them house taxes what happens to it? You don't own it like you think.. bloop

Edit: And some places you have to pay car taxes, even when the car is paid off..

I think a guy told me on here, Oklahoma some like that.. If he don't pay that tax guess what? Buh bye, car!(He has to pay taxes every yr as long as he owns that car..

The delusion of not being a slave is real..meh
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:26 PM   #66
bb1961
Valued Poster

Every annual car registration....tax
Every time you put gas in your car....tax
People who have all electric car get away
with this tax...but fear not....the gument
is working on that fix now!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 05:18 AM   #67
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm back!

Yeah, slavery never went away, we're "all" slaves just not in chains. - This is not a revelation. We also have opportunities that we once did NOT have. So making a general statement about we're all slaves is immaterial to the historical context...Working white men and women are also slaves if you want to put it that way. In fact Everyone not in the 1% are slaves.

Oh, and yeah you not woke dear. - . I will let you have your opinion on that one but before I do....lemme just say... I've put in the work and continue to... Personally. I'm a ghetto child...with a perspective not too many people will ever have. I've lived in 3 other countries and in Africa for quite some time...In that time I traveled extensively throughout the Continent and did lots of Philanthropic type work...I've rubbed shoulders with people I wont name because it won't be believed anyway...but I have all my photo proof if I'm ever paid to prove it. ..point is I'm educated, cultured (broad spectrum), well traveled, theological, political, still ghetto when the mood hits and I know my shit. I don't know if online articles and videos is how you're educating yourself but if that's your modus operandi then cool...It seems you're living in a time warp with these views which is fine....but what are you doing to advance the agenda. It's fine to have a view about history and who controls the financial institutions, etc......but it's another level to rise above it and capture success to be where you need to be in life while assisting others..(individuals or groups)

We keep the Rich richer, and they keep the poor poorer. How do you like your delusion serve to you? Again this is not a revelation to me. The challenge you have in life is to find a way to rise above it and capture some form of success before? Guess what? Before you die. It's that's simple. You can continue to wallow in the system or work within and around it to carve out a modicum of success...however you choose to define that.

You watch the video yet? From the sound of it no! - Yes some of it but I have no interest in watching a over an hour...I heard what they had to say and it's their opinion and perspective. They may have some points but again it's their perspective. I can make the case that all they did was read the Bible and make some general predictions or follow geo-politics and make more predictions.. That vid did not "Wake Me" like it did you. I've heard stuff like that before.

That's why they made religion, to keep us from attacking the rich.."Every last one of us is a slave", some are happy then others and don't realize they are slaves.. I've answered this one already above...but will say further that Malcolm X for as much as I admired him died at the hands of the very people he was preaching on behalf of and working for. Not we the people but his own religious leader....How ironic is that against the backdrop of what you're preaching. Pretty fucked up right? What Malcolm didn't understand that MLK did (and again I wore my Malcolm X t-shirt growing up) but what X didn't quite understand until his very last days was that you can either go out guns blazing or you can work with your enemy to make things better for your kids. The white Majority could have wiped out black Americans whom they brought over...so if everyone had the attitude that Malcolm had we'd all be dead. With no hope at revenge...(and I'm not advocating revenge) just saying if revenge was the goal then you'd get there much faster with MLK's tactic than you would with X's...so for all these deep think Philosophies they need to be re-thought in my view. That being said most Americans live by the creed of X than they do MLK....that's a fact...and they dont even realize it.

If you don't pay them house taxes what happens to it? You don't own it like you think.. bloop -

Edit: And some places you have to pay car taxes, even when the car is paid off..

I think a guy told me on here, Oklahoma some like that.. If he don't pay that tax guess what? Buh bye, car!(He has to pay taxes every yr as long as he owns that car.. - I am not trying to be funny but this taxes topic is irrelevant to me...It's simple basic shit that we all know.

The delusion of not being a slave is real..meh - As far as this overall topic I will end with a quote from one of my favorite movies " I will kill Commodus. The fate of Rome, I leave to you." - Gladiator
^ See my comments in red. ;-)
Old 01-11-2018, 07:35 AM   #68
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw your color's, it hurt my eyes just waking up..

I will get back to this thread maybe today, or when I get back into town..

I will say this though, I don't care about your education that you "think" you got, you're "indoctrinated" not educated.

Also that thread that Seeking P made that comment about black men, and black women it was hard to bite my tongue. Then you turned around,and made a thread about white women face front(Hard to bite my tongue)..

I really don't like to waste my time with the program folks. If you're not woke now, you are never waking up..

Sleep no more..
Old 01-11-2018, 07:54 AM   #69
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I saw your color's, it hurt my eyes just waking up..

I will get back to this thread maybe today, or when I get back into town..

I will say this though, I don't care about your education that you "think" you got, you're "indoctrinated" not educated.

Also that thread that Seeking P made that comment about black men, and black women it was hard to bite my tongue. Then you turned around,and made a thread about white women face front(Hard to bite my tongue)..

I really don't like to waste my time with the program folks. If you're not woke now, you are never waking up..

Sleep no more..

Lol...Indoctrinated? but how? If you're woke you should be spitting knowledge not posting links of white guys that is part of the very thing you're railing against. You can be on the right track sweetie but if you're not moving you will eventually get run over. So what are you doing to advance people? I'm not trynna be funny but if you're gonna wake me its gonna take WAY more than some clips (no pun intended) or mag-azine articles of white guys talking to move me. I've met a ton of brilliant and not so brilliant people in my life... some kick knowledge and some kick doctrine I just think you need to internalize your information and master it before you try to share it with others..Especially a knowledge hound like me...I do not suffer from Cognitive Dissonance. I calculate most of what I say and do....

As for my response to Seeking P...again its another calculated response that if you were woke as you say you would have "gotten" and understood...instead you took it for something else...I see you believe deeply in all that stuff you've been fed. That's cool but research who's feeding you. The very people you're railing against and that is pretty ironic.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:01 AM   #70
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude let me tell you something, I'm not here to spit knowledge this is a Hooker board.. Now if you want some there's only one place I do that at..

Now I did put up links/articles, because you was asking "me" about views on certain topics! Remember that? BLm

Also who started putting up links 1st when trying to debate, fiction to facts?

I believe I told "you" I can pull links all day, and then I did just that

I'd rather not talk about politics or go to deep into knowledge on this board it's not the place, my opinion, dear.

Topic was about sagging of the pants,and I gave the background to it.

You turned this into, blm, unjust killing of black men, and how I should join one of these groups. I told you George Soros funds them all, including the alt-right..

I'm not about to tell you how you're indoctrinated, but you are, all of us are, or "were", and I'm not about to go into all of this on here. All you need to know your education don't mean nothing, credentials out the window

Seeking p and you are out of line, will leave it at that.. Trust me your statement, and hers shows that y'all are still programmed, bs on that being calculated

I unplugged myself, daily learning thing's that were never taught in school,and we're not talking about YouTube.. I'm on a deeper level, and I choose not watch TV that's pushing propaganda, telling me who I should hate and so forth.. There's only one enemy like said, and if you're caught up in this madness it's because you're still watching..
Old 01-11-2018, 09:02 AM   #71
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I woke
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:30 AM   #72
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude let me tell you something, I'm not here to spit knowledge this is a Hooker board.. Now if you want some there's only one place I do that at..

Now I did put up links/articles, because you was asking "me" about views on certain topics! Remember that? BLm

Also who started putting up links 1st when trying to debate, fiction to facts?

I believe I told "you" I can pull links all day, and then I did just that

I'd rather not talk about politics or go to deep into knowledge on this board it's not the place, my opinion, dear.

Topic was about sagging of the pants,and I gave the background to it.

You turned this into, blm, unjust killing of black men, and how I should join one of these groups. I told you George Soros funds them all, including the alt-right..

I'm not about to tell you how you're indoctrinated, but you are, all of us are, or "were", and I'm not about to go into all of this on here. All you need to know your education don't mean nothing, credentials out the window

Seeking p and you are out of line, will leave it at that.. Trust me your statement, and hers shows that y'all are still programmed, bs on that being calculated

I unplugged myself, daily learning thing's that were never taught in school,and we're not talking about YouTube.. I'm on a deeper level, and I choose not watch TV that's pushing propaganda, telling me who I should hate and so forth.. There's only one enemy like said, and if you're caught up in this madness it's because you're still watching..

even if you have extensive knowledge on a subject that you share on other platforms it doesnt take much to share those views here....and dont take offense to me mentioning education.. you seem to be mildly irritated by that. I dont know where you've been or who you've been exposed to but I have a global perspective that is real... so unless you've lived in a developing country and met with tribal elders and such type of things we're gonna always have different perspectives....I've been at the bottom and somewhat at the top. The only real goal I have left is to meet Barack and Michelle at a fundraiser type event and I've already set aside money for such an opportunity... you stay woke in your beliefs if that's floats your boat..For me the goal is to help others live better lives and strive for opportunity not get bogged down in Illuminati conspiracies. ;-) Do ya thing...like Pac said: "I aint mad at cha"

its all a global hustle ;-)
Old 01-11-2018, 09:59 AM   #73
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It don't take much to share on here, you are absolutely right!

"Some" people are not ready for the truth, and when you tell them the truth they don't want to research they want to argue. That's that programming.

You ain't research one thing that was talked about in this thread..

We're all in this together,whenever everyone decides to wakeup and stand as one this shit over.

You can buy into this playing one side against the other I'm not, my focus is on who controls the Public's mood, and train of thought.

Also I'm not Mildly irritated because you "think" you educated.. I've learned anyone can say whatever, to appear better then someone, I ain't seen shaat so could be bullshit..lol

It still stands though we're indoctrinated Not educated..
Old 01-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #74
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
It don't take much to share on here, you are absolutely right!

"Some" people are not ready for the truth, and when you tell them the truth they don't want to research they want to argue. That's that programming.

You ain't research one thing that was talked about in this thread..

We're all in this together,whenever everyone decides to wakeup and stand as one this shit over.

You can buy into this playing one side against the other I'm not, my focus is on who controls the Public's mood, and train of thought.

I'm about to tear off into some Range Rattlers from Salt Grass... I will settle up with you later.

PS: Don't get the wrong impression of expression.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #75
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women