Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #61
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

+1 shyster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Ginger, I think you and some others who've posted in this thread don't seem to understand this is not the right place nor the right time to give (unsolicited) advice.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #62
coven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerB View Post
Brianna,
consider contacting an adoption agency in the dallas ft worth area.
They provide living expenses, and a little extra for you to make it through your pregnancy. PLUS....I'm confused as to why you think you can support a child....when you are begging for money now? Not to be insensitive...but babe...let's look at reality.
There are many wonderful families who are waiting to adopt that cannot naturally have children of their own. Think of the kid man! Give it a chance to have a wonderful life....and you can get yourself out of trouble!
Just a very sincere suggestion. I once knew a girl that followed this path....and she said it was the most rewarding experience of her life.

Good luck sweetie,
GingerB
Ginger,

I don't know you or anything about your reputation. But you remind me of the idiots that run around and advocate forced sterilization for the 'good of everyone involved'. Who died and elected you to make decisions on what is best for someone other than yourself? While what you state about many wonderful families who would love to adopt is spot on, the thing you have not taken in to account is that Brianna is a capable and wonderful person in herself. To recommend she do ANYTHING with her child other than what SHE chooses to do is despicable.

Get a life OF YOUR OWN and mind your own business.

Warmest personal regards,
Old 01-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #63
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Ginger was offering good long-term advice. If Brianna is asking for help in an open forum, she is opening the floor for any assistance options.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #64
SweetUpscaleTreat
Account Disabled

User ID: 5495
Ginger, I am not begging for money.. I am just asking for Gents to visit me this weekend b4 I go to court. I am not asking for help with my pregnancy, I am asking for help towards my legal fund.. I can support my children and that is not what I am asking for..I am not willing to call a adoption agency to adopt my child for that is not what I am asking for.
I do take offense to that! This thread was started to see if gents would come see me this weekend and suppport what I am going thru, not for freebies.

Quote:
Brianna,
They provide living expenses, and a little extra for you to make it through your pregnancy. PLUS....I'm confused as to why you think you can support a child....when you are begging for money now? Not to be insensitive...but babe...let's look at reality.
There are many wonderful families who are waiting to adopt that cannot naturally have children of their own. Think of the kid man! Give it a chance to have a wonderful life....and you can get yourself out of trouble!
Just a very sincere suggestion. I once knew a girl that followed this path....and she said it was the most rewarding experience of her life.

Good luck sweetie,
GingerB
Old 01-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #65
SweetUpscaleTreat
Account Disabled

User ID: 5495
Thanks to all who support what I am saying...Dont judge me unless you have met me. I am a very respectable provider in this community and do take offense when people who dont know me judge me.

Brianna
Old 01-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #66
guest013011-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 45413
My ECCIE Reviews

Brianna, I support you and wish there was something I could do !!

love to you and your child...:-)

Gwen
Old 01-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #67
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Brianna,

Good luck sweetie,
GingerB
I am not pregnant, but I am a mother and I was offended as well, by this unsolicited advice. Raising children is a blessing and I am sure that everyone's parents did not always have it easy. So I am guessing that every time things get tough we should consider giving our children away? I think not! You do not know her life or her struggles so to ASSUME that she should adopt out her child because she needs extra work right now, is absurd and a tad bit self-righteous.

Side note: In case there are any misunderstandings, I wanted to say that I have the utmost respect for women who have chosen adoption when there is no other option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtimewithbrianna View Post
Thanks to all who support what I am saying...Dont judge me unless you have met me. I am a very respectable provider in this community and do take offense when people who dont know me judge me.

Brianna
Brianna,

I will apologize for the people in the community who find it prudent to kick someone while they are down. Please keep your head up and I hope that you were able to get what you needed to stay out of trouble.

Reese
Old 01-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #68
guest013011-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure what exactly to think of this post.....
Old 01-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #69
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtimewithbrianna View Post
Ginger, I am not begging for money.. I am just asking for Gents to visit me this weekend b4 I go to court.
That would be called an advertisement. Those belong in the dallas/ft. worth/weekend ad sections. The co-ed section is not for asking men to come see them this weekend.

I hope you get everything worked out.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #70
guest013011-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Brianna, have you considered asking family to help you out?
Old 01-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #71
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
I am not pregnant, but I am a mother and I was offended as well, by this unsolicited advice. Raising children is a blessing and I am sure that everyone's parents did not always have it easy. So I am guessing that every time things get tough we should consider giving our children away? I think not! You do not know her life or her struggles so to ASSUME that she should adopt out her child because she needs extra work right now, is absurd and a tad bit self-righteous.

Brianna,

I will apologize for the people in the community who find it prudent to kick someone while they are down. Please keep your head up and I hope that you were able to get what you needed to stay out of trouble.

Reese
+ 1 and Amen! Sometimes, the EASY choice would be to give up a child for adoption. The more difficult choice would be to see things through, and provide a good life for your children. No one said it would be easy.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #72
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn_sweetie View Post
I think Ginger was offering good long-term advice. If Brianna is asking for help in an open forum, she is opening the floor for any assistance options.
Except for the teeny tiny issue that it does nothing to address the problem presented.

If you had posted, for example, that England and France had declared war on you, and I replied that you should not have invaded Czechoslovakia, while good advice, is it really helpful? And if I went on to suggest that you not open a second front to the East, again, while good advice, how does that address the actual problem you presented?

Putting the baby up for adoption does nothing to help her financial situation *now*, nor the possibility that the she could be pregnant in jail.

Has anyone spoken to her to see how court went?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #73
gntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Brianna, I wish the best for you. You are brave and a sweetie. The posts here prove one thing... that we are a community (the third letter in eccie, right?) and we all have different opinions. The point is we all care, whether our opinions are the same or not.

At the end of the day... we ALL get by with a little help from our friends. Pay it forward.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #74
Guest021213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Ok, I wasn't going to post on this thread but enough is enough!
Brianna is obviously feeling desperate right now and turned to what could be the people that she knows the best and asked for help.
So instead of certain people coming in here and blasting away at her which shows a total lack of any class at all , try to understand this is a person in need.
You may be in a bad situation your self some time with no where to turn.
I know that the way she worded her request may have sounded like she was asking for something for nothing.
Check her ads and other posts for the past week. She has made it very obvious she is willing to work for the money.
She has been offering specials and everything else she can think of to EARN the money.
If she had put this part in her request she made today you all would be calling it an ad and bitching at her about posting an ad in coeds.
I have met Brianna a couple times and she is a sweet lady and certainly doesn't deserve to be ripped apart because she made a request to those people she thinks she knows.
If you want to help her do so. If you don't thats understandable but you don't need to post on this thread and show how small a heart you have.
+1 Looie ... I haven't met Brianna, but I think we should do unto others as we want to be done unto us ...
Brianna, I hope you met your needs
Old 01-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #75
GingerB
Account Disabled

User ID: 29594
My ECCIE Reviews

Brianna, you seem like a very sweet girl. I simply was letting you know that there are other options for you at this point.
If you feel strongly about your position and comfortable that all will work out....then by all means....just say .... thanks but no thanks to my suggestion.
I see you've done that in your last post, and I respect your saying so.

We all have our own struggles and our own outlooks on life situations.
Respecting the opinions and thoughts of others is what creates and sustains harmony.

This thread is about Brianna trying to get herself out of a bad financial situation. If she does not have the $$ to pay her court costs (or what it may be)....then there is a tendency to believe she is having a rough time financially in general.

I don't know the facts....and I agree that this board is not the place to "inform everyone of ALL the facts".

RN Sweetie - thanks for pointing out....that -
Once again, I was offering a long term solution, which, if the stars align and it feels right....then adoption could be a very good thing (why is the word ADOPTION such a bad "omen")?

I was not being malicious nor did I have “self righteous” intentions.
Levels of maturity and understanding can vary from person to person.

Brianna, I do wish you the very best hun, and I hope you have some clients that will come through which will carry you over to the next step in your life.

Many Hugs,
GingerB
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women