Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #61
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
There Is A Reason You Pay To Get Fuck, Not all men but a lot !
Men will always pay for pussy. Pussy does not come without some kind of financial, mental or physical cost. There is no such thing as free pussy. Even if it is free, the headache, children and STD's that come from free pussy are going to cost ya.

Example: Man loudly proclaims that he will never buy pussy; goes and buys a $500,000 car to attract it.

Another Example: Man loudly proclaims that he will never buy pussy. Get's married to it, get divorced from it. Pussy takes at least half of the man's money - if not all of it - because the pussy had kids.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #62
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Hehehehehe! My first ex wife used to call it "The Power Of The Pussy!".
Back in those days she had a seriously powerful pussy.

My second ex wife sucked and fucked me like crazy...... until she didn't.

I'm not going to marry again, in fact , I'm not planning on living with anyone again. But, I do have a few NSA women in my life who are fun in the sack.
But to have the best sex ever, I am happy to pay a professional sex worker.
The best sex ever will never be cheap, nor should it be.
I always go back for more of that excellent sex.
I'd rather do research and be selective, than pay for volume.
And if it's not the best sex ever, I don't go back.

If you mongers are paying for mediocre fucking, of course you will be disgruntled and feeling entitled. This kind of thread and "mansplaining"
only serves to create resentment. STFU and go find some great fucking.

To the Eccie ladies in Dallas that I play with when I am there, you most definitely are providers of the best sex ever. Thank you.

"You Dallas mongers sure know how to attract a large number of beautiful sex workers to contribute to a board. (NOT) Keep up the great work!"
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:52 AM   #63
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I don’t know how you Rate Critics have a good time with a girl if your’re so concerned about “getting your money’s worth”.

Can’t you see a guy pumping away (well, some of you) and him thinking: “Not...sure...I’m...getting... my...money’s...(gasp)... wor...SPLOOOGGGE”
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:10 AM   #64
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I don’t know how you Rate Critics have a good time with a girl if your’re so concerned about “getting your money’s worth”.

Can’t you see a guy pumping away (well, some of you) and him thinking: “Not...sure...I’m...getting... my...money’s...(gasp)... wor...SPLOOOGGGE”
Yeah, that sounds like it! Hahahaha!

If I'm worrying about that shit, it's time to jack off instead.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #65
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
So we should merely "subsist" for your benefit? I can tell you right now that no lady gets into this with the intention of barely squeaking by. This is a job where we risk our safety, risk our criminal records, risk our freedom, and merely by participating we lose friends, family, and the ability to just have normal relationships sometimes.

I am primarily a touring provider now-- so my breakdown is a little different than some-- but here are just my expenses to make a 3 week tour-- this does NOT include my monthly household expenses just to keep my personal rent/bills paid:

Hotels-- $1900 This is pretty much "at minimum" using Dallas hotels as the example. The cost goes up exponentially if I am in the Northeast. This is for a decent 3.5-4 star hotel in a good part of town, which in my opinion is critical if a woman wishes to charge above $200/hr.

Travel-- $500. This assumes I'm able to get good airfare deals on Priceline and that it is not a peak travel season.

Meals-- $30 per day-- so $630 for a 3 week tour. This is also a pretty minimum number and can go up depending on where I am in the world.

Transportation-- I can either rent a car or I can Uber everywhere-- either way, its going to be somewhere in the 600-700 range for 3 weeks.

Advertising-- EROS is not cheap but it is the gold standard for many parts of the country. P411 also charges us for visiting ads and feature ads. I'm also on a few forums that charge a membership fee, plus most provider verification sites charge a monthly or quarterly fee. To be conservative, I'll set this number at $400 for a 3 week tour.. but there are times that this number has exceeded $1000.

Maintenance-- Hair, skin, nails, gym-- it all adds up. In a minimal expense month-- this figure is still around $250.

So--

Hotels-- $1900
Travel-- $500
Meals-- $630
Uber/Rental-- $600
Advertising-- $400
Maintenance-- $250

So that adds up to $4280 a month. That is what I have to make JUST to break even. That doesn't include paying my personal rent, car payments, groceries, bills... none of it. Assuming a 21 day tour... that is a break even point of $203 per day.

THIS is exactly why y'all need to quit pondering over, complaining about, or dare I say bitching about rates.

In addition, this does not include the other $4000-$6000 per month a lady spends to keep her personal household going.

Let me add mine...

RW Expenses per month:
Upscale apartment in safe part of town (rent, internet, electric, water) $1400
Car notes and insurance for myself and college aged kids $1200
Food $400
Cell $50
Retirement fund $300
Regular savings contribution $200
Total: $3,550

These are just the basics and not clothing, lessons for the kids, massages, hair/nails/gym, student loans, car repairs and household maintenance that I also pay out!

So if you add the at home cost of let's just round up to $4k per month, plus traveling expenses of $4,300 per month a traveling lady would need to bring in over $8k monthly just to "subsist." Let me tell you, no red blooded American's goal in life is to merely SUBSIST.

$8k at $400 per session is 20 sessions monthly, $8k at $300 per session is 27 session per month, compared with $8k at $200 per session which is 40 sessions per month. To "subsist." Can't get that out of my head that anyone would think that we should live hand to mouth...

Much more than 20 sessions per month and personally it starts to be too much sex for me to enjoy. I like my weekends to myself and I enjoy remaining low volume so that I can truly look forward to each encounter, I cannot speak for every lady on the planet but I know they each have their own individual threshold of how many is too many sessions per month to enjoy and give excellent service.

This is the very reason I do not travel much, because I have to see twice as many people to make the same amount of actual profit. It then becomes work instead of fun for me, and no one wants sex to be work!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:55 AM   #66
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Part of why I travel is because I live in a part of the country that is super low cost of living-- but the hobby here is pretty dead. Plus, there are regions that I can travel to and easily command significantly more than the $225 I charge while in Texas.

I'm lucky in that my personal household bills only amount to about $2900/month.

Also-- above, I didn't mention things like websites, photo shoots, speciality clothing and costumes, lingerie... it all adds up.

Then there is the matter of taxes. I have to put back 30% of all my earnings in order to pay my quarterly filing.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:10 AM   #67
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Grace, I must agree Dallas is an expensive place to live! It's so funny that decent accommodations are so reasonable here. I often dream of moving someplace cozy and off the beaten path and traveling to hobby, but my family keeps me anchored here so I make the most of it.

I totally forgot about taxes! EGAD. Luckily my RW job takes care of that as I have myself set at zero dependents and pay a giant portion of my RW earnings into taxes each paycheck. Back when I was only hobbying I did quarterly payments to the IRS. THOUSANDS of dollars.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:41 AM   #68
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

just hair nails skin care can add up .. someones car payment maybe more then hr rate, at home bills add up and if you pay income tax or have 401k and there savings act .. you never know what can happen when you can't work
I been there and there are a few ladies can't work now due to health issues

I have all my adult life been self employed , so learn to budget my income
when times are good or bad .. and when I was out with my broken
ankle , I was lucky to have Private Disability ins ,
even with that I still couldn't work and it didn't pay as much as I can make in a month . think god for savings acct .. be smart ladies save your money for that raining day ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #69
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
the headache, children and STD's that come from free pussy are going to cost ya.
This can come from the hobby also and you're paying up front, You women need to stop thinking that relationships/pussy are not free or you'll never have a successful one thinking you should be paid to fuck your S.O.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:52 AM   #70
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a luxury. Luxuries cost money. I want a lot of things above my means, but I don't blame them for my not being able to afford it.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:56 AM   #71
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
This can come from the hobby also and you're paying up front, You women need to stop thinking that relationships/pussy are not free or you'll never have a successful one thinking you should be paid to fuck your S.O.
Who says we want or need an S/O? Part of why I am here is that I don't much care for monogamy.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #72
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I want a lot of things above my means
Best honest statement so far
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #73
milfy2002
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
This is a luxury. Luxuries cost money. I want a lot of things above my means, but I don't blame them for my not being able to afford it.

BLM, you left out the pertinent part...

Old 11-02-2017, 12:09 PM   #74
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Is it just me that doesn’t understand the logic of cost is higher because her personal expenses or personal living necessities. I have no problem paying upto certain amount for what they deserve base on their looks and skill.... but when they try to justify their rate with their personal expanses it changes from hobby to sugar relationships....if u want to justify rate, justify with cost to operate...and definitely will not see providers that try to justify their rates with their personal expenses ... just like if I demand raise so I can go buy Luxury house, I am sure I will get fired....
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 12:09 PM   #75
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short@desky View Post
I haven't been a member here for very long, and have really enjoyed the company of the ladies I have met. No complaints whatsoever about the caliber of ladies I've been fortunate to meet. I've reviewed some but not all, and generally am a normal guy, but also a creature of habit. By that I mean I'm not the Lewis & Clark type that counts scores and has a diet for offshoot vectors of experimentation. I prefer to keep a stable of delicious delights that may respond (hopefully) when I'm in need of their graces. Ok, I'm a simpleton.

I know this has been brought up 13.278 zillion times, but dang, I'm feeling the pinch. I started out seeing ladies for 250 and less and that was ok, and now rates have gone up to 350-400. Just wondering, it seems I'm being squeezed out of the market and the stable is getting smaller and smaller. One hour meets are now 30 minutes and some ladies I've just had to mark off as I unwilling to go along with the new price structure. If I'm required to pay 350-400 for a session, all it does is introduce new competition to the ladies I've been seeing...at that point I'm looking around for an equivalent or better value. I respect the ladies and won't dicker with their rates...it's an in or out deal. I won't do the SA thing, don't want the drama or the recoil. Ok, I'm done, have to go check on that dead dog to see how he's doing.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women