Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #61
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default We still like our BBWs...

Some just have a little more sizzle...
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:30 AM   #62
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Being a BBW is way easier than being a "tweener".

I am too small to market as a BBW, but too large to market myself as "fit". It is a hell of a hard place to be, sometimes... because you don't readily fit into the typical fantasy of either side.

So for me, it has always been about my personality and intellect. Everyone has to play to their strength, no matter what it may be.
Exactly,

I rely on my looks and my brains and just being me.

heck, my last ad mentions that I got an A in Calculus...that I was a "smarty pants."

I shit you not, I had a client send me a calculus problem and a nerd question (pop culture - nerd related).

I like that guys know I'm a nerd and that I'm educated/ getting my education.

I may not know everything about everything yet, but I typically know a little bit about enough things, to hold enough guy's interests....besides the fact that I know I'm pretty, have a great rack, and a phat ass...oh, and I'm really tall.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #63
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Some ladies don't put anything in to this and expect everything back.
I do not have a website nor pro photos (though I have been on the fence with changing the later in the past few months) but I do ok financially. Some ladies don't put anything in to their marketing and just complain, complain...
You have to put things IN to this to get things in return.

Do you want regulars?

Look around your place. Do you always have fresh clean towels? Do you have beverages? Is your place welcoming? Clean? In a good location? Etc?
Do you send them a nice email after they leave letting them know that you enjoyed your time together?
Do you hug and kiss them on the way out the door?
Do you present yourself as clean, and excited to see someone every time they come?

I don't know anything about this particular OP, but it's surely things to consider.

Ladies always say, "I'm not paying for photos." Or similar things... This job is no different than life, you will get what you give.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #64
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana View Post
Some just have a little more sizzle...
I appreciate the support, but please do not use my images without permission. Mods please take this down.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #65
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Done kiddo.... you're still hot. Keep your chin up.....
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #66
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you sweetie!
Old 06-20-2014, 04:48 AM   #67
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm still very much afk for a while, but I did want to take the time to publicly apologize to Grace. I don't know what got into me, I'm never like that. I was even rude to Chocolate Banana, who was totally white knighting me. Being nice to people is something I actively pursue and how I acted last week was extremely out of character for me. I think it had to have been that ear infection and the sheer amount of pain I was in that was making me cranky.

Anyway, I was rude to you, and for that I apologize. I beg your forgiveness. If you'd let me, I'd like to treat you to Starbucks sometime. I don't know why I said what I did, but am completely embarrassed by it. Maybe its because I'm too self conscious about my appearance... and I got a bit cheesed when you posted up complaining about your body because more than a little jealous of your figure. Although I have plenty of guys interested in me, I'm very much preoccupied with the ones that do avoid me because of being thicker. I know, I need to get over it, but easier said than done.

I think you should know that not all guys are into spinners either. I hear it ALL the time. Though its much more accepted and prominent to see someone calling a girl fat, a lot of guys actually will complain when a girl is too skinny.

... So when you think about it, you really have the best body type. Not to big, but not too small either. You're the hourglass figure men are always talking about. You're simply perfect
Old 06-20-2014, 06:37 AM   #68
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's the trick in life. Whatever you are, own it! Learn to have confidence. Positive affirmations. Next time you go to Nordstrom, ask for a personal shopper to show you a few outfits that will compliment your figure. It's free! You don't have to leave with anything clothing wise, you just leave with a little more self confidence.
We are all different and we all want to be something else at times.
I used to want to be blonde, big boobs.. You just gotta get other it.
I love my body. I love my brown hair.
Life is so short. Start each day with a positive affirmation.
Do them right, out loud, infront of the mirror.
Now go take on the world with confidence.
Xoxo
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #69
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This couple I'm seeing keeps trying to get me to go to the swimming pool with them in my two piece that I only wear to tan in the back yard.

I'm like, "No way!" No way am I THAT confident in my own body to be out at the pool in my shape that I am now.

Getting down another 15 lbs or so, and it would be a different story. I'd be just enough thick to work a two piece halter top and feel like I was being stared at for good reasons.

It is just that right now, I'm not at that point of being that comfortable in public with ALL my appearance.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #70
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I sincerely appreciate a true apology. Kudos to you. I have to admit I noticed you seemed a bit out if sorts, lol. I'm glad you're feeling better since you're dealing with other crap now.

That said. It's all about attitude and presentation. Work with what you have. A meticulously groomed and attractive small BBW is going to attract a ton of crossover from non spinner loving guys.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:33 AM   #71
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I sincerely appreciate a true apology. Kudos to you. I have to admit I noticed you seemed a bit out if sorts, lol. I'm glad you're feeling better since you're dealing with other crap now.

That said. It's all about attitude and presentation. Work with what you have. A meticulously groomed and attractive small BBW is going to attract a ton of crossover from non spinner loving guys.
Mynx, I get a lot of crossover from the guys who love the average size ladies. I think it is all about the presentation and attitude.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women