Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
You thinking of making some kind of change?
I sure as hell hope I don't have to start sub'ing that job out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
It all depends on who is pulling my tail; I meant hair; no wait no I didn’t……………..You can pull my tail anytime.
And a helluva tail to pull!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy View Post
Why do you want to know this?

Are you into threesomes; FMF that is?
Not really....one at a time is all I can handle.

The only reason I asked was because some ladies say things like you have to have a vagina to really know what to do. I never believed that caca!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:14 PM   #62
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
DG, unless you are following me around and posting behind me I am going to ignore you and your kind. It is really pretty simple. I had said in my orginial post that I do not even know how to use the ignore feature. I will not ignore you if you keep following me around pulling my tail.

So if you want to be ignored by me, quit posting in my shadow. If you do not care for me warning my brothers from Houston to be very careful posting in this forum as there are some trigger happy RTM posters and I THINK, you are one of them. Then I guess you can RTM me. I see nothing wrong with what I did.

I think I have found the new definition between a conservative and a liberal. A conservative and libertarian will fight their own battle on the internet. I knew I was always a fiscal conservative. A Barry Goldwater type, one that had no interest in worrying about what others did privately. Had I known that that liberal social view would spawn the thought in liberals that they should then be able to regulate truth, I would have had to think twice about that social stance. Your type has almost single handedly pushed me over to the bible thumping GOP.

I DO FIND IT STRANGE THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME AROUND>< PULLING MY TAIL AND THEN WHEN I ASK YOU TO QUIT OR GO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR VIEWS ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

YOU PULL THE ''i though you were ignoring me card.''
Holy crap! Didn't mean for this shitstorm to ensue. Thought we were talking about barbecue and DATY, my two favorite meals.

But, FWIW, I will heed your sage advice, brother WTF, AND I am grateful for it. At the risk of inheriting a cyberstalker of my own, I don't know what your problem with WTF is, dg. I don't agree with him politically, and some of his posts shock even me, and I've known him a while. He's singlehandedly responsible for the loss of 2 keyboards and one monitor (TIP: Do not read WTF posts while drinking coffee).

But in the end, it's a damn message board. As he said in his last post, "I like to joke around and have fun on the board not worry about hurting somebody feelings at every turn." If you can't get along with WTF, you're in the minority.

I am also among those who like to joke around here. If you're not of that ilk or are thin-skinned, that is your right, but let me give you some unsolicited advice - STAY AWAY FROM HOUSTON CO-ED! This is a sandbox compared to that place!

I'm just saying...

Carry on!
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #63
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The only reason I asked was because some ladies say things like you have to have a vagina to really know what to do. I never believed that caca!
Nothing is further from the truth. I enjoy it when a man pleases me immensely and vice verse.

I say lick it as if your life depended upon it.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #64
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Holy crap! Didn't mean for this shitstorm to ensue. Thought we were talking about barbecue and DATY, my two favorite meals.

But, FWIW, I will heed your sage advice, brother WTF, AND I am grateful for it. At the risk of inheriting a cyberstalker of my own, I don't know what your problem with WTF is, dg. I don't agree with him politically, and some of his posts shock even me, and I've known him a while. He's singlehandedly responsible for the loss of 2 keyboards and one monitor (TIP: Do not read WTF posts while drinking coffee).

But in the end, it's a damn message board. As he said in his last post, "I like to joke around and have fun on the board not worry about hurting somebody feelings at every turn." If you can't get along with WTF, you're in the minority.

I am also among those who like to joke around here. If you're not of that ilk or are thin-skinned, that is your right, but let me give you some unsolicited advice - STAY AWAY FROM HOUSTON CO-ED! This is a sandbox compared to that place!

I'm just saying...

Carry on!
Not jumping on anyone's bandwagon.

In layman's term, he's BLUNT, or he puts his at times. The art of "tact" is lost to him, makes you want to him and ask WTF?!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #65
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

I was going to say it's because WTF picks apart posts and doesn't know how to drop things. He's a pit bull, once he sinks his teeth into something he doesn't let go. Hmm, that might be a good quality, minus the teeth.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #66
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I was going to say it's because WTF picks apart posts and doesn't know how to drop things. He's a pit bull, once he sinks his teeth into something he doesn't let go. Hmm, that might be a good quality, minus the teeth.
Bad girl.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:19 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tongue don't fail me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy View Post

I say lick it as if your life depended upon it.
LOL....now that is some good advice!

My God , I prayed to the last one. It was amazing, had me talking in tongues! I almost forgot all about my weenie.

Almost.

btw, thank you TG and you two ladies are funny bunnies. I just may have to invite you two to WTF's next DATY contest. A true liberal contest where there in fact are no losers...a contest where the winner get a tongue lashing and the loser gets a weenier!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #68
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
If you can't get along with WTF, you're in the minority.
I beg to differ on that. That may be the case on Houston Co-Ed but I'm not sure you'll find the same view point in this forum. More than once people have stopped posting either in ASPD and now here because of at the very least low level harassment. Go take a look at his pointer to ASPD; if one thread is locked it starts in another one, if one board becomes too hot he tries to start it on another board. (I was not planning on posting on eraps in any case so that point is moot here).

Did you know WTF was banned from the HDH forum on ASPD for a period of time? he has now stated that he has received points here. So either there is a cabal out to get him (and you would have to wonder why, after all this is just a message board) or there is a pattern.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #69
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

I pick pattern. ding, ding, ding, did I win?

Nothing personal WTF, but you do bring a lot of it upon yourself.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Let's get off off of the personal diatribe. Use the PM system. - JB
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #70
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Women have smoother chins.
Women have LOTS of smooth parts, not just their chins. I make sure I shave really closely when I have a meeting (SB or Courtesan). Just in case I might get up close.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #71
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
I beg to differ on that. That may be the case on Houston Co-Ed but I'm not sure you'll find the same view point in this forum. More than once people have stopped posting either in ASPD and now here because of at the very least low level harassment. Go take a look at his pointer to ASPD; if one thread is locked it starts in another one, if one board becomes too hot he tries to start it on another board. (I was not planning on posting on eraps in any case so that point is moot here).

Did you know WTF was banned from the HDH forum on ASPD for a period of time? he has now stated that he has received points here. So either there is a cabal out to get him (and you would have to wonder why, after all this is just a message board) or there is a pattern.
This has nothing to do with the thread. Let's get off off of the personal diatribe. Use the PM system. - JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I pick pattern. ding, ding, ding, did I win?

Nothing personal WTF, but you do bring a lot of it upon yourself.
Absolutely! No question about it. I won't tell you what I thought about his political and religious beliefs based on his posts before I first met him. I still disagree with him, but they are views and opinions - that's all. We havce the right to both have and express them in this country.

I'm sure a few here in this HDH section are above reproach, but newsflash: there's something a little "different" about everybody here when you get right down to it. Maybe if you met the guy, you'd feel differently. I know I did, as have many others.

I recall a debate he and a former friend of mine were having over "sexual preference" vs. "racial prejudice" on aspd, or maybe it was Home 2 - can't remember. It got heated and I thought they were going to slug it out over the inetrnet. I suggested, since I knew and was friends with both that they meet. After they met, they hit it off fine; in fact, they still get along and it is I who no longer talks to the unnamed former board member (for wholly unrelated reasons).

Now, I'm not suggesting we all get together for a group hug, and a few choruses of Kum-ba-yah; don't get me wrong. All I am saying is when someone is passionate about their beliefs, and all they have is a typewriter to express it, much gets lost (and oft misinterpreted). Absent intonation, inflection, facial expressions, and the like, we have all misinterpreted the tone or tenor of an email before. Haven't you?

I used to loathe reading MRHAPPY's posts on aspd. It was the same ol, same ol, time after time, ad nauseum. He and I didn't agree on much. But I respected him (admittedly more after his death when some of his views proved to be true in contrast to my initial beliefs). But you couldn't fault him for his beliefes. And, when I first joined aspd so many years ago, TheDaliLama told me about the MRHAPPY rule, which I will attempt to describe.

You can argue, disagree, fight, yank each other's chains in these forums, but if the time comes you ever meet face to face, all discussions of politics are temporarily dropped, and the only argument is which if you has the privilege of buying his/her adversary the first drink. (I'm paraphrasing).

I never thought I would want to meet many of the people whose board personae I didn't care for, but in every instance when I did (social events, friend introduces, etc.), I at least saw them differently. I didn't become their friend necessarily, but I could almost always form a better understanding of the person behind the keyboard.

I guess what I meant to say is I don't know many people who have ever met WTF who dislike him, even those (like MRHAPPY) who vehemently disagreed with him on the boards. In fact, I don't know any, although I am sure some exist. (Then again, he usually picks up the check, so I'm probably a biased WK).

Ansley, care to chime in here now that you met the forum whipping boy?

Just my $.02, which I understand won't go very far in a forum bearing this one's name.

BTW, I really don't give a diamond or tuxedo whether you ever like the guy or not - just respect his right to post his opinion, and don't be overly sensitive. Or put him on IGNORE!! RTM button should be used ONLY when someone is outed, or on the verge of it. But that's just my view. Anything else that can be worked out without mod intervention keeps mods around - I'm just saying
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #72
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Absolutely! No question about it. I won't tell you what I thought about his political and religious beliefs based on his posts before I first met him. I still disagree with him, but they are views and opinions - that's all. We havce the right to both have and express them in this country.

I'm sure a few here in this HDH section are above reproach, but newsflash: there's something a little "different" about everybody here when you get right down to it. Maybe if you met the guy, you'd feel differently. I know I did, as have many others.

All I am saying is when someone is passionate about their beliefs, and all they have is a typewriter to express it, much gets lost (and oft misinterpreted).

Just my $.02, which I understand won't go very far in a forum bearing this one's name.

Of course anyone has the right to state their opinions. And if you stick around - try it you might enjoy it - I think you'll find out that there are members on this forum who do not fit in the "HDH category" at all. The attraction of this forum, among other things, is that pretty much any topic will fly and for the most part the moderators give it a very wide reign. Of course people get passionate about their beliefs and needle each other (check out a few posts from RK that referenced me lately lol). The question becomes where the line gets drawn between passionate and inappropriate.

I do have a very silly question since I seem to be accused of it, what the heck is RTM? It's the triangle 1 icon below your avatar.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #73
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

We don't care for pointed harassing and badgering.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #74
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
...what the heck is RTM?
Representative Town Meeting? (it's a New England thing).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #75
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Remove The Mutha***

Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote