Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60788
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2010, 06:18 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sex is great and all but WHY must there be strong everlasting smells associated with it?
God's work to facilitate procreation through relative selectivity of the species.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:28 AM   #62
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
[b]

God's work to facilitate procreation through relative selectivity of the species.
I suppose God's mercy is evident in the fact that babies do not start to breathe till after they have been delivered.
If not, being delivered from moms who smell like Coefficient's girlfriends would be too traumatic an experience.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #63
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Easily explained . . . the chlorine level is always a little low in Coefficient's end of the gene pool.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #64
Shake_N_Bake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
I got some AM pussy this morning, ran out and went to work and my area is smelling like latex and vagina.

Before thoroughly washing my hand it smelled like latex and that was from beating my shit with a condom on.

I quit DIGITS with females due to a horrible college experience where she was not trying to intercourse for reputation reason and offered me a five finger downgrade and I attempted to make her cum three times that night. Fucking stench wouldn't go away for a week and a half.

Then I remember high school raw dogging and mutual genital rubbing all night with my girlfriend then the next morning having to go to football practice and having my whole jock area smell like vagina mixed with man must. It intensified with the sweating and working out. I was surprised no one called me out for getting some pussy. But that wouldn't be something to be ashamed about..
Never had that experience. Either you are not using the right soap or you have been crushing some rotten pussy.

Maybe you have a hyperactive sense of smell also.
Shake_N_Bake is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:42 AM   #65
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dude.... Have you thought that just maybe you are smelling your upper lip?....
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:04 AM   #66
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

STAY AWAY FROM STINKY PUSSY THE SMELL THAT IS LEFT AFTERWARDS SHOULD BE A SWEET REMINDER OF BLISS, NOT WHAT THE HELL DID I STICK MY SHIT IN!
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:18 AM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
I suppose God's mercy is evident in the fact that babies do not start to breathe till after they have been delivered.
If not, being delivered from moms who smell like Coefficient's girlfriends would be too traumatic an experience.
A merciful God facilitates the selective process by assuring that procreation does not further expand the population in the deficient gene pool in order to provide appropriate opportunities for the more acceptable populations.

Unfortunately, some "slip through the cracks"!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:29 AM   #68
Raphael
BANNED

A merciful God invented the US Armed Forces
so as to insure Hitlerian ideas
would not prevail.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:34 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A merciful God invented the US Armed Forces
so as to insure Hitlerian ideas
would not prevail.
"Man" devised the US Armed Forces through "trust in God" as an instrumentality to implement God's philosophical direction ........

LIke I said:

"A merciful God facilitates the selective process by assuring that procreation does not further expand the population in the deficient gene pool in order to provide appropriate opportunities for the more acceptable populations.

Unfortunately, some "slip through the cracks"!"
Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #70
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
STAY AWAY FROM STINKY PUSSY THE SMELL THAT IS LEFT AFTERWARDS SHOULD BE A SWEET REMINDER OF BLISS, NOT WHAT THE HELL DID I STICK MY SHIT IN!
Yeah, baby.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #71
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

LIke I said:
What the Bible says is of greater value than what he says, and the Secretary of Defense of greater consequence.

If God wants bacteria to survive why do they smell bad?
If God wants Johns to survive why do they go down on bacteria-infested cunts?

God wants peace, love and christmas gifts on all providers
Old 12-20-2010, 08:32 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If God wants bacteria to survive why do they smell bad? If God wants Johns to survive why do they go down on bacteria-infested cunts?
Not all bacteria is bad, and I doubt you have ever gone down on a "bacteria-free" ... errr..... "cunt" (as you say so intellectually considerate), unless it was your "rubber blowup gf."

Who said "God wants Johns to survive"?

George Carlin's philosophy on "marble-eating-kids" applies, IMO:

He opined to let them eat them, because any one stupid enough to try to do it, ought not to grow up to create more "marble-eating-kids" ....

... Darwinism ... not "Hitlerism."

As for God, War, and the United States Armed Forces:

“God of our fathers, who by land and sea have ever lead us to victory, please continue your inspiring guidance in this the greatest of all conflicts. Strengthen my soul so that the weakening instinct of self-preservation, which besets all of us in battle, shall not blind me to my duty to my own manhood, to the glory of my calling, and to my responsibility to my fellow soldiers. Grant to our armed forces that disciplined valor and mutual confidence, which insures success in war. Let me not mourn for the men who have died fighting, but rather let me be glad that such heroes have lived. If it be my lot to die, let me do so with courage and honor in a manner which will bring the greatest harm to the enemy, and please, oh Lord, protect and guide those I shall leave behind. Give us the victory, Lord.”
General George S. Patton

Now back to the thread topic of offensive smells.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:37 PM   #73
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW never thought I would find a hobbyist who had such a clear understanding of what that really means. I think I may be in love!
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women