Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48489
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41861
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #61
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Oh please Berkleigh...get a clue!

First off, the guy must be clean, respectful, and have the appropriate donation.

You are the product, for gosh sakes! This is NOT a dating site.

I would imagine some guys would find being with an air-head to be a major NO (then again others might think differently, lol). I'm just saying if the shoe fits....

Of course NO provider should ever feel forced to do something or forced to be with someone...that's plain wrong...and let's be real, what normal guy wants that.

But you are the product...that's why we bring the donation.

And it takes ya 2 hours to get ready...think about it guys. If that's the case perhaps an overnight visit would be off the table, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:37 AM   #62
guest031413
Account Disabled

User ID: 20510
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had people say all sorts of nutty things regarding weight which cracks me up considering I don't heavily Photoshop pics nor do I use old ones. Even funnier is when someone says I look bigger in person though I've lost weight and the camera adds it!
guest031413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #63
guest040811-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 69228
My ECCIE Reviews

Many women these days don't take care of themselves. They eat fast food and don't exercise, coat their skin in a mask of thick makeup, fry their hair. Healthy and natural is always the best way to go. And in this hobby it seems that many providers are into drugs... another way to trash your health and get bad skin. Nothing pisses me off more than to see a fat a$$ woman who only puts effort into her immense amount of makeup or her over processed hair. Disgusting...
guest040811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #64
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
See-- herein lies the problem. I can see 10 people, and each person will have a different perspective on my size.

I HAVE HAD CHILDREN. I AM WHAT I AM

Now I'm back after a 4 month break. Being stuck in school and in lab and studying has put 10 pounds on me, so I always mention in my ads that I'm a little heavier than my pics. I'm going to have new pics shortly-- but they won't be good for long as I have an appointment with a physical trainer next week. Its time to get my ass in gear.

The point is, you can be 100% honest, but the guys are so accustomed to being lied to that they accuse you of dishonesty even when you are being truthful.

In the end, I'm comfortable in my skin. I provide what I provide to the gents who like my type and my skills. I am losing weight, not for the hobby but for my health. Will it help my business? Most likely-- but thats not my primary objective.
Lady I couldn't have said it any better at all!

I am what I am and that's ALL that I am, take me or leave me ... it's up to you and they just might be missing out on something that may be great. With that being said as well, not every visit is going to 100% dead on of all reviews.

I am 100% country, I am a cowgirl and horses are my passion. I'm not a spring chicken, although I clean up well... outta see me out running around the farm fixing fences or feeding.

FACT: EVERY LADY AND ENCOUNTER IS YMMV if they are not acting.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #65
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO. View Post
Many women these days don't take care of themselves. They eat fast food and don't exercise, coat their skin in a mask of thick makeup, fry their hair. Healthy and natural is always the best way to go. And in this hobby it seems that many providers are into drugs... another way to trash your health and get bad skin. Nothing pisses me off more than to see a fat a$$ woman who only puts effort into her immense amount of makeup or her over processed hair. Disgusting...
Does getting a hair cut ~ trim once a year count?

Drugs and drinking to much seems to be a bigger issue with some than it ever used to be, at least more visual.

I don't think it pertains to just "fat a$$ women" but every shape and size if they over do it!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #66
guest042111
Account disabled

User ID: 58269
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO. View Post
Not to be a snob but I find it ironic that you are blasting big ladies about not being "healthy and natural" when you are covered in unnatural tats... I am 210, can walk all day long without getting winded, have a gorgeous face (no makeup here). Since we are stereotyping here I will go on to say that the only providers I personally know that are on drugs are spinners... Just because a woman is "fat a$$" to you does not mean she does not take care of herself...This is a thread about misleading photos, not whether or not us "fat a$$es" take care of ourselves...
guest042111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:46 AM   #67
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy Chick View Post
I need to loose weight...I know that
You don't need to lose weight Ivy, just clothes. You should always be naked, it would be such a great service to horny old men like me.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #68
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansFun View Post
what if someone is smaller than their pics?? hee hee
Funny you mention that. I've actually been through it a couple times. It's just as disappointing as the other way, IMO. That said, I still had a good time with both.

Anywho, BRAVO to the OP of this thread! Fucking excellent thread. We cannot emphasize this enough.

I will say this: if I was in a business where the hotness of my body was a factor in determining who wanted to see me and how much potential income I'd have, you damn well bet your ass that I would do everything I could to keep/get it toned and tight. Competition in this business is constantly recycling, and if you aren't paying attention, you will end up on the outer edge of that circle. Personality's nice, but men are visual creatures. When your pics start to wane in accuracy, so does the interest to see you. Well, speaking for myself. In Dallas, there are some 500 KNOWN (listed) providers. Then you have the up and comers in the catacombs, in an economy where this business is looking more and more attractive to young hotties with out of this world bodies. Couple that with the pioneers out there looking for new talent to bring into the limelight. Personality may only go so far.

I'm not trying to pick on any lady in particular. I'm just saying, if my body was MY moneymaker, I'm going to try my damndest to keep it up. Can't just rely on deception or lack of honesty in reviewers. Can't keep hoping the guy is in a charitable, understanding mood and will overlook an obvious 'lack of maintenance' based on what your pics were saying.

Just saying.

Fwiw, post #49 was dead on.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #69
SailsOfCharon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Anywho, BRAVO to the OP of this thread! Fucking excellent thread. We cannot emphasize this enough.
LOL! Thanks and you are more then welcome.

Sadly, I am reading more and more reviews where the pics (and profile descriptions) are misleading.

Sails
SailsOfCharon is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 06:24 AM   #70
guest040811-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 69228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
Does getting a hair cut ~ trim once a year count?

Drugs and drinking to much seems to be a bigger issue with some than it ever used to be, at least more visual.

I don't think it pertains to just "fat a$$ women" but every shape and size if they over do it!
No need to get defensive, just stating my opinion. Sure my tats are not natural, but they are a permanent thing and do not hinder my health (overweight), and do not need to be applied heavily everyday (makeup) to hinder my skins appearance. If you like having more meat on you, more power to ya! It's all about preference when it comes to appearance, and ours are different, nothing wrong with that.
guest040811-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women