Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2023, 12:10 PM   #61
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

It's just weird man. To even think that the girls like you or even don't talk smack about you behind your back with the other ladies is insane. I always ask the girls I see how they like Dallas as small talk and the last time I saw Mina at bk ( Who had nothing to lose because she was leaving) said Dallas has a lot of overweight rude fat guys who aren't gentle in bed, like you're just a paycheck for them. They don't care about you for you to defend them every opportunity you get. Also Hurting the girls? They aren't getting chump change. I'm a civil engineer and I guarantee they more more than I do a year.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 12:47 PM   #62
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
It's just weird man. To even think that the girls like you or even don't talk smack about you behind your back with the other ladies is insane. I always ask the girls I see how they like Dallas as small talk and the last time I saw Mina at bk ( Who had nothing to lose because she was leaving) said Dallas has a lot of overweight rude fat guys who aren't gentle in bed, like you're just a paycheck for them. They don't care about you for you to defend them every opportunity you get. Also Hurting the girls? They aren't getting chump change. I'm a civil engineer and I guarantee they more more than I do a year.
Yep. Last time I talked to one of them about money, they said they make $20k a month. Thats fucking insane. If guys like army dude thinks they actually like going out with him versus actually just going out, they are extremely delusional.
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 06:29 PM   #63
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
Yep. Last time I talked to one of them about money, they said they make $20k a month. Thats fucking insane. If guys like army dude thinks they actually like going out with him versus actually just going out, they are extremely delusional.
Lmfao bro can’t keep me outta his mouth… I love it.. commenting about me in multiple threads hahah… I have officially won!

I live rent free in this dudes heads hahaha
Guest041324-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 07:29 PM   #64
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

What have you won champ, did you make a bet with yourself?
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 07:58 PM   #65
valiantpenguin
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And we all know these simps have nobody to come home to, such as army dude and 2 balls, so all they do is promote hoping to marry a whore with like 1000 bodies. Pathetic as fuck. They might as well ropemaxx
✋ I'd fucking marry the right studio girl. Fair chance it'll ruin my life especially if I get her pregnant. Yolo, I guess???
valiantpenguin is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 08:19 PM   #66
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Lmfao bro can’t keep me outta his mouth… I love it.. commenting about me in multiple threads hahah… I have officially won!

I live rent free in this dudes heads hahaha
Yes, you win in an online community. Congrats buddy. Have fun spending all your money on a ho who fucks 10 guys a day only for you to be the clean up guy.

Stay pressed my friend.
Old 10-31-2023, 09:05 PM   #67
OZGT
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Man fist Michiko and now this! Has anyone went hobbying In Mexico or some other country? I am really tired of paying more for less and then when I find something good it gets shut down. I am starting to wonder if the price has gotten to the level that it may be worth planning a trip and working remote for awhile.
OZGT is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 05:53 AM   #68
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, you win in an online community. Congrats buddy. Have fun spending all your money on a ho who fucks 10 guys a day only for you to be the clean up guy.

Stay pressed my friend.
Bro you’re the one asking for a honeymoon girl… lmfao you the one talking about wife like sessions 😂 not me hahahaha.. you’re taking Ls left and right, just like the dudes who said the texts were because someone was poison and that turned out to be a lie lol…

All y’all on the boycott train in the studio section when you should be in the encounters posting about Indy’s lol
Old 11-01-2023, 09:51 AM   #69
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude89D View Post
Bro you’re the one asking for a honeymoon girl… lmfao you the one talking about wife like sessions 😂 not me hahahaha.. you’re taking Ls left and right, just like the dudes who said the texts were because someone was poison and that turned out to be a lie lol…

All y’all on the boycott train in the studio section when you should be in the encounters posting about Indy’s lol
The hoops you go through to ride studio dick is insane
Old 11-01-2023, 11:51 AM   #70
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
I hear good talk about other "regulars" as well, tho. They sometimes come up in small talk. Like, I track cars and was showing one of my ATF some videos of me on a rally track, so she told me about one of her regulars who is big into motorcycles. Stuff like that, always positive.

That said, yeah, given that some dudes on this website look like they treat these women the same terrible way they treat their wait staff at a restaurant, I'm not surprise to hear that there's plenty to complain about.

Cause there's lots of trifling mother fuckers on this forum.
Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 11:53 AM   #71
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusinstereo View Post
I hear good talk about other "regulars" as well, tho. They sometimes come up in small talk. Like, I track cars and was showing one of my ATF some videos of me on a rally track, so she told me about one of her regulars who is big into motorcycles. Stuff like that, always positive.

That said, yeah, given that some dudes on this website look like they treat these women the same terrible way they treat their wait staff at a restaurant, I'm not surprise to hear that there's plenty to complain about.

Cause there's lots of trifling mother fuckers on this forum.
Saying that he's into motorcycles isn't positive or negative. Its just observation. And if they talk shit about other clients to you, they'll know that you'll you know that they will indeed talk shit about you to other clients.

Service and looks are one thing for them. But many mongers are off put my a shitty personality too. They keep that in mind and they don't present themselves that way.

Also, I treat people how they deserve to get treated based in their actions. For example if a waiter is being stuck up, no tip and I'm being rude. Same with a whore. If she's not showing me (fake) passion from the moment the door opens until the session is over, I'm not gonna show her the same courtesy. We are paying them, they aren't paying us. They need OUR money as this market is very competitive.
Old 11-01-2023, 11:58 AM   #72
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

That's just an example of how some of you come up in conversation. There's plenty of positive things said. There's also plenty of negative things said about people.

I'm not under the impression that these women don't gossip or complain to each other or some of the clients they have an existing relationship with.

That's naive.
Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 05:13 AM   #73
Guest041324-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
The hoops you go through to ride studio dick is insane
Why are you still in the studio section, if you’re boycotting???

Why aren’t y’all filling up the encounter tab with y’all’s Indy’s… no you’re in the studio section hijacking the entire section..

Oh, that’s right y’all are going behind your boycott bros back seeing chicks and making new profiles to look cool lol… bro keep trying and go back to discord, hope no John Kitna sons stuff happens to yall.

Any comment or tag of me after this just shows I’m winning and you’re looking to try and flip the script.. go to the encounter tab and look for undies there.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:27 AM   #74
TheTopG655
JailBird

John posting affordable alternatives in the boycott thread really rattled this guy lmao
Old 11-02-2023, 08:32 AM   #75
cupoftea
BANNED

@Amydude

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
cupoftea is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women